MA1NFR4ME

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've wanted to post this for a while, but I struggled writing it since I didn't know how to effectively explain my situation. It's been hard for me to talk to anyone about this because I keep thinking no one would believe me or people would think I'm insane. Though I've been drowning in confusion, apathy, doubt, and hopelessness for the past few months, I've finally mustered up the courage to write this.

I was saved in 2005, fell away for a while, then rededicated my life to Christ at the end of December 2017. I was very excited about God and the Bible for the first three months of 2018, but then began dealing with spiritual oppression in April 2018. I spent my time trying to figure out how to get rid of the oppression, then I began hearing that “still small voice.” Since May 2018, I thought I was in communion with God, until in January 2019, I discovered there is a demon inside of me. It deceived me into thinking it was God, and it even had the audacity to also call itself “Holy Spirit,” “The Father,” and “Jesus.”

It spoke to me in my mind, flooding me with images, ideas, and thoughts. It answered prayers, such as if I asked where something was in my apartment, I suddenly received an image in my mind of the exact location. It was able to control my body parts: arms, legs, hands, feet, head, mouth, eyes, lungs, stomach, heart.

At times, it spoke out of me: received a “message from heaven” from my deceased Dad, taught me and my Mom tons of error teaching, and falsely prophesied the 2nd coming of Christ. Once my Mom discovered it was a demon, it spoke out and told her that I would never find Jesus, and I began convulsing when she took authority over it. That same night, it caused me to vomit two disgusting substances, changed the pitch of my voice to an unnaturally high and disgusting tone, and at a different time, I heard growling come from my throat.

While under its influence, it made me get rid of my video games, movies, and certain bits of clothing. It taught me scripture so it could use it against me. It convinced me to pray tons of false things, such as for Jesus to forget me. It deceived me into doing a 3-week water fast that put me in the hospital, nearly killing me. It convinced me I committed the unforgivable sin, that I was the Anti-Christ, constantly deceived me into thinking I would die in my sleep, and constantly condemned me to hell. It caused me to have constant nightmares of me being condemned to hell, one where I was involved in witchcraft, one where I supposedly received the mark of the beast and was separated from God forever, and one of Jesus Christ forever abandoning me.

I feel completely violated because not only did it rupture the relationship I thought I had with the real LORD, this thing helped me come up with book ideas, movie ideas, a future ministry, improved my drawing skills, and even helped me come up with names for my future kids, all under the guise of “God.” I've essentially given up writing and anything creative because I'm not confident whether the ideas truly come from me. As of now, I have a constant anxiety towards my hands moving on their own; sometimes as I'm falling asleep, either a few fingers start to move or one of my hands will violently shake for a few seconds. I can’t even pray without hearing a mental response from it. I’ve noticed strange physical abnormalities, such as my pupils dilating irregularly no matter how much light is present and an occasional putrid smell coming from my nose and mouth. I can’t effectively concentrate, constantly dealing with tons of confusing thoughts. I feel irritated / an aversion towards the Word, along with tons of accusatory thoughts about my salvation and how God is mad at me (which isn’t true). If I do manage to read the Bible, I get flooded with tons of doubtful thoughts about how I don't understand anything I read and how God's forgotten about me (which isn't true). This spirit has put me through so much hell, and I have no idea how I even accepted it to begin with.

I'm ashamed that I was able to be so terribly deceived. I can't even effectively follow Philippians 4:6 about praying if you are anxious because I'm anxious about praying because something else answers. I want to overcome the confusion, apathy, doubt, and hopelessness that all torment me on a daily basis. Where should I even begin with recovery? How do I recover from all the deception I've endured? How do I get past the constant irritation towards anything God related? Also, thank you for taking the time to read this. Even if you can't figure out a reply to this post, could you P L E A S E pray for me? I desperately want to be delivered of this.

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @MA1NFR4ME

Well, that was quite a testimony.

I think it's superfluous for me to say that your ought to go for prayer from a Holy Spirit filled believer to cast out the demon out of you.  This should be your number one priority, above everything else. Seek this from churches nearby or contacting local churches by email.  They can pray for deliverance.  It may seem scary to you, but it isn't that bad.  It hurts the demon and so you may think it will hurt you - rest as ease and go do it. 

Now on to your eternity.  Don't let any such voice convince you that you are going to hell because of this or that.  Also, do not be concerned about praying to the Lord Jesus for Him to forget you - He simply won't answer this prayer.  If you are under torment from this demon, the Father will understand all manner of unnatural behaviour and words (unnatural for the real you that is).  So don't worry about salvation for now.  First, seek to be rid of this demon, then seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit and all will be well for you - forever.  

I would also recommend that you post this in the "Prayer Requests" section of this website, straight away, so that our Prayer Warriors can get on the case for you - as your post might be missed here.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

19 hours ago, MA1NFR4ME said:

\

I'm ashamed that I was able to be so terribly deceived. I can't even effectively follow Philippians 4:6 about praying if you are anxious because I'm anxious about praying because something else answers. I want to overcome the confusion, apathy, doubt, and hopelessness that all torment me on a daily basis. Where should I even begin with recovery? How do I recover from all the deception I've endured? How do I get past the constant irritation towards anything God related? Also, thank you for taking the time to read this. Even if you can't figure out a reply to this post, could you P L E A S E pray for me? I desperately want to be delivered of this.

I've been where you are and it can be ok so don't give up hope....   The main thing is to know what is in the Bible so you can understand what is and isn't from God....   It's ok if they show you things in the Bible that is true as long as you can understand the things that are not.....   and when they contact you or even try to it is important to remind them where their eternal future is....   and if you really give yourself over to Jesus you can tell them where your future is.....   they will get furious for a time but sooner than later they will leave you alone when they understand that you are not going to come back to them...   I understand the frustration and down right freight it can be....   but if you are serious about Jesus he will not let you down....   he promised.   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

This is the supernatural world that exists and is real as to your testimony.  Many believers has doubts about these things taking place and yes even in a believers life.  What type each believer goes through, I believer the Lord has allowed for his purpose.   I have mentioned in past post about the spiritual realm and that battles goes on there just like the physical, just we don't see them .

Yes, it is trying and  wears on our mind and body, but you have to stand firm on the word and the promises of God.  You know the word and the truth and you have to keep it deep in your mind and also remind yourself that you are saved and your life is in the hands of Jesus Christ.  The battle is for the mind and soul, and the devil wants you to come back into his dominion and to his world of the old man.   You must stand and be faithful and the Lord would see you through.  

How long, only the Lord knows, but you cannot give in, but fight the good fight of faith.  Remember, we do not fight against flesh and blood , but the spiritual host of wickedness in high places.  Ephesians 6:12..  Do not think you are alone in these battles, others are too, but are afraid or timid to share.   I can testify to spiritual things too, but of a different nature, nevertheless, they are battles and only the Lord knows why each individual is given or allowed these battles , like the man JOB.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I agree with what the others have said. One thing to add to this is that we're encouraged to test the messages we receive by comparing them to scripture. If there's ever any doubt seek out guidace from other Christians. Another thing is that we become more able to distinguish between things that come from God and things that come from ourselves or dubious spiritual sources as we grow more accustomed to hearing from God. A familiar voice is easier to recognize.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 5/14/2019 at 2:40 AM, MA1NFR4ME said:

I've wanted to post this for a while, but I struggled writing it since I didn't know how to effectively explain my situation. It's been hard for me to talk to anyone about this because I keep thinking no one would believe me or people would think I'm insane. Though I've been drowning in confusion, apathy, doubt, and hopelessness for the past few months, I've finally mustered up the courage to write this.

I was saved in 2005, fell away for a while, then rededicated my life to Christ at the end of December 2017. I was very excited about God and the Bible for the first three months of 2018, but then began dealing with spiritual oppression in April 2018. I spent my time trying to figure out how to get rid of the oppression, then I began hearing that “still small voice.” Since May 2018, I thought I was in communion with God, until in January 2019, I discovered there is a demon inside of me. It deceived me into thinking it was God, and it even had the audacity to also call itself “Holy Spirit,” “The Father,” and “Jesus.”

It spoke to me in my mind, flooding me with images, ideas, and thoughts. It answered prayers, such as if I asked where something was in my apartment, I suddenly received an image in my mind of the exact location. It was able to control my body parts: arms, legs, hands, feet, head, mouth, eyes, lungs, stomach, heart.

At times, it spoke out of me: received a “message from heaven” from my deceased Dad, taught me and my Mom tons of error teaching, and falsely prophesied the 2nd coming of Christ. Once my Mom discovered it was a demon, it spoke out and told her that I would never find Jesus, and I began convulsing when she took authority over it. That same night, it caused me to vomit two disgusting substances, changed the pitch of my voice to an unnaturally high and disgusting tone, and at a different time, I heard growling come from my throat.

While under its influence, it made me get rid of my video games, movies, and certain bits of clothing. It taught me scripture so it could use it against me. It convinced me to pray tons of false things, such as for Jesus to forget me. It deceived me into doing a 3-week water fast that put me in the hospital, nearly killing me. It convinced me I committed the unforgivable sin, that I was the Anti-Christ, constantly deceived me into thinking I would die in my sleep, and constantly condemned me to hell. It caused me to have constant nightmares of me being condemned to hell, one where I was involved in witchcraft, one where I supposedly received the mark of the beast and was separated from God forever, and one of Jesus Christ forever abandoning me.

I feel completely violated because not only did it rupture the relationship I thought I had with the real LORD, this thing helped me come up with book ideas, movie ideas, a future ministry, improved my drawing skills, and even helped me come up with names for my future kids, all under the guise of “God.” I've essentially given up writing and anything creative because I'm not confident whether the ideas truly come from me. As of now, I have a constant anxiety towards my hands moving on their own; sometimes as I'm falling asleep, either a few fingers start to move or one of my hands will violently shake for a few seconds. I can’t even pray without hearing a mental response from it. I’ve noticed strange physical abnormalities, such as my pupils dilating irregularly no matter how much light is present and an occasional putrid smell coming from my nose and mouth. I can’t effectively concentrate, constantly dealing with tons of confusing thoughts. I feel irritated / an aversion towards the Word, along with tons of accusatory thoughts about my salvation and how God is mad at me (which isn’t true). If I do manage to read the Bible, I get flooded with tons of doubtful thoughts about how I don't understand anything I read and how God's forgotten about me (which isn't true). This spirit has put me through so much hell, and I have no idea how I even accepted it to begin with.

An invisible Demonic Entity, seeking a host, attempted to gain a foothold and was quickly extinguished. Although, in dreams they do make appearances and inflict damage. When Satan/Devil sees that you have knowledge you should not have and/or pursuing the Faith with complete serious commitment, he makes an appearance seeking to destroy True Worship of Elohim. I show you a Mystery, Elohim has Satan/Devil under his full control. 

Rejoice in the Spiritual Warfare!  Elohim instructs the Covenant is everything!

Genesis 9:8-9 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

(v) 8 God spoke to Noach and his sons with him; he said, 9 “As for me — I am herewith establishing my covenant with you, with your descendants after you,

Genesis 9:8-9 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

8 And God speaketh unto Noah, and unto his sons with him, saying,

9 `And I, lo, I am establishing My covenant with you, and with your seed after you,

Edited by Elihoenai

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

The devil's greatest tricks are to lie, deceive, manipulate.

But coming to realize you been trick and seeing through the lies, you are causing him to lose yet another battle in a war he already lost tomorrow a long time ago. Now you are on your path to a grand victory.

:emot-pray:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 5/13/2019 at 9:40 PM, MA1NFR4ME said:

That is why we need teachers to ask questions from. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

That is what he does best.....BEWARE!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 5/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, MA1NFR4ME said:

I'I'm ashamed that I was able to be so terribly deceived. I can't even effectively follow Philippians 4:6 about praying if you are anxious because I'm anxious about praying because something else answers. I want to overcome the confusion, apathy, doubt, and hopelessness that all torment me on a daily basis. Where should I even begin with recovery? How do I recover from all the deception I've endured? How do I get past the constant irritation towards anything God related? Also, thank you for taking the time to read this. Even if you can't figure out a reply to this post, could you P L E A S E pray for me? I desperately want to be delivered of this.

i have not been through the exact same thing, but kind of the same thing.. long story, but in any case, I have often wondered if I had (have?) a demon in my head also.. because one time I prayed years ago about what to do about (this and that) and heard words in response. Then when I acted on those words, all hell literally broke loose in my life.. I went through things I wouldn't wish on my worst (human) enemy! There was some good about some of it so it was very confusing.. but the bad SEEMS (key word) to have outweighed the good.

I also have felt ashamed of admitting this, but logic itself seems to dictate that it is a possiblity - that i might have or had an actual demon in me (though part of me wants to dismiss that thought). It would be there, i sometimes tell myself as a residual from my past life spent more/less in rebellion against Jesus (I never totally rejected Jesus but my way of living was.. um.. objectively speaking, not-Jesus-worthy..). I did learn a lot from all the bad stuff i went through as a result of listening to those "responses" so I can't say that it was totally the devil, and that God didn't have anything to do with it. So, i think of something Christians should keep in mind: that God knows all we are going through.. I have often felt that No, he doesn't know! He doesn't even remember I exist. Have u ever felt that way? It is a horrible feeling.. abandoned by your Best Friend.. 

well, the devil certainly wants us to feel that way, doesn't he? I began to stop listening to the words entirely. sometimes we poor pathetic humans just need to go by what we FEEL is the right thing.. as long as it doesn't contradict God's Word

Anyway, where was I? I guess I will let it go at that 4 now

Edited by cantankerous5
clarity
  • Thumbs Up 1