• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

may I ask where you got all this information from?

The book of Revelation was my Spiritual Milk, in 1978 .  That is the first book of that I studied from the radio ministry - Grace To You - ministry of Dr. John MacArthur, Jr.  That was a 30 minute radio show, that featured Dr. John MacArthur's sermons, verse by verse a Study of the Book of Revelation.  He is Senior Pastor of mega Church called Grace Community Church near L.A. AND he is President of the L.A.'s The MASTER'S COLLEGE AND SEMINARY.  I listened to that entire series on the radio program, Grace To You, then bought the cassette tapes, and RELISTENED to it OVER 3 more Times. Before I gave it away.  If you would like to Listen to it, Dr. MacArthur put it online for People to Listen to FREE. (https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=66&chapter=0)  I am not sure if this is the way they want it, but copy the everything but brackets, and paste it on your Address Line.  There are 37 hours of Sermons in the series, and the Tape: A Jet Tour Through Revelation , it is the first one in the series and it is a brief out line of the entire series.  Dr. John MacArthur, Jr. is the most famous conservative evangelical Pastor that there is in the USA, and they are Classified Non-Denominational. 

I to am a conservative evangelical Christian.

Edited by VCO

1 hour ago, Anthony G said:

I find it humorous when people refer to Satan or the Devil and Lucifer as just one evil spirit Mark ch5 verse 9 when Jesus asked the Devil his name he said my name is Legion and we are many The name Satan is just what God calls the legion of evil spirits and guess what they are playing out in all of us Do people really believe that God who can make no mistakes would create murders rapist and also liars The Lord Satan is a liar and the father of them it is an insult to God to even think he created sinners John ch 1 verse 9 we were born into this world the light of God I guess some people choose not to believe Jesus was casting devil's out of us first it must be put in. In order for it to be cast out. Prophecy of the weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 in Homer Glen Illinois book of Acts chapter 20 verse 31 book of Luke chapter 13 verses 5 thru 9 he says 3 year's in both. Book of Ephesians ch 3 verses 1 thru 3 Prince of the power of the air the spirit that worketh in the children of disobedience. He is talking about his angels. One day with the Lord is a 1000, and a 1000 yrs is that of a day. We are past that one day, just like the angels to release the plagues in one day was actually occurred over many years, where are we today Revelations ch20 verse 8 Magog is Russia and China is Gog, their lands are connected which makes it part of Magog. This is it the real. Like I said some people are in denial,why because of fear. Wild imagination,no just the simple truth that is hard for people to accept because it is hard to comprehendif anyone would like to no of other passages that refer to these angels email me at spiritoftruth10@gmail.com. let those read,read with understanding. God bless us all

According to my understanding, we are between Chapter 3 and 4, NONE of the Prophecies after that Have happen YET, but they will.  Gog is near Moscow, and Megog is west, north and east of Caspian Sea.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, Anthony G said:

The true Antichrist of the Bible are the Angels who fell from righteousness to do evil they are the pale horse Book of Revelations chapter 6 verse 8 power was given to them to do bad things to us them meaning plural not singular the color of a pale horse is grey book of Jude everlasting chains of darkness is reserved for the Angels come judgement day must read original King James version they have never been locked up Book of Job chapter 4 verses 13 through 18these angels put evil spirits in us when we sleep who do we know of that messes with us when we sleep and also who we refer to as the greys they are not aliens they are now Satan's angels and yes they are gods you Christians must watch the movie The Fourth kind book of Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12 oh Lucifer son of the morning which means the devil's playground which is the oven called Hell go to your YouTube app live NASA footage of their ships flying into black hole in sun how do we people know when it's morning when the Sun appears the sun is the gateway to the oven must watch unsealed alien files on YouTube app season 3 episode 1 1930s and 1940s Mass UFO sightings around the world after that destruction of morals and values I also know prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 if you wish to know contact me clock is ticking fast but people of the church won't listen do to denial and pridefulness 

The way you have this written is near impossible to really understand.....    you are covering so many subjects with no punctuation that it is kind of impossible to separate things to make any sense out of it....   It might help if you just took one thing at a time and show the scripture where you get the understanding..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, VCO said:

The book of Revelation was my Spiritual Milk, in 1978 .  That is the first book of that I studied from the radio ministry - Grace To You - ministry of Dr. John MacArthur, Jr.  That was a 30 minute radio show, that featured Dr. John MacArthur's sermons, verse by verse a Study of the Book of Revelation.  He is Senior Pastor of mega Church called Grace Community Church near L.A. AND he is President of the L.A.'s The MASTER'S COLLEGE AND SEMINARY.  I listened to that entire series on the radio program, Grace To You, then bought the cassette tapes, and RELISTENED to it OVER 3 more Times. Before I gave it away.  If you would like to Listen to it, Dr. MacArthur put it online for People to Listen to FREE. (https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=66&chapter=0)  I am not sure if this is the way they want it, but copy the everything but brackets, and paste it on your Address Line.  There are 37 hours of Sermons in the series, and the Tape: A Jet Tour Through Revelation , it is the first one in the series and it is a brief out line of the entire series.  Dr. John MacArthur, Jr. is the most famous conservative evangelical Pastor that there is in the USA, and they are Classified Non-Denominational. 

I to am a conservative evangelical Christian.

I was asking Anthony.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Forget U-Tube and even google, rely solely on the Word of God, the Bible.

The Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator. Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium. Also, The mark of the beast will not be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

Very concise and a pleasure to read, Haz.

16 hours ago, other one said:

The way you have this written is near impossible to really understand.....    you are covering so many subjects with no punctuation that it is kind of impossible to separate things to make any sense out of it....   It might help if you just took one thing at a time and show the scripture where you get the understanding..

Do you not understand that the Holy Spirit will give us understanding ? ? ?

1 Corinthians 2:6-16 (NIV)
6  We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7  No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
8  None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9  However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--
10  but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11  For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12  We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
13  This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
14  The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15  The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
16  "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Edited by VCO

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 5/10/2019 at 9:19 AM, Anthony G said:

The true Antichrist of the Bible are the Angels who fell from righteousness to do evil they are the pale horse Book of Revelations chapter 6 verse 8 power was given to them to do bad things to us them meaning plural not singular the color of a pale horse is grey book of Jude everlasting chains of darkness is reserved for the Angels come judgement day must read original King James version they have never been locked up Book of Job chapter 4 verses 13 through 18these angels put evil spirits in us when we sleep who do we know of that messes with us when we sleep and also who we refer to as the greys they are not aliens they are now Satan's angels and yes they are gods you Christians must watch the movie The Fourth kind book of Isaiah chapter 14 verse 12 oh Lucifer son of the morning which means the devil's playground which is the oven called Hell go to your YouTube app live NASA footage of their ships flying into black hole in sun how do we people know when it's morning when the Sun appears the sun is the gateway to the oven must watch unsealed alien files on YouTube app season 3 episode 1 1930s and 1940s Mass UFO sightings around the world after that destruction of morals and values I also know prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist that has been weeping since July 2015 if you wish to know contact me clock is ticking fast but people of the church won't listen do to denial and pridefulness

You need to do some more studying on the 7 year tribulation and the Anti Christ. Your information and interpretation is not correct

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The Antichrist I am talking about is in ll Thessalonians ch 2 verses 7 thru 11 signs and lying wonders which means God like powers the angels through the things they can do in our skies,done this in the 1930s and and ever since then. Satan through man already come into the temple, which is the church and sabotaged the word of God, apostasy has already taken place , book of Amos ch 8 verses11 and 12, many shall seek the word of God, and they shall not find it, because it has been changed in a bad way. All the church's around me have Bible's created by apostates. The book of Enoch speaks of this very thing, this book speaks of the angels giving us knowledge of weapons among other things. We are by no means the same people that we were prior to the mass UFO sightings in the 1930 and 40s. Think about it people we can get no worse than we are today. In 1960,there was a rebel against all authority, people running around doing all kinds of sinful things and it has gotten worse, when porongraphy came out, people should have known the Antichrist had already come. The book of Revelations are visions of events that happened over thousands of years, and I would stop listening to some of these pastor's on television, Haggy who likes to preach as if Revelations are all events at the end times. I don't need to do anymore studying, take no offense but everything that has been going on with me since the icon of John the Baptist started weeping is a strange thing. I know I am right and you shall find out soon enough. Prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist in Homer Glen Illinois book of Acts chapter 20 verse 31 book of Luke chapter 13 verses 5 thru 9. God bless you all. Email spiritoftruth10@gmail.com if you have the original King James version and want to see other passages about these angels,who are the real problem. The saints shall judge the world and we shall judge angels. Do you think we shall judge holy angels, I think not.

6 hours ago, Anthony G said:

The Antichrist I am talking about is in ll Thessalonians ch 2 verses 7 thru 11 signs and lying wonders which means God like powers the angels through the things they can do in our skies,done this in the 1930s and and ever since then. Satan through man already come into the temple, which is the church and sabotaged the word of God, apostasy has already taken place , book of Amos ch 8 verses11 and 12, many shall seek the word of God, and they shall not find it, because it has been changed in a bad way. All the church's around me have Bible's created by apostates. The book of Enoch speaks of this very thing, this book speaks of the angels giving us knowledge of weapons among other things. We are by no means the same people that we were prior to the mass UFO sightings in the 1930 and 40s. Think about it people we can get no worse than we are today. In 1960,there was a rebel against all authority, people running around doing all kinds of sinful things and it has gotten worse, when porongraphy came out, people should have known the Antichrist had already come. The book of Revelations are visions of events that happened over thousands of years, and I would stop listening to some of these pastor's on television, Haggy who likes to preach as if Revelations are all events at the end times. I don't need to do anymore studying, take no offense but everything that has been going on with me since the icon of John the Baptist started weeping is a strange thing. I know I am right and you shall find out soon enough. Prophecy of weeping icon of John the Baptist in Homer Glen Illinois book of Acts chapter 20 verse 31 book of Luke chapter 13 verses 5 thru 9. God bless you all. Email spiritoftruth10@gmail.com if you have the original King James version and want to see other passages about these angels,who are the real problem. The saints shall judge the world and we shall judge angels. Do you think we shall judge holy angels, I think not.

That is talk about the Dictator that Satan possess or controls, during the final 7 years before Christ comes back.  Satan has always wanted to RULE THE WORLD through a Dictator, and He has trying SEVERAL TIMES, but the Holy Spirit has not let him fully do it.  The Holy Spirit is the ONE that Holds him back.  He has tried through several Dictators in the Past, like NERO, NAPOLEON, ADOLF HITLER, ETC.  BUT the HOLY SPIRIT is always there, NOT LETTING Satan go too far.  BUT THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY, and if HE IS GOING BACK TO HEAVEN, to let Satan Posses that Dictator in the end times, WE HAVE TO GO WITH HIM.

John 14:16-17 (GWT)
16  I will ask the Father, and he will give you another helper who will be with you forever.
17  That helper is the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it doesn't see or know him. You know him, because he lives with you and will be in you.

That is just one of the reasons why we Evangelicals, absolutely believe in the PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE.

Edited by VCO

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 hours ago, Anthony G said:

In 1960,there was a rebel against all authority, people running around doing all kinds of sinful things and it has gotten worse, when porongraphy came out, people should have known the Antichrist had already come. 

People have been rebelling down through the ages. And what gives you the impression that pornography hasn't been in existence, since historians have exposed examples of sordid art works, that go back hundreds of years ago?

7 hours ago, Anthony G said:

I don't need to do anymore studying, take no offense but everything that has been going on with me since the icon of John the Baptist started weeping is a strange thing. 

Stranger things than that have occurred, as odd signs and wonders started happening within the Catholic church's early beginnings. Stigmatas, false miracles, visions and dreams, etc. Pardon my original post, but I still think you watch to much YouTube.