IGNORED

Why the fierce devotion to arguments for legalism?

JohnD

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

I'm a part of His Creation, and so are ALL humans, Romans 8:38. 39 is ALL inclusive.

Lord bless

No its exclusive .    Its only found in one name as n JESUS .   No confession of mouth that JESUS is Savoir and LORD and no true belief from the heart , equals only second death .

Hence no matter how all inclusive rome and many churches and mindsets are becoming ,   WE BETTER NOT   .    ITS Preach JESUS as the ONLY name where by one can be saved

and if one accepts that not ,   Then their damnation is all on them .     Guess you might not be a big fan of my anti all inclusive message I sound out so often on this site . 

But its better to warn and point ONLY TO CHRIST and hope some hear , than to head in the dirction of an all inclusive pc death direction .

Romans Eight is not all inclusive ,  its for JESUS ONLY FOLKS .    We have to understand that near the end it was going to just be like the days of lott and noah ,

EVEN CHRIST said never  the less when the SOn of man returns will he even Find faith on earth .   All inclusive is the end time lie that leadeth all unto the second death .

Might not be want unity men want to hear ,    but our UNITY can be ONLY IN CHRIST and those of HIM and to all others let us SOUND out the GLORIOUS GOSPLE

and be exhorting one another daily , lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin .

Here , let me give a warning like peter did and apply it to today .   Be not led away with the ERROR of the wicked all inclusive generation and fall from ones own steadfastness.

Rather endure in and by CHRIST and be faithful unto death .   

• This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

You are correct, but it did not change the meaning.  Anything else or any other creation are both an external influence.

Friend, I didn't say it changed the meaning, what I was trying to explain was the juxtaposition between:

1. ...that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,

and:

2. shall be able to separate us,

and the spiritual principle the Holy Spirit is revealing to us through Paul:

3. from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The spiritual principle the Holy Spirit is revealing to us, born again children of God, is the assurance we have in the love of God!

In #1 He is detailing, naming everything that could possibly come against us in the world.

In #2 He is explaining who we (us) are, we (us), are the other Greek word for other,allos, which means, of the exact same kind:

καιG2532 CONJ εγωG1473 P-1NS ερωτησωG2065 V-FAI-1S τονG3588 T-ASM πατεραG3962 N-ASM καιG2532 CONJ αλλον G243 A-ASM παρακλητονG3875 N-ASM δωσειG1325 V-FAI-3S υμινG4771 P-2DP ιναG2443 CONJ μενηG3306 V-PAS-3S μεθG3326 PREP υμωνG4771 P-2GP ειςG1519 PREP τονG3588 T-ASM αιωναG165 N-ASM   John 14:16  Textus Receptus

AndG2532 IG1473 will prayG2065 theG3588 Father,G3962 andG2532 he shall giveG1325 youG5213 another G243 Comforter,G3875 thatG2443 he may abideG3306 withG3326 youG5216 for ever;G1519 G165   John 14:16  KJV w/ Strongs numbers

That's the juxtaposition the Holy Spirit is using to show the difference between heteros and allos, ...everything listed in #1 is heteros and those in #2 are allos, ...completely different as night and day, darkness and Light, ...those named in #1 exist here on this world and those in #2 are IN Christ, seated with Him at the right side of the Father in Heaven. All those named in #1 are created and limited in their power, ...those in #2 are seated in Christ, kept by the power of Almighty God, hence the conclusion, ...nothing created with limited power can separate/ tear us away from us from our Father, ...Almighty God, and John 16:14 tells us the Holy Spirit is living, ruling and reigning in our lives and has given to us eternal life zoe ...and our weak old carnal nature bios is no match for the Almighty God:

the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

IF we are truly IN Christ, then we are IN the Love of God!

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, nzkev said:

How can Anyone possibly disagree with this, shows a lot really,He alone is our Salvation? Is that what you hate Firm?

I disagree with his first sentence and the entire OP he used as a springboard.

6 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Springbooard to 

You didn't prove it

He was adding to an OP full of errors.  There is nothing to prove.  I just told you what I disagreed with in that post.  I wasn't trying to prove anything.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Col 3...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, nzkev said:

You accused me i said prove it , my posts got deleted Whats going on

What did I accuse you of?  I don't remember accusing you of anything.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Friend, I didn't say it changed the meaning, what I was trying to explain was the juxtaposition between:

1. ...that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,

and:

2. shall be able to separate us,

and the spiritual principle the Holy Spirit is revealing to us through Paul:

3. from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The spiritual principle the Holy Spirit is revealing to us, born again children of God, is the assurance we have in the love of God!

In #1 He is detailing, naming everything that could possibly come against us in the world.

In #2 He is explaining who we (us) are, we (us), are the other Greek word for other,allos, which means, of the exact same kind:

καιG2532 CONJ εγωG1473 P-1NS ερωτησωG2065 V-FAI-1S τονG3588 T-ASM πατεραG3962 N-ASM καιG2532 CONJ αλλον G243 A-ASM παρακλητονG3875 N-ASM δωσειG1325 V-FAI-3S υμινG4771 P-2DP ιναG2443 CONJ μενηG3306 V-PAS-3S μεθG3326 PREP υμωνG4771 P-2GP ειςG1519 PREP τονG3588 T-ASM αιωναG165 N-ASM   John 14:16  Textus Receptus

AndG2532 IG1473 will prayG2065 theG3588 Father,G3962 andG2532 he shall giveG1325 youG5213 another G243 Comforter,G3875 thatG2443 he may abideG3306 withG3326 youG5216 for ever;G1519 G165   John 14:16  KJV w/ Strongs numbers

That's the juxtaposition the Holy Spirit is using to show the difference between heteros and allos, ...everything listed in #1 is heteros and those in #2 are allos, ...completely different as night and day, darkness and Light, ...those named in #1 exist here on this world and those in #2 are IN Christ, seated with Him at the right side of the Father in Heaven. All those named in #1 are created and limited in their power, ...those in #2 are seated in Christ, kept by the power of Almighty God, hence the conclusion, ...nothing created with limited power can separate/ tear us away from us from our Father, ...Almighty God, and John 16:14 tells us the Holy Spirit is living, ruling and reigning in our lives and has given to us eternal life zoe ...and our weak old carnal nature bios is no match for the Almighty God:

the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

IF we are truly IN Christ, then we are IN the Love of God!

Lord bless

I am not disagreeing with what you are saying, you are disagreeing with what I said.  In a nutshell, if we choose to remain in Christ, there is nothing that can come between us and God.  Yet, what is missing in that passage is our free will.  If we chose to walk away, we can.  Many people ignore the fact that our free will is the only thing that can separate us from God, by choice.  If this was not true, then why so many warnings about sin and making sure we continue in Him? 

To me, making sure we are continuing to walk with God is not being a legalist, but telling people they are not saved unless they follow certain man made laws is.   Take the wearing of pants by a female, or long hair on a male as just two examples I have heard here.  I have heard people tell others they are not saved if they do such things.  

On the other hand, if OSAS was true, then the race would be finished right at salvation.  No need to be conformed to Jesus.  No need to continue the race.

What I agree with is Eternal Security ... if we choose to follow Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to do His work in our lives, nothing can remove us from Him, but us.  We are secured in Him forever, as long as our hearts are in Christ.  There is a difference, and as in all relationships, it is a two sided love affair.  Nothing we do can save us, but remining in Him is a choice we make every day.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If we chose to walk away, we can. 

Would you?

44 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Would you?

Most that walked away never thought they would.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Would you?

At this point in my life, no.  Only God knows what tomorrow will bring, so trusting in Him to see me through what may happen is key.  Still, because I say no right now, doesn't mean something in the future may lead me to question my faith.  Nobody is promised a perfect life where everything that happens will not test our faith.