• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

20 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Surprisingly, I've heard several theologian's comment on the aspect of UFOs being of satanic origin. Not especially my take on it, but it's out there on the board of thought. Suppose it could be true, if they do indeed exist. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

There is a very disturbing account of the medical team led by Marzulli. They knew there was a small implant in this man's thigh. They had seen it and were about to remove it when the scan showed it was not there. They were unsure what to do so they prayed. Suddenly it was revealed by the scanner so they removed it quickly.

We have not even scratched the surface of the principalities and powers we are up against. Even Michael dare not 'bring a railing accusation'.

I hazard a guess that the 'items' seen and even chased that appear to move in radical ways in our skies are actually moving in and out of our reality playing games with us.

I further posit that some of our agencies are in bed with dark forces - just like they were prior to the flood. They most likely had corrupted all flesh by DNA meddling and Greek Mythology may in facet not be all myth.

That people were far smarter before the flood and had been taught angelic ways that were contrary to God's wishes beggars the imagination. We MUST tread carefully and stay in the Shadow of the Almighty's wings and His Protection.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/3/2019 at 12:19 PM, Who me said:

Realy, never heard of 'dragon'?  Before the term 'dinosaur' was coined and yes it is an invented word, the British Museum filed fosils as dragons bones.

The bible does mention Behemouth and Leviathan. Any idea what they are?

Behemoth and Leviathian, it isn't known what they are or were - I've heard people speculate that leviathan was a term for whales. I also don't really think the use of the word "dragon" specifically supports the existence of dinosaurs. Honestly kind of surprised everyone else here seems to believe in them.

I don't know the past, nor do I know everything. I'm just a guy. All I know is that there's too many missing links and far too many scientists filling in the gaps with conjecture and hokum. The zeal they carry in regards to proving the existence of dinosaurs, and thus proving the evolutionary theory of creation, turns me off. I think it's contrived evidence and lies by the enemy.

Also, I saw someone mention that the flood wiped them out, but that makes no sense. Noah was to put 2 of every animal on the ark, and even then, there were supposedly aquatic dinosaurs. The existence and annihilation of these creatures makes no sense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

19 minutes ago, dr3032 said:

Behemoth and Leviathian, it isn't known what they are or were - I've heard people speculate that leviathan was a term for whales. I also don't really think the use of the word "dragon" specifically supports the existence of dinosaurs. Honestly kind of surprised everyone else here seems to believe in them.

I don't know the past, nor do I know everything. I'm just a guy. All I know is that there's too many missing links and far too many scientists filling in the gaps with conjecture and hokum. The zeal they carry in regards to proving the existence of dinosaurs, and thus proving the evolutionary theory of creation, turns me off. I think it's contrived evidence and lies by the enemy.

Also, I saw someone mention that the flood wiped them out, but that makes no sense. Noah was to put 2 of every animal on the ark, and even then, there were supposedly aquatic dinosaurs. The existence and annihilation of these creatures makes no sense.

There is speculation and there is reasoned conclusions.

For Behimoth and Leviathon what were they this link leads to a reasoned argument.

https://creation.com/behemoth-and-leviathan

use the search function and input dragon and see what you find, ditto flood wiped out dinosaurs.

Basicly Noah took in two of every type of animal, that would include the various dinosaurs and they would not have to be fully grown adults. The changed climate following the flood would have presented a challenge to the survival of dinosaurs, leading to them dying out.

checkout the creation.com site and

https://evolutionnews.org/ for intelligent design.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 5/4/2019 at 12:09 AM, Ryan2203 said:

Is believing in Dinosaurs and life on other planets a sin?

No, I don't think so, because...

Hold phone, there are dinosaurs on other planets?

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 5/9/2019 at 5:37 AM, Meerkat said:

No, I don't think so, because...

Hold phone, there are dinosaurs on other planets?

What did they have to say?:angel:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

10 minutes ago, Debp said:

What did they have to say?:angel:

I don't imagine they said much of anything. Probably just growled.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, Ryan2203 said:

Is believing in Dinosaurs and life on other planets a sin?

No but there is no proof of other life on planets.