nzkev

Thankyou Jesus

Nzkev, folks on this earth are indeed fallible, it will happen so.

Just my two bits,  JJ

Just now, BorderCowboy said:

Nzkev, folks on this earth are indeed fallible, it will happen so.

Just my two bits,  JJ

Got a praise?

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, nzkev said:

Nice verse, Because of there unbelief!

in my opinion, Yeshu tears was of sorrow for those who sorrowed.

thank you Jesus,  Amen :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

15 While it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation

Think we should bask on this for a bit .   

Just read it over and over and over again ,  till it just makes perfect sense .

And remember these words ,   If a man CONTINUES not in me ,  He is cast out .    

So let us behold the goodness and severity of GOD

Notice how unbelieving jews were cast out of that tree .    But also know that if they remain not in unbelief they can be grafted back in .

But also know that if GOD spared not the natural branches but even cast them out of their own tree ,   Don't be highminded .

Instead , behold the goodness and severity of GOD .

Yes severity towards those who fell ,  but goodness toward thee who do believe ,  IF YOU CONTINUE IN CHRIST , IN HIS GOODNESS

otherwise prepare to be cast out .  And they if they remain not in unbelief can be grafted back in .

NO ONE wants to be cut out of the tree .   Their is no salvation outside of it .    WHO DO WE THINK IT IS .

Thus Let all remain faithful unto HE who has called us and is able to keep us from falling .

Keep exhorting , lest any does become hardened through the dectifulness of sin .  

Continue steadfast unto the end .     He gives us all we need ,  ONLY remember unto HE we better heed and heed not the contrary flesh ,

but rather HEED THE SPIRIT .  For if we walk after the SPIRIT we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .

OBEY HIM .   for truly we are servants to whom we obey and our GOD will not be mocked .  Sow to the flesh ,  you gonna reap death

but sow to the SPIRIT , and life everlasting .      Aint no middle ground , its a die daily fight .  Be crucified unto CHRIST and let the worldly affections be dead unto us .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, nzkev said:

Got a praise?

YOU BETTER BELEIVE IT .     HANDS UP ONE and ALL ,  HANDS UP and PRAISE THE HOLY KING CHRIST OUR SAVOIR .  

TO THE LORD BE ALL GLORY and to the LORD be all praise loaded with tons of thanksgivings .   OH let peoples sing songs of victory in CHRIST .     SING IT .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

1 minute ago, Willa said:

Psa 111:1  Praise the LORD! I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.

Psa 111:2  Great are the works of the LORD, studied by all who delight in them.

Psa 111:3  Full of splendor and majesty is his work, and his righteousness endures forever.

Psa 111:4  He has caused his wondrous works to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and merciful.

Psa 111:5  He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.

Psa 111:6  He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the inheritance of the nations.

Psa 111:7  The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy;

Psa 111:8  they are established forever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.

Psa 111:9  He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant forever. Holy and awesome is his name!

Psa 111:10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

Sing it dear willa .    Sing to the LORD .     OH LET ALL that has breath just praise the HOLY LORD .     Our ONLY HOPE is in CHRIST . 

Now , let all lift those hands up and just praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 2