• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Behold said:

Legalist will agree with you, but Christians will feel otherwise.

What a legalist does, is try to work their way into heaven, and they come to forums like this one to try to convince people they can "lose it".

This is harmful to other believers.

Based on your view of legalists, they are the ones speaking the truth, but there is no such thing in the Bible, so debating legalist is a waste of time. It is just an underhanded attack, but this person doesn't care.  You can't back up the Bible definition of a word not in the Bible.  It is adding to the gospel.

3 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

You’ve never ever never ever judged someone? :)

I said willful sins.

Just now, Sonshine☀️ said:

Willful ones?  

I said nobody has to commit willful sins, what Hebrews 10 says are not under the blood.

• Oy Vey! 1

7 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

Of course not, but nobody in any dispensation has to commit willful sins.

Once again, I said willful sins.  Those are premeditated.

35 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Have you ever committed a premeditated sin? 

In the past I have, but there is nothing making me ever do so again.  All past sins have been confessed, but that is not relevant to Biblical truth on this matter.  I had a  Pastor that said he hadn't committed a willful sin since the 1950s, and that is possible.

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Behold said:

Let me answer you one at at time.

Yes, its possible to cast devils out, "in Jesus Name" and you are not born again, and not saved.  As a matter of fact, "Depart from me, I never KNEW YOU", is a direct reference to religious people who were casting unclean spirits out, using Jesus's Name, and when they died and met Jesus He told them to "depart, i never knew you".

And why?   Because being born again, is WHY Jesus accepts you as a family member.   You are BORN into His family.   And if you are not, then "depart from ME, i never KNEW YOU"

"knew you".....this is a direct reference to being in God's family......That is WHY Jesus would "KNOW you".  And if you are not BORN AGAIN, you can cast devils out, walk on water, and build 100 Churches, and die nailed to a TREE, and you will meet Jesus and He will say....>"depart from me, i NEVER KNEW YOU".

THIS IS WHY JESUS SAYS......"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN".......as nothing else matters, as compared to this.... not works, not ministry, as its all for nothing, if you are not born again.

2.  You mentioned "because they never gave forgiveness", as your idea of why God would save you....  And so,  what does that have to do with Salvation?    Does God save you because you are good enough or forgiving enough to be accepted?........NO.   He accepts you because you did what He told you to do, you did HIS WORK......and what is God's work... John 6:29 "BELIEVE ON THE ONE HE SENT".....This is the "work of God"......that is FAITH.........that is "justification by Faith", and for NO OTHER REASON< will God accept you.  =  "you must be BORN AGAIN".  "Faith in Christ".   "you MUST be born again".
"":

3.  Oh, i take my calling very seriously.  I have taught all over the world, i have dealt with all sorts of heretics for 2.5 decades.   I know what they teach, and what they think, and what scriptures they will use to try to prove their lies.   I however, only teach what Paul taught.  I understand it, and i teach it.  Heretics can't teach Paul, because they live in Matthew, James, and Hebrews.   

There is a bible word, that is found in the New Testament, in the KJV version... Its the word "dung". Philippians 3:8.  Other bibles are more polite and change this word to "GARBAGE"...  This word is how Paul describes trying to be accepted by God, by lifestyle, works, keeping the 10 commandments".....  That's how He describes it.   And the reason He does, is because Paul, and I, and millions of true believers, understand that no matter how good we are, how clean we live, ...what is  ALL THIS  as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD ?      What is all our good deeds, and good holy living, as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD?

So, a real believer, understands this, and that is why they dont get caught up and carried away with a lot of ranting and raving about keeping the law, and doing Good Works, and confessing sin, and  following the 10 commmandments......as what IS all this that we do, when we compare it to the SINLESS SON OF THE LIVING GOD ?

Answer ? ... Its a big FAT ZERO.

Sure, you are to live holy, and present your body a living sacrifice, and be holy as God is holy, but just how HOLY are you when you do all that as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD ?

And when a legalist finally realizes this, then they stop their nonsense about "works and 10 commandments", and finally realize the Cross and God as Jesus THE Christ dying on it, and how its only HIS Righteousness that God will accept, that is given to us......and THAT is Salvation. "the GIFT of righteousness".

The first part:

Acts 19:

13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

These men were NOT SAVED and unable to actually cast the demon out using Yeshua's Name, but in return took a beat down from the evil spirit!!

the second part:

Yeshua taught in the Lord's Prayer, that God DOES NOT FORGIVE US unless we first have forgiven those who have sinned against us:

Matthew 6:

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

the third part:

I pray God keeps and blesses you in your travels, while you are sharing the Good Word of our Lord and Savior!!

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

The first part:

Acts 19:

13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

These men were NOT SAVED and unable to actually cast the demon out using Yeshua's Name, but in return took a beat down from the evil spirit!!

the second part:

Yeshua taught in the Lord's Prayer, that God DOES NOT FORGIVE US unless we first have forgiven those who have sinned against us:

Matthew 6:

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

the third part:

I pray God keeps and blesses you in your travels, while you are sharing the Good Word of our Lord and Savior!!

Yeshua taught in the Lord's Prayer, that God DOES NOT FORGIVE US unless we first have forgiven those who have sinned against us:

That would still hold true , but something happened that changed everything —- the Cross.Your sins are forgiven before you even think of committing them.

5 hours ago, Behold said:

Let me answer you one at at time.

Yes, its possible to cast devils out, "in Jesus Name" and you are not born again, and not saved.  As a matter of fact, "Depart from me, I never KNEW YOU", is a direct reference to religious people who were casting unclean spirits out, using Jesus's Name, and when they died and met Jesus He told them to "depart, i never knew you".

And why?   Because being born again, is WHY Jesus accepts you as a family member.   You are BORN into His family.   And if you are not, then "depart from ME, i never KNEW YOU"

"knew you".....this is a direct reference to being in God's family......That is WHY Jesus would "KNOW you".  And if you are not BORN AGAIN, you can cast devils out, walk on water, and build 100 Churches, and die nailed to a TREE, and you will meet Jesus and He will say....>"depart from me, i NEVER KNEW YOU".

THIS IS WHY JESUS SAYS......"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN".......as nothing else matters, as compared to this.... not works, not ministry, as its all for nothing, if you are not born again.

2.  You mentioned "because they never gave forgiveness", as your idea of why God would save you....  And so,  what does that have to do with Salvation?    Does God save you because you are good enough or forgiving enough to be accepted?........NO.   He accepts you because you did what He told you to do, you did HIS WORK......and what is God's work... John 6:29 "BELIEVE ON THE ONE HE SENT".....This is the "work of God"......that is FAITH.........that is "justification by Faith", and for NO OTHER REASON< will God accept you.  =  "you must be BORN AGAIN".  "Faith in Christ".   "you MUST be born again".
"":

3.  Oh, i take my calling very seriously.  I have taught all over the world, i have dealt with all sorts of heretics for 2.5 decades.   I know what they teach, and what they think, and what scriptures they will use to try to prove their lies.   I however, only teach what Paul taught.  I understand it, and i teach it.  Heretics can't teach Paul, because they live in Matthew, James, and Hebrews.   

There is a bible word, that is found in the New Testament, in the KJV version... Its the word "dung". Philippians 3:8.  Other bibles are more polite and change this word to "GARBAGE"...  This word is how Paul describes trying to be accepted by God, by lifestyle, works, keeping the 10 commandments".....  That's how He describes it.   And the reason He does, is because Paul, and I, and millions of true believers, understand that no matter how good we are, how clean we live, ...what is  ALL THIS  as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD ?      What is all our good deeds, and good holy living, as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD?

So, a real believer, understands this, and that is why they dont get caught up and carried away with a lot of ranting and raving about keeping the law, and doing Good Works, and confessing sin, and  following the 10 commmandments......as what IS all this that we do, when we compare it to the SINLESS SON OF THE LIVING GOD ?

Answer ? ... Its a big FAT ZERO.

Sure, you are to live holy, and present your body a living sacrifice, and be holy as God is holy, but just how HOLY are you when you do all that as compared to the SINLESS SON OF GOD ?

And when a legalist finally realizes this, then they stop their nonsense about "works and 10 commandments", and finally realize the Cross and God as Jesus THE Christ dying on it, and how its only HIS Righteousness that God will accept, that is given to us......and THAT is Salvation. "the GIFT of righteousness".

....this is just the latest Masterpiece from Behold.....he reminds me of me.....lol

btw..... I heard a preacher say that the word we translate “ dung” comes from  a “ street Greek” word that is just a tad more graphic ......I may have used that word a long, long time ago, when I hit my finger with a hammer......I repented....I know longer use hammers....lol

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

In the past I have, but there is nothing making me ever do so again.  All past sins have been confessed, but that is not relevant to Biblical truth on this matter.  I had a  Pastor that said he hadn't committed a willful sin since the 1950s, and that is possible.

I hope you moved to a Church that was not being led by somebody who was delusional.

• Oy Vey! 1