why does God not answer some of my prayers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

ive been praying alot here lately to find stuff be better at stuff and to stop worrieing about stuff and it it never really happens i need help

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,398
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

God has His reasons. Sometimes we ask in error or what we think we need isn't really what we need. At other times God wants us to wait. Sometimes there's sin in our lives that needs to be dealt with. It can be a very good time to do some self examination and see what God might want you to learn or develop within yourself.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, 4everyume said:

ive been praying alot here lately to find stuff be better at stuff and to stop worrieing about stuff and it it never really happens i need help

Shalom,

It's difficult to help without examples but Yahweh does graciously answer prayers today - for sure.

In my experience, Yahweh doesn't often repeat Himself.  If He has said something once, it stands and we are asked to trust Him faithfully at His Word.  Is your problem something that is answered within Scripture maybe?  Stay in the Word, daily.  Listen to the still, small voice within you.  If you feel a leaning towards a certain book - read it in it's entirety (not just verses).  As you read, keep the ears of your heart open to listen to any confirmation or conviction the Spirit may give.

Start each day praying to Yahweh for wisdom.  Ask Him to fill you with wisdom and guide you.  You will discover the answers and the Father doesn't want you ignorant and without answered prayer.  But if it's silent, He may want you to do the digging for yourself, rather than "bottle-feed" you.  This will be for your benefit ultimately:

"It is God’s privilege to conceal things and the king’s privilege to discover them." ~ Proverbs 25:2

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

My impression (in the absence of details) is that it sounds like some of the things you are asking for are usually the natural result of growth.   Perhaps God's answer to some of these things might not be direct intervention but as a result of maturity and growth.   Becoming better at things is usually a result of time and effort and growth.  Stopping worrying about things is often the result of emotional and spiritual change inside of us.  Perhaps God is steering you  in directions which will lead to emotional and spiritual growth and maturity which will lead to the things you are praying for.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

I rack it up to perspective. Our perspective. 

This life is a mist. Very brief. In fact, I see it as one of those reality video games, when my spirit is the player running the controls for this body I occupy in this virtual world. The spiritual me controls this body as best it can (the body does have a mind of its own), but I'm to learn to control it. Often times it is this body that is not getting what it wants, not me. 

With that perspective, I see every single thing that happens as something that I can learn from. And I think I must be learning so that I may apply the lessons to eternity - the time after I leave this body.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

ive been praying alot here lately to find stuff be better at stuff and to stop worrying about stuff and it it never really happens i need help

Sounds like a lot of stuff! Perhaps in time as you mature in Christ, your prayer life will become more effective and meaningful as well. The last portion of  James 5:16  says this:  The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much. KJV  You just need some time in the faith, and more experience as a Christian if you are born again, and things will come into perspective. We as believers grow into knowing how to pray. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

19 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Basicly God is not there to run around after us.

You fiond stuff by putting it in a 'safe' place.

You get better at stuff by working at it and practising.

You can control your worrying by being realistic. Is what you are worrying about really going to happen?

How often has the shy fallen? How often has your world come to an end?

What is the worst that will happen in the situation you are afraid of?

Have you spoken to a counselor or your doctor about your fears/worries?

Why can you not trust God in your biggest fears?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 5/7/2019 at 7:04 AM, 4everyume said:

Hi, Might ask yourself ; What is it that you are presently poor at doing, or doing poorly? Then  start right there, with prayer plus with planning, thinking, and reading the word of God and with sweat; putting sweat equity into your endeavor to do better what you already do by starting to do it to the glory of God.

Gets humbling real quick, but stay with it stay with it, overcome pride overcome jealousy, envy, just start doing all that you do to God's glory,  His Glory alone.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 5/7/2019 at 4:04 AM, 4everyume said:

God does answer your prays. He may not answer them the way you want Him to but He still answers your prayers. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

My friend, it may not seem like it, but god hears all prayers. We may not like His response but it's all good in the end.