• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi everyone.

I have a classmate who might like me, but I am not sure, because his behavior is a bit odd.

One day, at class, he stared at me for some 20 seconds, with a normal/ordinary facial expression.

After that, I thought "he might like me", so I would glance at him lots of times but he would never glance at me, it was almost like I didn't even exist.

Then, after 3 months, we were at the same bus, and he stared at me again, this time making facial expression that hinted he was really interested. The expressions were too sexual and I got really shy/embarrassed.

After that, I would again glance at him on class and he would NEVER glance at me. He wouldn't say hi, he wouldn't make any eye contact at all. It made me really upset because I could not tell whether he was genuine or just faking interest and playing with my heart.

When guys like a girl, they will glance at them often. So what is going on? Why would he stare at me in some occasions then just forget I exist?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

57 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

Hi everyone.

I have a classmate his behavior is a bit odd.

One day he stared at me for some 20 seconds, with a normal/ordinary facial expression.

Then he stared at me again, this time making facial expression that hinted he was really interested. The expressions were too sexual and I got really shy/embarrassed.

After that, I would again glance at him on class and he would NEVER glance at me. I could not tell whether he was genuine or just faking interest and playing with my heart.

When guys like a girl, they will glance at them often. So what is going on? Why would he stare at me in some occasions then just forget I exist?

These are awkward days in the life of the 'ordinary' teen. Relationships begin and end, and sometimes suddenly. This is 'normal' and expected. Nothing  lasts forever when it comes to"going steady". I'm sure this young man doesn't mean to be playing coy games with you, and could actually have some interest. Give it time. He could be just extremely shy. I was at that age, and didn't have a lot of girl friends. I did have a few though. Allow the Lord's guidance in this matter, and try to make sure it's someone who has Jesus as his Saviour. Just saying. Do take care, and God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles 

Edited by BeauJangles

41 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

These are awkward days in the life of the 'ordinary' teen. Relationships begin and end, and sometimes suddenly. This is 'normal' and expected. Nothing  lasts forever when it comes to"going steady". I'm sure this young man doesn't mean to be playing coy games with you, and could actually have some interest. Give it time. He could be just extremely shy. I was at that age, and didn't have a lot of girl friends. I did have a few though. Allow the Lord's guidance in this matter, and try to make sure it's someone who has Jesus as his Saviour. Just saying. Do take care, and God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles 

I think he did all of this just because he finds it funny to mess with my mind. :(

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

12 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

I think he did all of this just because he finds it funny to mess with my mind.

I'm sorry, dear. Perhaps, you never know. If this young man doesn't have Jesus in his heart, you'd be better off with not having anything serious with him. In all this uncertainty, have you given any thought to breaking the silence by approaching him, and just saying "Hi."? 

42 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm sorry, dear. Perhaps, you never know. If this young man doesn't have Jesus in his heart, you'd be better off with not having anything serious with him. In all this uncertainty, have you given any thought to breaking the silence by approaching him, and just saying "Hi."? 

I cant even do that, he does not look at me when I am close, so I feel like I am not able to start a conversation or say 'hi'. This guy makes me feel completly ignored.

43 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Then i would recommend ignoring him, Don't rush these things they say there are 7.5 billion people on earth, Wait till God finds you someone you really connect with  , not because someone is steering at you odd! be patient you have a lot of time ahead

do you have any tip on how to 'ignore' him?

4 minutes ago, nzkev said:

:wub: Ok no , good point my expertise in this area has run out....Maybe Run , run for your life run from that unclean thing run, Does boys have germs still work?....

You say I should run from him?

18 minutes ago, nzkev said:

I am saying it from the perspective you notice something wrong and his look you described is very concerning , my Advise would be caution , Dont pursue it

God bless

what is very concerning?

18 minutes ago, nzkev said:

I am saying it from the perspective you notice something wrong and his look you described is very concerning , my Advise would be caution , Dont pursue it

God bless

you think something is wrong with him?

1 hour ago, nzkev said:

No, I want whats best for you , and i don't see any benefit especially when you already feel somethings not right. Just Pray and ask God he likes go give wisdom

I will keep away from him, because I get a bad vibe from him.

Hopefully concentrating on God's Word will help me to stop focusing on him.

• Thumbs Up 1