• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

7 minutes ago, East Sky said:

So whenever you feel small, weak, or tired, remember that the smallest have the greatest strength. 

@East Sky :amen:Paul would agree. He said, "for when I am weak, then am I strong."

11 minutes ago, East Sky said:

I simply asked the Lord, "What are you saying?" He replied, "Sometimes, the smallest have the greatest strength." This encouraged me so much.

Thanks so much for this timely message. I'm having an especially rough day today and really needed it... Sometimes my physical disabilities and escalating trials start to overwhelm me. This is one such day. The Lord in His kindness led me to your post.:)

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, turtletwo said:

@East Sky :amen:Paul would agree. He said, "for when I am weak, then am I strong."

Thanks so much for this timely message. I'm having an especially rough day today and really needed it... Sometimes my physical disabilities and escalating trials start to overwhelm me. This is one such day. The Lord in His kindness led me to your post.:)

Amen, glad this could help you. Praise Abba!

• Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 5/3/2019 at 2:06 PM, East Sky said:

Hey Saints! 

I just had to share this testimony with you. One day my mother and I went to Southern Classic,which is a great chicken place. I was looking at the trees,and one particular leaf stuck out to me. This leaf was the smallest of it's branch. I simply asked the Lord, "What are you saying?" He replied, "Sometimes, the smallest have the greatest strength." This encouraged me so much. Loves, many times we may feel small, weak, and tired, but like Yeshua said, "sometimes the smallest have the greatest strength." Think of David. David killed a giant. The giant was WAY taller than David. Not only did he kill the giant, he killed him with a slingshot and a rock. So whenever you feel small, weak, or tired, remember that the smallest have the greatest strength. 

Prayer

Abba, thank you for this word on today. I pray that this touched the hearts of your people. Thank you that we have strength in you. I pray that you teach us to continue to be strong. This world is filled with hate, and there will be people who will only make us FEEL small. But we know, that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. And we know that just because we FEEL small, doesn't mean we ARE small. Lord, I speak victory over your people. Father I decree and declare that their needs will be met, and that we will triumph over the enemy. Thank you in Yeshua's MIGHTY name.

Amen

-East

Beautiful....thanks for sharing it!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,183
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, East Sky said:

Hey Saints! 

I just had to share this testimony with you. One day my mother and I went to Southern Classic,which is a great chicken place. I was looking at the trees,and one particular leaf stuck out to me. This leaf was the smallest of it's branch. I simply asked the Lord, "What are you saying?" He replied, "Sometimes, the smallest have the greatest strength." This encouraged me so much. Loves, many times we may feel small, weak, and tired, but like Yeshua said, "sometimes the smallest have the greatest strength." Think of David. David killed a giant. The giant was WAY taller than David. Not only did he kill the giant, he killed him with a slingshot and a rock. So whenever you feel small, weak, or tired, remember that the smallest have the greatest strength. 

Prayer

Abba, thank you for this word on today. I pray that this touched the hearts of your people. Thank you that we have strength in you. I pray that you teach us to continue to be strong. This world is filled with hate, and there will be people who will only make us FEEL small. But we know, that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. And we know that just because we FEEL small, doesn't mean we ARE small. Lord, I speak victory over your people. Father I decree and declare that their needs will be met, and that we will triumph over the enemy. Thank you in Yeshua's MIGHTY name.

Amen

-East

Many, many blessings, may God grant you 100 fold the blessings you have given in this post!  

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,519
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 5/3/2019 at 5:06 PM, East Sky said:

So whenever you feel small, weak, or tired, remember that the smallest have the greatest strength. 

Hi, 

... And David said, “The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul said to David, “Go, and the Lord be with you!”...

...Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.  This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down and cut off your head. And I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel,  and that all this assembly may know that the Lord saves not with sword and spear. For the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hand.”....

May I suggest that it was not physical smallness that won the day,  but instead the awesome might of sovereign God; God who uses what is deliberately established by Him a seemingly hopeless and foolish effort, one that cannot prevail by the strength of any man. God uses what is foolishness to the wise of the world in order to prove that it is by God and God alone that anyone will prevail, and not by their own qualities large nor small, nor by the vain calculations of man. God is sovereign.

A little leaf is a little leaf, if it remains on a branch longer than larger leafs it may be because of the branch that holds it fast, and not of the strength of the little leaf. Perhaps an alternate possible message may be - know you are held by me, I Am. Your very branch is grafted in to the root... Your strength is totally dependent upon your master who has grafted you to the root. 

..." do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you."....