• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Saints!

I'm doing a project for school on Immigration. I need your opinion on it. I would like to know what you would like   to change about it, and woulldn't change. You can post your opinions in the replies. Or if you don't want it to be heard, you can PM me.

Thank you so much!

-East

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I have the perfect immigration plan .    You for sure need to tell this to your school .

Let the peoples immigrate into the city of GOD and thus preach JESUS to every one who has breath .       

For that is the only name and only way that any has access into this wonderful city .

The only law is ,  NO JESUS no entry .       OH put those hands up and let everyone just praise the LORD .

For that city , its builder and maker is GOD .       I know someone wants to just leap up and praise the LORD . 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

hi

I have a question.  Are you asking about a specific country such as the Usa.. Or are you asking about immigration in general i.e any country?  Just wondering that's all. And thanks!

:)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

7 hours ago, just_abc said:

hi

I have a question.  Are you asking about a specific country such as the Usa.. Or are you asking about immigration in general i.e any country?  Just wondering that's all. And thanks!

:)

USA

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I am with Miss Jade on this one. I am also In southern Arizona in cattle country and we see the trails of garbage ( and I mean as wide as a street ) they leave behind, they steal horses and have butchered cattle. Miss Jade made another point, we are restricted from certain areas do to violence, we go around armed at all times in my area. An this is recommended by the sherrif and border patrol! Armed checkpoints we must pass through daily. And at the end of the day they get benefits, votin' privileges... all in all a free ride. This does affect, the job market and the economy as well. There are many who came before..LEGALLY...if my ancestors could do it, so can they>

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

I'm in agreement, that those who are coming into this great nation should do so legally, and make every attempt at being decent upstanding citizens. This is far from happening, however. Those in authority need to make tighter restraints on individuals of questionable status, and are a potential threat to our nation's security. I believe everyone knows of whom I speak. God bless and help us. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 5/3/2019 at 9:15 AM, East Sky said:

Hey Saints!

I'm doing a project for school on Immigration. I need your opinion on it. I would like to know what you would like   to change about it, and woulldn't change. You can post your opinions in the replies. Or if you don't want it to be heard, you can PM me.

Thank you so much!

-East

:emot-heartbeat:

As Christians we are called to be compassionate and merciful to legal immigration. They must obey all our laws in the U.S.

Illegal immigration is not acceptable since it is against the law.

• Thumbs Up 1