diane32

Healed physically

A friend of my mums was seriously ill in hospital and her family was told she had about 2 weeks to live. My mum asked me and my friends to pray (my mum isn't a Christian and doesn't usually ask for prayer) God gave me the gift of faith for this woman and I told my mum that "God can do a miracle ive seen it before where a person was ready to die but God healed them." The woman's daughters were distraught and crying out in desperation because they believed they're mum was about to die. My friends and me prayed fervently that God would heal her. The next day my mum called and said to me "what's going on Diane this is weird she is awake sitting up out of bed in a chair! How can this be? What if she ends up back in that bed seriously ill again?" I said mum God didn't take her out of the bed to put her back in again..This is God and He does miracles...The woman is still going strong and doing well but she isn't saved so if you could pray for her salvation that would be amazing and my mum also... (I don't speak to my mum now :( but that's another story...and testimomy coming soon of how God healed our relationship im looking forward to that one lol :) )

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Wow! Thanks for ur testimony Diane..We'll pray for u and ur mom..

Peace and love 🤗

• Thumbs Up 3

God is good all the time.

• Loved it! 1

That’s a great testimony, Diane! Yes, our God is a miracle working God and I believe He is able to draw your mum and her friend into a relationship with Himself. Be assured of my prayers for you, your mom, and her friend. I know it’s not easy, but cheer up and stay strong. Thanks for sharing with us. Your post will surely encourage others here. God’s richest blessings to you!

• Loved it! 1

@diane32 Praise the Lord for how He answered this prayer! True stories like yours help to build faith in the body of Christ. Thanks for sharing this with us. I am praying for your mom as well as for the salvation of your friend.

• Loved it! 1