• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

12 minutes ago, Margo73 said:

I have always been more head than heart knowledge but I do think both are necessary .. one needs to know God to love Him .. having faith in what is unseen is good but if we read God's Holy Spirit inspired Word and Truth and come to know Him in an ever growing ever maturing personal intimate relationship, He will reveal Himself more and more to us and we shall draw closer and closer to Him and love Him more and more .. so, I do think both head and heart are needed and must work with each other, not against .. I keep praying for more heart knowledge .. 

just an added clarification .. I "know" I love God but I do not 
"feel" such love and want to both know and feel

Hi Margo,

When we realize how much God loves us, so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die for us, how can we not but love Him with our whole heart? But at the same time, we don't live by feelings but by every word of God. How do we get to know God? By reading His Word, He will let you know how valuable you are to Him, Jesus would have died for only you..isn't He amazing?

Blow Up, Dry Up, or Grow Up

If you have the Spirit without the Word, you blow up. If you have the Word without the Spirit, you dry up. If you have both the Word and the Spirit, you grow up.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

As Christians we are to give our hearts to God.

The human mind has been damaged by sin. 

• Thumbs Up 2