• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

That's right sister son shine ,   PRAISE THE LORD .   OH let us praise the LORD .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Thank you .    Their was no hostility .    But I wanted to remind us ,  SEE how easy it is to misunderstand one .

Real easy .     Any way ,  PUT those hands up and praise the LORD .    That's right ,  hands up and PRAISE THE LORD .

Still with shouting, huh. Sad. Very sad.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 hour ago, pinacled said:

WHO LOVES SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOPS

I don't love being shouted at. I guess @frienduff thaylorde is your friend. That's kewl. It doesn't excuse shouting at me though.

How to be better Christian? Speak truth in love.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Dont put one foot in Grace, and just to be on the safe side,leave the other foot in Law.....that ain’t what God wants...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Sometimes we just have to just let go of what we see as unjust or other, as sometimes what we see of someone else may be of the minority in a majority grouping.

At this point, pointing things that you see as unjust and even have proof of it being unjust is sometimes pointless in a majority grouping that do not see what you are seeing an with proof to back what you say up. So sometimes for peace sake, its  just better to let it go, and let god take care of it, and continue to show loving kindness, as no christian is perfect, we all have room to grow, and most importantly, we all need to practice forgiveness, weather other christian do so or not, are selective to who they do it to or not, Christians who truly , and with sincerity of heart try to follow God know, know  that we need to practice forgiveness, practice patience, and practice loving kindness despite not being understood even when we see something wrong happening right in front of us, that the majority don't seem to perceive..

I pray all those with sincerity of heart receive the warmth of God surrounding them close with His complete Love . Gods loves the sinner who has repented and turned his life over to Christ, and not selectively to a few but to ALL who seek Him with a true and pure heart, those, they are loved by Him.

For He understands us all and our true intentions, and that's the most important thing about it all.

To become a better christian, practicing forgiveness in all manner of hurt, is a stepping stone of growing closer to Him, Day by Day

Amen.

In Christ Jesus always;

1to3

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

6 hours ago, Cletus said:

I believe forgiveness is apart of loving our neighbor, which is fulfilling the law.  I also believe unforgiveness is to our hurt by putting bitterness in our heart.  

Yes i can see that we need to forgive and that this forgiveness does not have to include going back and becoming loving friends with someone who is not a christian and most likely will aim to hurt again, Yes in such case its best to keep a polite distance, but i believe part of forgiving is practicing God Love in us. It certainly not a natural thing to do in the flesh, it takes God working in our hearts to come to a place where the capacity of forgiveness begins to shine through in us.

Matthew 5:43-48

Love Your Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [c]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 18:21-22

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

Matthew 18:21-35

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.

----------------

While we are still alive, God give us all the opportunity to grow closer to Him, once we die, are fate is sealed. God is always Love but He also is a fixed LAW SED LEX- that does not change but is eternal, everlasting. In 1 John, it explains things very clearly that no darkness can enter and be with God especially after we have died. God is Light  and no darkness can come into His Light without the Blood of Christ Jesus as a covering over our sinful nature.

scripture back this up also, that with that capacity of forgiveness coming in us from God, through the Holy Spirit of God working in our hearts, is a Goldy love and major ingredient, loving the sinner and not the sin. I think we need to show not only to unbelievers but also and especially to Christians who still are growing and need to be shown by more mature Christians, not only reproofing when needed, but also showing Godly love towards them so their hearts become receptive to receive Gods Love within them, and this Godly love includes the capacity to forgive.

Yes unforgiveness brings on bitterness and bitterness can bring on a hardened heart and a hardened heart leads us away not closer to God.

when one knows better , one does better. Virtue that is not tested is not virtue. Sometimes being an example of Gods love towards someone who is still learning is the best example we can give to our fellow brother or sister. So if we think and deem ourselves better (more mature) than another christian we see as still suffering and somewhat blind by whatever hurtful past trauma-sin- they may have experienced for them to have become what they are, we need to show them by example, by Godly christian example and love, not only condemnation but also Godly love and forgiveness.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, 4everyume said:

what are some things i can do to become a better christian and live my life for God?

Hi 4everyume,

The very ONE thing you can DO daily is NOT follow a list of things, even the Pharisees could Do that, and see what Jesus said about them.

`Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead man`s bones and uncleanness.` (Matt. 23: 27)

Instead, what God`s word tells us is to `walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.` (Gal. 5: 16) 

Our `flesh` loves to DO stuff to prove we are a `better` Christian, (pride) when in fact to follow and obey the Holy Spirit we will not only do the right things but also we will be the right person inside. So learn to hear the Holy Spirit in your daily life and you will grow to maturity, which is God`s purpose for our lives.

all the best, Marilyn.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

22 hours ago, Meerkat said:

Still with shouting, huh. Sad. Very sad.

Come now my dear friend .   I cannot HELP but shout praises and encourage others to shout praises to the LORD .    if big big letters frighten you  , then

I will do my best to keep the letters small , just for you .    But the only reason I make them large is the JOY of the LORD overjoys me .

Also when I fear for some I cannot help but make the letters large .   Its not a scream of anger or hate ,     ITS the JOY of the LORD , or at times the fear I have for some too .

Now put those hands up and let us remember something .   If we become a prisoner to what society or others deem ,  then we become a prisoner .  THIS is how Free speech is shut down .

And before those who hate my message do cheer ,   they better watch out ,  because if men can do this to me , if govts can do this to true christains  , THEY will DO IT to any

who opposes their will .   WE living in days and times wherein we are being taught principals that will shut down FREEDOM and many realize this not .

You seen me say more than once it was not an attack against you , YET you continue to still attack my joy in the LORD and My great encoruagemnts FOR YOU , not against you ,

BUT FOR YOU .      Will we stifle the voices of the unborn too .   Will we defend the wrong movtives , will we allow our voice to be taken from us .

While I am neither conservative nor liberal ,    I must say the liberals GOT NO IDEA the trap they set For even themselves in the days ahead .

IT wont stop with just silencing TRUTH ,     what is coming will turn on all in time .  First against Christians like me ,  BUT man will be pitted against man

and in those days ,  WHO GONNA speak up for the many who turned on the few .    NONE WILL  THE GOVT WILL HAVE ITS WAY .     WE better stand united IN CHRIST

and flee , PC , flee inclusiveness , flee the lies of men and societies gone wrong .    And stand on CHRIST alone .   For no matter if I die or live , I got all hope an all joy

and as you can see,   the words and laws of men cannot take my joy  even though in time they will probably take my life .    I GOT CHRIST ,  I GOT ALL HOPE

I GOT ALL JOY .      May I see your joy too and you just rejoice in CHIRST WITH ME .   

• Loved it! 1

21 hours ago, pinacled said:

WHO LOVES SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOPS

I do .    As do all who love hearing truth shouted from the rooftops .      WE GOT ALL REASON TO SHOUT OF JESUS and the JOY of the LORD and the grave reminders that keep us

edified .      PUT those hands up pinnacled ,   PUT THEM UP and just SOUND OUT and KEEP SOUNDING OUT all PRAISES UNTO HE WHO alone has saved us and can keep us from falling .

TURN this place into one massive praise fest to the LORD and keep exhorting solid pure truth which builds the peoples up .

• Loved it! 1

And it don't matter what the POPE says about CLETUS ,    CLETUS we LOVE YOU .      Hands up and praise the LORD .