Jump to content
frienduff thaylorde

Complete the word , or sentence Bible game .

Recommended Posts

This HE said unto those who believed in HIM ,   IF you continue in me ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall ..................

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

This HE said unto those who believed in HIM ,   IF you continue in me ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall ..................

make you free

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am from above and you are from  beneath ,   I told you, you will die in your sins , for if YOU believe not ......................................finish the sentence .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am from above and you are from  beneath ,   I told you, you will die in your sins , for if YOU believe not ......................................finish the sentence .

you will die in your sins

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turtletwo said:

you will die in your sins

That's right sister .   For if you believe not THAT I AM HE you will die in your sins .      

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

THY WORD o LORD have I hid in my ......................

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THY WORD o LORD have I had in my ......................

heart, that I might not sin against Thee

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a way that seems right unto a man , but the end ............................

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

There is a way that seems right unto a man , but the end ............................

thereof is death

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And He said unto him , if they hear not Moses and the prophets , neither will they be persuaded though one .........................

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...