• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, VCO said:

I prefer to think of it as the other end of the same Bible Belt.

Yes, everywhere in America is a Bible belt except the two coasts. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

No, there is a small Bible Belts in Northern CA. and Southern Oregon.  Lots of BIBLE CHURCHES there.

I used to go to Ft. Dick Bible Church, when I was in the Prison Ministry out there.

Edited by VCO

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 hours ago, VCO said:

No, there is a small Bible Belts in Northern CA. and Southern Oregon.  Lots of BIBLE CHURCHES there.

I used to go to Ft. Dick Bible Church, when I was in the Prison Ministry out there.

Yea, I am speaking in general, Upstate New York and parts of Maine are the same way. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

How do you experience God does he talk to you share with me

Edited by Anointedforgod

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/21/2019 at 12:23 AM, Revelation Man said:

This means the Jews have to repent BEFORE the First Seal is broken, does that fit ? Yes, Malachi 4:5 says Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the Day of the Lord to turn Israel back unto God. Zechariah 13 says 1/3 of the Jews repent and 2/3 will perish. So the 1290 is the AoD, and happens 30 days before the 1260 {Israel/Jerusalem is Conquered} so what is the 1335 ? Well, its a blessing, and what can be more of a Blessing than the Two-witnesses showing up to bring Israel unto Repentance ? LOL I thought, it all fits like a glove. My problem is no one sees it, the trained mind is hard to overcome, Jesus called it Men's Traditions. When everything fits we know its of the Holy Spirit, it gets us excited. But these are things I ponder on. It is exciting time brother.

Sorry, my friend, but almost NOTHING your write really "fits" when one reads the scriptures closely, with no preconceptions. Case in point: you are 2000 years off in your theory on the first seal. It is the Church sent out with the Gospel. Therefore the Jews won't repent until much, much later after the first seal. If you wish to talk about "the tribulation" or the 70th week, It is doubtful they will repent then either. They will still be trusting in their IDF.  I know what you mean by "no one sees it." But no one sees your theory because it is all wet. The truth is, every mention of the 1260 days is for the last half of the week. Just COMMON SENSE tells us if God shows us 1290 days to the end, that means an extra 30 days is ADDED to the 1260. It will be 1260 days exactly from the abomination event (the man of sin entering the temple and declaring he is God) to the 7th vial that will end the week. 

Did you just never notice that the week ends in chapter 16, but Jesus does not return until chapter 19? There will be EVENTS happen between the end of the week and His coming. It is very possible then that HIS COMING will be on the 1290th day after the midpoint. We cannot be dogmatic because John does not tell us how many days from the 7th vial that ends the week until the marriage and supper are finished.

There will be ANOTHER very important day that will come AFTER Jesus returns: that will be the start of His millennial kingdom. It is therefore possible that it will happen on the 1335th day after the midpoint.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/24/2019 at 8:38 PM, Anointedforgod said:

How do you experience God does he talk to you share with me

I will share: when God has taught me, I heard His voice and His words. For example, while reading Daniel 9:27, when my eyes and my mind got to the word "midst" suddenly God spoke:  "you could find that exact midpoint clearly marked in the book of Revelation." 

This is one example out of many where God spoke words and I heard them.

Edited by iamlamad