jordan12

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I think this topic has run it's course. Jordon has one point of view, he cannot understand a different one, after all, he does not have the Spirit of God, you cannotr expect him to understand.

Jordon, to you I need to say, that you are violating the terms of service you agreed to when you joined. Therefore, I need to  inform you, that such actions it the future, will earn you restrictions if not expulsion from this forum. Abide by the rules, of go peddle you views elsewhere. It is o.k. to disagree with what we believe, but it is not ok to intentionally stir up controversy, call others names, nor nor to disrespect God or the Bible!

"You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. " from the terms of service you agreed to!

You seem not understand basic morality. It's funny you don't find immorality disrespectful. You think it's actually moral requesting to harm another. No names were called, so you are posting inaccuracy. Maybe you should examine yourself. You closed the topic as you have no defence.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Actually Jordan, morality comes only from God, He is it's source, He is the standard, and WHATEVER He does, is righteous, He is the only one with the right to declare what is good, and what is not. The fact that you disagree with the standard, does not prove God to be immoral, it proves only that you are. Sin is, after all, falling short of God's perfection. when you disagree with Him, or disobey His rules, you are guilty of sin We can pray that God opens your eyes, and ears to be able to understand, but we cannot say anything that will convince you. Perhaps God will grant you repentance, and you can be in His family, and not be an outsider who has an uncertain eternity!

I have considered (and may yet) restrict your posting such that your posts will not go through without a moderator's approval. I tend to be lenient, and like to give people a chance to change, but do not rely on that. I suggest that you either live up to the community standards here, or find a community which is more to your liking. I hope you choose to stay, but your behavior will be the determining factor there.

Think of it this way also, that it is OKAY, for God to have a standard, for people, that is not applied to Himself. I have a standard for my kids, that is different than for myself. I eat at a table, that I do not allow my cats on. Why, because I am the boss, the table is mine, and I just know better than they do.

How much more is this true, for the God that owns the universe, and whose knowledge and wisdom are infinite. If God acted like people, then we would all be dead or worse by now!

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

2 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

morality comes only from God, He is it's source, He is the standard, and WHATEVER He does, is righteous

Nothing moral or righteous requesting a person to harm another. Why is this beyond you? Maybe you should examine your own standard.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

You are assuming that I do not examine myself, indeed I do. I however, do not need to waste my time, responding to those critical and trolling who have no desire to admit that they are wrong, evil in fact, to judge their Creator of wrong doing, even if it is in ignorance (and I just mean that in a literal way, not an insulting one. So, I will not reply further in this thread, and neither will you!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Omegaman is one of our administrators and he is speaking to Jordon12, who has been violating our terms of service that we all agree to when joining.  We strictly enforce it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

The boy's a broken record, violatin' agreement rules, just tryin' ta cause problems.....best for the site ta nip thiis in the bud n have him eject'd.