Sign in to follow this  
Geraldine

Romans 8:9 NLT [9] But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

For we got some here even amongst us teaching that folks can return to the pit and even die in the act of man with man .  I MEAN die in that act , and still are saved .

Not “ some”.......... just me.

Not something to boast in blood bought .      For of whom a man is overcome , is the same he is brought into bondage .  

We supposed to be warning folks to flee sin ,  Not feel saved if they return and are overcome .       Peter would not approve of this .   the POPE might ,  he is good at saying who is he to judge .

No supporting the pope , blood bought .   no supporting the pope . 

Hi Geraldine, and welcome to the very lively discussions here ate Worthy!  :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

Hi, after reading the inter actions, all i can say is to make sure our salvation, to work out with trembling and fear, for even paul warned us, to becareful if you think you are standing firm lest you fall. Also Jesus already said not all who calls me Lord Lord can enter the Kingdom of heaven but only those who do the will of My Father. 

And also Jesus taught us to follow Him to obey Him, His sheep hears His voice and follow Him. 

1John1 gives us assurance that when we sin and confess He is faithful to forgive us, so daily or constantly if we want to obey and please the Lord, we should let Him examine us, and repent if there are sins that He will reveal to us, really and literally walk in the Spirit of God, like letting Him lead us in everything we do. 

He is alive and is very much active in our life, He will teach us and guide us, if we call on Him and allow Him to transform us into His likeness. 

Just be willing. He will work in us.

Praise the Lord and may God bless you all. 

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not something to boast in blood bought .      For of whom a man is overcome , is the same he is brought into bondage .  

We supposed to be warning folks to flee sin ,  Not feel saved if they return and are overcome .       Peter would not approve of this .   the POPE might ,  he is good at saying who is he to judge .

No supporting the pope , blood bought .   no supporting the pope . 

A born again backsliding Homosexual will  be saved  if he ever sincerely cried out... “ Lord Jesus, have mercy on me a sinner”

The pope has preached “ another gospel”, a gospel of works that condemn to Hell everybody that believes in Justification by Faith and that you can pay for your own sins in Purgatory.He preaches an  “ accursed gospel” and HE is condemned......damned by God.

The homo is going to be safer on Judgement day than the Grand Vicar Of who gives a crap!

Wow, this debate even made it into the welcome section! :angel::heart:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

Wow, this debate even made it into the welcome section! :angel::heart:

Kind of interesting how that works.

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

A born again backsliding Homosexual will  be saved  if he ever sincerely cried out... “ Lord Jesus, have mercy on me a sinner”

The pope has preached “ another gospel”, a gospel of works that condemn to Hell everybody that believes in Justification by Faith and that you can pay for your own sins in Purgatory.He preaches an  “ accursed gospel” and HE is condemned......damned by God.

The homo is going to be safer on Judgement day than the Grand Vicar Of who gives a crap!

Not if he returns to the pit and is overcome .    JESUS said what chokes the WORD right out of folks ,  ITS LUSTS ,    Blood bought you doing damage to the peoples .

This is the false hope I speak of that you give folks .  You just said that at ANY time if he ever cried out ,    YET later goes right back into it and dies in it  ,  HE is okay .

But that is not What JESUS said , NOR the prophets .    IF a righteous man turns from his righteousness ..........................FOLKS we better warn them ,  or their blood is on us

If one warns the brother in error and he repents of his error , ye have saved a soul from death .  If he hears not his blood is on him .

But if we warn not ,   Their blood is on us .   Its hate not to warn , its hate to give a false impression that one can return to the pit even after having been washed clean BY JESUS .

IF one returns back to the pit ,  and the KEY is OVERCOME , then their latter end is worse .  But if one returns to error  AND ONE Warns the one who did err from the truth ,

IF they repent of it   , ALL IS WELL .   WE MUST return to the true and holy pattern them DESIPLES who KNEW JESUS had kept and enforced .   

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Revelation 22:10-21 NLT
[10] Then he instructed me, "Do not seal up the prophetic words in this book, for the time is near. [11] Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy." [12] "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. [13] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." [14] Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. [15] Outside the city are the dogs-the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie. [16] "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star." [17] The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let anyone who hears this say, "Come." Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. [18] And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. [19] And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book. [20] He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!" Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! [21] May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's holy people.

Edited by Geraldine
  • Praise God! 1

Jesus said..... “ ANYBODY that asks for Mercy shall receive it.” I happen to believe that. I am speaking on principal —- “ANYBODY that asks to be saved, will be saved”

Perhaps the following will allow some of you guys to put away the smelling salts.....lol

Homosexuality is an abomination to God—— and to me, I might add.I think that the people that have gone this far into the gruesomeness of sin are probably those that have had their conscious seared and will be VERY unlikely to turn to God for repentance and Salvation. “ The Gospel is hidden from those who perish”.It is not my call to make, Salvation  is begun by having the conviction of being a lost sinner.That conviction is made real by having a removal of the scales Satan has put on our eyes.All of this is a gift of the Holy Spirit....  “ Nobody comes to God lest the Spirit draw him”. My guess would be that it is a very small percentage of homos that the Holy Spirit would pay a visit to.However, the price for sin has been paid in full and God can save who he wants.His Word says He will save all that approach Him with a contrite heart that put their faith in Jesus and the Gospel to save them.Salvation is out there for homosexuals and so is the Grace and chastisement that will get them Home....just like the rest of us sinners.When one gets into the category of sins that are an “ abomination”...... the odds of repenting and putting their faith in Jesus suffer a serious decrease.Most of this is merely my opinion, so take it for what it’s worth.God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe, God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, even the homosexuals, all kinds of sin is the same. But once we receive the grace of God and the Holy Spirit, we must put away sin, stop sinning in other words, sin that leads to death. We must understand what God has given us in order for us to have fellowship with Him again, in order for us to call Him Father again, He gave His Son to suffer for us to save us, and how can we continue to sin (deliberately) and just think we can go back anytime. What if there is no last moment to repent. We must study the past or history, when God hardened the heart of Pharoah. We really cannot take God for granted. 

The FEAR OF THE LORD is the beginning of WISDOM. 

Psalm 19:13 NASB
[13] Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous sins; Let them not rule over me; Then I will be blameless, And I shall be acquitted of great transgression.