• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Are you casting stones brother.  Do you not read what I said. "willful".   So here is the question for you ?.

Do you ever sin, not even once ?.  Let me narrow it down. Did you sin once in the last year ?.    

Also.  Did not the Lord teach believers how to pray as an example and mentioned we should forgive so that we would be forgiven of what ?

Apostle Paul is  better example than any other person, do we find Holy Apostle Paul making confession of his actions, yes we do..

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

1 Thessalonians 2:10 Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
11 As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,
12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

2 Corinthians 10:2-3,5 Some think we
walk after the flesh, though we walk in the flesh, we do not
war after the flesh. Casting down every imagination, and
every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of
God, and bringing into captivity every
  thought to the obedience of Christ

1 Corinthians 9:25-27
Know ye not, that they which run in a race run all, but one
receiveth the prize? So run that ye may obtain. And every
man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all
things, they do it to obtain a corruptible
  crown, but we an incorruptable. I run therefore not as
uncertainly, so fight I, not as one that beateth the air,
but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection, lest
that by any means, when I have preached to others I myself
should be a castaway

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

Galatians 2:17-18 If while we seek to be
justified by Christ we ourselves are found
  sinners, is Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if
I build again the things which I destroyed I make myself a
transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that
I might live unto God

1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

To forgive so we are forgiven for our evil disbelieving heart, because if we seek the Lords mercy we need to be a believer in mercy. All is simple warrior, who does not answer any question to me, but I don't need you to. All I say is, if you know of any other confession from Apostle Paul, you think is relevant, include it if you have a mind to.

Jeremiah 7:26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

Proverbs 29:19 A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.