frienduff thaylorde

Complete the word , or sentence Bible game .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And He said unto him , if they hear not Moses and the prophets , neither will they be persuaded though one .........................

rise from the dead

• Praise God! 1

For the scripture says , who so ever believes ON HIM shall NOT ..........................

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

For the scripture says , who so ever believes ON HIM shall NOT ..........................

perish

Just now, turtletwo said:

perish

It does say that in another place .  But here it says shall not BE ASHAMED .    But it does say shall not perish .  JESUS says that  whosoever believes on me shall NEVER PERSIH .

SO you RIGHT DEAR SISTER .   

• Loved it! 1

be put to shame

• Praise God! 1

Well, because of unbelief they were broken off , and thou standest by faith ,  Be not Highminded but fear

For if GOD spared not the natural branches , Take HEED lest .................................

• Praise God! 1

Sister I am going to get a bite to eat .    You are loved .       I bet my sister has the answer when I see it later .

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well, because of unbelief they were broken off , and thou standest by faith ,  Be not Highminded but fear

For if GOD spared not the natural branches , Take HEED lest .................................

ye be cut off

• Brilliant! 1

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister I am going to get a bite to eat .    You are loved .       I bet my sister has the answer when I see it later .

@frienduff thaylorde Guess what? I'm still thinking about that baked chicken you made the other night (and forgot about being in the oven. I hope it didn't burn.) I was sure craving chicken that night. Yummy! What are you making now?

It is so good to feast on those holy scrips. This game is in keeping with that. We review them and refresh our mind. So glad you started this. :teeth_smile:Praise the Lord!

• Praise God! 1

The Bible says to renew our minds.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1