IGNORED

Have You Been To (Or Are In?) The Holy Land?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

This is an excellent tour, running next year: https://www.tomthepreacher.com/israel

I know the pastor running the tour quite well, he is a terrific speaker and leader.

What are your exciting or similar experiences in the Holy Land?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,524
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, my experience is I didn't get to go. Our scheduled tour was cancelled. The twin towers at NYC had just been attacked and our tour, one of the last that had not cancelled decided it had to cancel too.  

We had a Naval Intelligence officer's mother in our group. Her son said too much was scheduled to happen and we didn't want to be  "away"  at that time. So that was that. Funny, I had debated between going with Zola Levitt or my church and had opted to go with my church. Zola's group went, they never cancelled a single tour, and they had a grand time.

My now wife had gone with Zola's group about that same period of time. She says it is a wonderful experience.

If we go together, health allowing,  we will almost certainly go with Zola Levitt Ministries tour, as she and I both still know some of the people involved.

Thanks for the encouragement to tour Israel. God bless your tour and the people involved.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, my experience is I didn't get to go. Our scheduled tour was cancelled. The twin towers at NYC had just been attacked and our tour, one of the last that had not cancelled decided it had to cancel too.  

We had a Naval Intelligence officer's mother in our group. Her son said too much was scheduled to happen and we didn't want to be  "away"  at that time. So that was that. Funny, I had debated between going with Zola Levitt or my church and had opted to go with my church. Zola's group went, they never cancelled a single tour, and they had a grand time.

My now wife had gone with Zola's group about that same period of time. She says it is a wonderful experience.

If we go together, health allowing,  we will almost certainly go with Zola Levitt Ministries tour, as she and I both still know some of the people involved.

Thanks for the encouragement to tour Israel. God bless your tour and the people involved.

Thanks very much, tourism in the Holy Land is at an all time high, over 3.5 million people are visiting Israel safely, annually!

• Praise God! 1

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/8/2019 at 4:38 PM, Billiards Ball said:

This is an excellent tour, running next year: https://www.tomthepreacher.com/israel

I know the pastor running the tour quite well, he is a terrific speaker and leader.

What are your exciting or similar experiences in the Holy Land?

I have never been there, but i watch Perry Stone. He goes there all the time.