• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,514
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

18 hours ago, shel said:

Wow whew! Curiosity satisfied. Still wondering why the circles are in such neatly ordered sizes though.

For changing tension/resistance vs freedom of travel of the harness.  The main purpose though is to eventually amuse customers when they get tired of  trying the golf tee puzzle while waiting for service at Cracker Barrel.

Then when the food does arrive one should get up and wash their hands first, having played with the puzzle  that had chewed on and licked by  just a whole lot of mom's little snot bags.

I do have trouble eating at Cracker Barrel, food is not bad, kind of mundane safe for on the road fare, but I have to run the gauntlet through the scents and  odors in the gift shop to get into the restaurant - just plays havoc with my asthma.

I once wondered about a three foot long scissors made of wood with a metal tip and a small tin cup. I finally guessed that it was for hand setting of plant seed.  And by then the waitress was finally ready with some fresh coffee. Not bad coffee either.

And wow look at their stock price history! I remember their being around $25 back when they had  some rather false accusations against them of hiring bias against gays. That is a pretty grand ten year track record. $169 or so today. They must do something right!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Does this mean they have been married together :) and must work as a team... to bad we can't do this with people :blink: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.50
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

Hm. Good stock tip. I think I'll go back in time and buy some cracker barrel stock.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

For changing tension/resistance vs freedom of travel of the harness.  The main purpose though is to eventually amuse customers when they get tired of  trying the golf tee puzzle while waiting for service at Cracker Barrel.

Then when the food does arrive one should get up and wash their hands first, having played with the puzzle  that had chewed on and licked by  just a whole lot of mom's little snot bags.

I do have trouble eating at Cracker Barrel, food is not bad, kind of mundane safe for on the road fare, but I have to run the gauntlet through the scents and  odors in the gift shop to get into the restaurant - just plays havoc with my asthma.

I once wondered about a three foot long scissors made of wood with a metal tip and a small tin cup. I finally guessed that it was for hand setting of plant seed.  And by then the waitress was finally ready with some fresh coffee. Not bad coffee either.

And wow look at their stock price history! I remember their being around $25 back when they had  some rather false accusations against them of hiring bias against gays. That is a pretty grand ten year track record. $169 or so today. They must do something right!

I take a hit on my albuterol spray before going into our Cracker Barrel...   Like yourself, it always tightens up my lungs.    My wife always carries antibiotic wipes and we wash our hands and eating utensils no matter where we eat out.....….

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,514
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, shel said:

Hm. Good stock tip. I think I'll go back in time and buy some cracker barrel stock.

Ha! If you learn how to do that let me know and I will unload my WCOM and keep my CRBL. Oh the pain. Oh well, such is life. Why I almost had a winning number in Mega Millions once. Not the winning number, just one numeral is all. It was very close to a correct numeral.

• Haha 1

What are WCOM and CRBL?

My son would be a millionaire if he had held onto his bitcoin a little longer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I was going to say Sonic was looking for these rings, but then I saw Appy's response.

• Haha 2

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/6/2019 at 10:43 AM, shel said:

Wow whew! Curiosity satisfied. Still wondering why the circles are in such neatly ordered sizes though.

The pic below is the same item.  Rein spreaders come in different lengths.  In this pic, there are two different lengths using a single ring.  The snap at the top is hooked to the hame of the harness and a rein is threaded through the ring.  The one's with all the rings also come in different lengths.  I'm told that the other type of spreaders is basically for looks.  The one's here in this post; while not fancy, like the ones with all the rings but is more practical  as the rings are metal instead of plastic which has the tendency to break.

image.png.c8f182b15f7c8ead24bc252d0108f8c6.png     

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice key rings :rolleyes:

• Haha 1