• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, NathWChristian said:

Hi everyone.

I have a classmate who might like me, but I am not sure, because his behavior is a bit odd.

One day, at class, he stared at me for some 20 seconds, with a normal/ordinary facial expression.

After that, I thought "he might like me", so I would glance at him lots of times but he would never glance at me, it was almost like I didn't even exist.

Then, after 3 months, we were at the same bus, and he stared at me again, this time making facial expression that hinted he was really interested. The expressions were too sexual and I got really shy/embarrassed.

After that, I would again glance at him on class and he would NEVER glance at me. He wouldn't say hi, he wouldn't make any eye contact at all. It made me really upset because I could not tell whether he was genuine or just faking interest and playing with my heart.

When guys like a girl, they will glance at them often. So what is going on? Why would he stare at me in some occasions then just forget I exist?

I would not take it too seriously unless he actually approaches you and talks with you. How old are you?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

You know, a guy is a visual creature. It's also rude to stare, especially so openly at a girl's... Assests. Even if she just straight up puts them out there, like they're spilling out and you don't expect people to look? Not to imply that of you, of course; wicked eyes will see what they want to see, even if were to put on something like a nun's smock or a muslim woman's garb, they would still look and see what they wish.

The fact that you describe his expressions as "sexual" gives me the idea that he probably just checks you out when he thinks you're not looking or otherwise might not notice him. I know; I was an unbelieving teenage boy myself. A little glance at this girl, a little peek at this other girl... Guys aren't all that picky. I even took mental pictures of this or that so I could ruminate on them later. If there is any interest there, I don't reckon it goes beyond the physical barrier. I'd avoid him myself as well, were I in your shoes.

I take it by the classroom setting that you're young. It's not to say that young people can't be mature or wise, but those two things aren't exactly in high supply, you know? Even among older people. I'd wait until you're a bit older. I had chances when I was in school to do the deed, but even as a hormone-crazed teenage unbeliever, I realized that pursuing such things at that point was unwise. Society places an emphasis not only on loose sexual values, but on pursuit of love or "love" in general, when there is infinitly much more to life than that. All good things to those who wait, as they say.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/9/2019 at 8:28 PM, NathWChristian said:

When guys like a girl, they will glance at them often. So what is going on? Why would he stare at me in some occasions then just forget I exist?

It depends on the person, people can have the same heart but give off different signals.