Anthony G

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The true Antichrist of the Bible are the Angels who fell from righteousness to do evil they are the pale horse Book of Revelations chapter 6 verse 8 power was given to them to do bad things to us them meaning plural not singular the color of a pale horse is grey book of Jude everlasting chains of darkness is reserved for the Angels come judgement day must read original King James version they have never been locked up Book of Job 4chapter 4 verses 13 through 18these angels put evil spirits in us when we sleep who do we know of that messes with us when we sleep and also who we refer to as the greys they are not aliens they are now Satan's angels and yes they are gods you Christians must watch the movie The Fourth kind book of Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12 oh Lucifer son of the morning which means the devil's playground which is the oven called Hell go to your YouTube app live NASA footage of their ships flying into black hole in sun how do we people know when it's morning when the Sun appears the sun is the gateway to the oven must watch unsealed alien files on YouTube app season 3 episode 1 1930s and 1940s Mass UFO sightings around the world after that destruction of morals and values I also know prophecy of weeping icon of Jesus in Homer Glen Illinois that has been weeping since December 31st 2016, BK of Acts chapter 20 verse 31 BK of Luke chapter 13 verses 5 thru 9. Clock is ticking fast but people of the church won't listen do to denial and pridefulness

Edited by Anthony G
Icon of Jesus is prophecy
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

18Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us. 20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know. 21I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth. 22Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. 24As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 5/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, Anthony G said:

The true Antichrist of the Bible are the Angels who fell from righteousness to do evil they are the pale horse Book of Revelations chapter 6 verse 8 power was given to them to do bad things to us them meaning plural not singular the color of a pale horse is grey book of Jude everlasting chains of darkness is reserved for the Angels come judgement day must read original King James version they have never been locked up Book of Job chapter 4 verses 13 through 18these angels put evil spirits in us when we sleep who do we know of that messes with us when we sleep and also who we refer to as the greys they are not aliens they are now Satan's angels and yes they are gods you Christians must watch the movie The Fourth kind book of Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12 oh Lucifer son of the morning which means the devil's playground which is the oven called Hell go to your YouTube app live NASA footage of their ships flying into black hole in sun how do we people know when it's morning when the Sun appears the sun is the gateway to the oven must watch unsealed alien files on YouTube app season 3 episode 1 1930s and 1940s Mass UFO sightings around the world after that destruction of morals and values I also know prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 if you wish to know contact me clock is ticking fast but people of the church won't listen do to denial and pridefulness

Oh my, you certainly have a wild imagination.  It is much simpler than that. 

Do you remember the Statue in King Nebuchadnezzar Dream, that Daniel Explained.  That represent the entire History of the WORLD'S EMPIRES. There are FOUR EMPIRES, and the Ten Toes are a revival of Fourth Empire the Romans.  That clay mixed with the Iron, means several member of the Revival of the Roman Empire, a 10 Nation Confederacy, will make it weaker than the original Roman Empire.  The E.U. fits that Description, and SEVERAL COUNTRIES will pull a BREXIT when they see a DICTATOR about to take over the E.U.  The Antichrist will be a Dictator, possessed by Satan Himself; that is INVITED TO RULE, (the Conqueror on a with white horse with bow, but no arrows, Rev. 6:2).  He rules peacefully for 3.5 years, and they he becomes the most blood thirsty dictator that ever lived.

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
27  He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him".

Could that Be a Guillotine on top of that WING ? ? ?  So that all the world will see those beheaded that refused to bow to him as God.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (HCSB)
3  Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.
4  He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God.

Revelation 20:4 (HCSB)
4  Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given authority to judge. I also saw the people who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of God’s word, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years.

You want to see what Happens to that Dictator, read the entire Zechariah 14, and Rev. 19:11-21.

Edited by VCO

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

31 minutes ago, VCO said:

Oh my, you certainly have a wild imagination.  

So it would seem. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, Anthony G said:

The true Antichrist of the Bible are the Angels who fell from righteousness to do evil they are the pale horse Book of Revelations chapter 6 verse 8 power was given to them to do bad things to us them meaning plural not singular the color of a pale horse is grey book of Jude everlasting chains of darkness is reserved for the Angels come judgement day must read original King James version they have never been locked up Book of Job chapter 4 verses 13 through 18these angels put evil spirits in us when we sleep who do we know of that messes with us when we sleep and also who we refer to as the greys they are not aliens they are now Satan's angels and yes they are gods you Christians must watch the movie The Fourth kind book of Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12 oh Lucifer son of the morning which means the devil's playground which is the oven called Hell go to your YouTube app live NASA footage of their ships flying into black hole in sun how do we people know when it's morning when the Sun appears the sun is the gateway to the oven must watch unsealed alien files on YouTube app season 3 episode 1 1930s and 1940s Mass UFO sightings around the world after that destruction of morals and values I also know prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 if you wish to know contact me clock is ticking fast but people of the church won't listen do to denial and pridefulness

may I ask where you got all this information from?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, other one said:

may I ask where you got all this information from?

Methinks some consider YouTube as a source for truth in all things.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Methinks some consider YouTube as a source for truth in all things.

I research a lot of conspiracy theories partly on some youtube, but about 90% of it is just someone's imagination....   There are reputable groups that publish things on youtube but rather scarce...   I think I've seen "The Fourth Kind" back in 2009 when I stopped working and retired...   if so, I would find it hard to believe someone would take that really serious...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sorry, but I told you the TRUTH.  WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU LEARN THAT WILD THEORY.  Angels that fell, JOINED SATAN'S REBELLION, and ARE NOT THE ANTICHRIST, SATAN IS THE ANTI, and he possess a DICTATOR, most likely the LEADER of the E.U.

Revelation 12:9 (NASB)
9  And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

This next quote is Out of the Apocrypha, so it is not considered the WORD of GOD, but it is valuable as a historical book:

Bel and the Dragon 1:23 (NJB)
23  There was a great dragon which the Babylonians worshipped too.

Most likely this is GOD of the Underworld that the Babylonians worshiped.

Now below is where I get that the Antichrist will be a REAL World Dictator, that is possessed or CONTROLLED by Satan Himself.  In my opinion, the final Form of E.U. will have that DICTATOR that is controlled by SATAN, for the Final 7 Years before CHRIST COMES BACK, to set up HIS KINGDOM.  Also KNOWN as the 70th week of Daniel.  I goofed and do not know how to undo it.  Therefore, there are actually two quotes from Dr. MacArthur, so click on the bottom arrow too.

Rev. 12:13-17 Satan's onslaught against the Jews during the Tribulation will begin with the rise to power of Antichrist. During the first three and a half years of the Tribulation, Satan will work to extend Antichrist's power. Once he becomes the ruler of the world, Satan will make use of him for his evil purposes. Thus, Antichrist will pose as the protector of the Jews during the first half of the Tribulation. The covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27 is a protection pact with the Antichrist that he will break in the middle of that seven-year period. At that point, Antichrist will become Israel's persecutor for the last half of the Tribulation. He will reveal his true nature when he breaks the covenant and sets up the abomination of desolation (Dan. 11:31; 12:11; Matt. 24:15-16; 2 Thess. 2:3-4) three and a half years into the Tribulation. At that time, Antichrist's persecution of God's people, which has been going on throughout the first half of the Tribulation (see the discussion of 6:9-11 in Revelation 1-11, The MacArthur New Testament Commentary [Chicago: Moody, 1999], 187-97), will focus on Israel and intensify.

MacArthur New Testament Commentary, The - MacArthur New Testament Commentary – Revelation 12-22.

2 Thess 2:4-10. The title man of lawlessness has been identified with many different individuals, including Antiochus Epiphanes, Caligula, Nero, and in the last century, Hitler, Stalin, and others. But the close association of the man of lawlessness with the Day of the Lord rules out historical persons; otherwise, the Day of the Lord might have come centuries ago. The man of lawlessness cannot be Satan, for he is distinguished from the devil in verse 9. Nor can this be a reference to a principle of evil, for the text specifically identifies him as a man. He can be none other than the final Antichrist.

Paul further described the man of lawlessness as the son of destruction. The expression son of is a Hebraism indicating a close association, or of the same kind, just as a son shares his father's nature. The Antichrist will be so completely devoted to the destruction of all that relates to God's purpose and plan that he can be said to be destruction personified. He, however, belongs to destruction (apōleia; "ruin," not "annihilation") as the one to be destroyed. He is fixed for punishment and judgment; he is human trash for the garbage dump of hell.

Only one other individual in Scripture shares the dubious distinction of being named son of destruction: Judas (John 17:12; the nasb translates the same Greek phrase "son of perdition"). The title is thus reserved for the two vilest people in human history, controlled by Satan (John 13:2; Rev. 13:2) and guilty of the two most heinous acts of apostasy. Judas lived and ministered intimately with the incarnate Son of God for more than three years—a privilege granted to only eleven others. Yet after observing Jesus' sinless life, hearing His wisdom, and experiencing His divine power and gracious love, Judas betrayed Him. Amazingly, he was so much a son of destruction that the glories of Christ that softened the eleven hardened him.

Monstrous as that apostasy was, it pales in comparison to the act of future apostasy Antichrist will commit. Judas betrayed the Son of God; Antichrist will proclaim himself God. Judas desecrated the temple with the money he received for betraying Christ (Matt. 27:5); Antichrist will desecrate the temple by committing the abomination of desolation (Matt. 24:15). Judas, apparently without influencing others, went astray, a tragic, solitary disaster (Acts 1:18-19); Antichrist will lead the world astray into destruction (Rev. 13:5-8).

After initially posing as the friend of religion (cf. Rev. 17:13), Antichrist will suddenly reveal his true nature when he commits blasphemy against God and opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship (cf. Rev. 13:15-16). Energized by Satan and aided by the false prophet, Antichrist will have immense power to successfully demand that the world worship him (cf. Rev. 13:1-17). Satan, who has always longed to be worshiped (cf. Isa. 14:13-14), will fulfill that desire vicariously through the worship accorded Antichrist. Antichrist will exalt himself by taking his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. The temple, the symbol of God's presence, is the most fitting place for Satan to orchestrate the ultimate act of blasphemy—a wicked man displaying himself as being God. This apostasy, to which Paul refers here and which Jesus called the "abomination of desolation" (Matt. 24:15), referring to Daniel's prophecy, will take place at the midpoint of the Tribulation (Dan. 9:27). It will initiate God's judgment on the world through Antichrist's reign of terror during the second half of the Tribulation. At the end of that three-and-a-half-year period, Christ will return in glory to destroy Antichrist's kingdom and all the ungodly. The Lord Jesus will cast him into the lake of fire along with his false prophet (Rev. 19:11-21).

MacArthur New Testament Commentary, The - MacArthur New Testament Commentary – 1 & 2 Thessalonians.

Now there is where I get that the Antichrist will be a REAL World Dictator, that is possessed or CONTROLLED by Satan Himself.  In my opinion, the final Form of E.U. will have that DICTATOR that is controlled by SATAN, for the Final 7 Years before CHRIST COMES BACK, to set up HIS KINGDOM.  Also KNOWN as the 70th week of Daniel.

Edited by VCO

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I find it humorous when people refer to Satan or the Devil and Lucifer as just one evil spirit Mark ch5 verse 9 when Jesus asked the Devil his name he said my name is Legion and we are many The name Satan is just what God calls the legion of evil spirits and guess what they are playing out in all of us Do people really believe that God who can make no mistakes would create murders rapist and also liars The Lord Satan is a liar and the father of them it is an insult to God to even think he created sinners John ch 1 verse 9 we were born into this world the light of God I guess some people choose not to believe Jesus was casting devil's out of us first it must be put in. In order for it to be cast out. Prophecy of the weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 in Homer Glen Illinois book of Acts chapter 20 verse 31 book of Luke chapter 13 verses 5 thru 9 he says 3 year's in both. Book of Ephesians ch 3 verses 1 thru 3 Prince of the power of the air the spirit that worketh in the children of disobedience. He is talking about his angels. One day with the Lord is a 1000, and a 1000 yrs is that of a day. We are past that one day, just like the angels to release the plagues in one day was actually occurred over many years, where are we today Revelations ch20 verse 8 Magog is Russia and China is Gog, their lands are connected which makes it part of Magog. This is it the real. Like I said some people are in denial,why because of fear. Wild imagination,no just the simple truth that is hard for people to accept because it is hard to comprehendif anyone would like to no of other passages that refer to these angels email me at spiritoftruth10@gmail.com. let those read,read with understanding. God bless us all

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/11/2019 at 2:19 AM, Anthony G said:

Forget U-Tube and even google, rely solely on the Word of God, the Bible.

The Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator. Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium. Also, The mark of the beast will not be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

Edited by HAZARD
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1