nzkev

Thankyou Jesus

1 hour ago, gordon7777 said:

Consideration should be taken using Amen, for this is the name of the Lord, and does not hold anyone innocent who takes His name in vain..

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Deuteronomy 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

I think that is not his name, but an attribute of how we see him....   what you are doing here is combining scripture that really do not belong together.....     Scripture abuse is not a good thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

His name forever is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, and if Pharoah and Israel asks what His name is, to say, I am hath sent him. The Amen, is who was sent to us, much more than an attribute, complete reality and where all blessing comes from..

Deuteronomy 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Exodus 3:15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Now is the name of Christ actually the Amen ? His name also is, wonderful, counsellor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of peace. His name is called the word of God. No man knows His name, because nobody knows He is the Amen and knows He is the Word. This is also to know His name is as told already, King of kings, and Lord of lords..

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

What is His name, what is His Sons name, if you can tell, His name is Jesus Christ the name above every name, but the part that is denied all of the time is what I just told..

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Isaiah 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. KJV

Matthew 1:23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. KJV

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Isaiah 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. KJV

Matthew 1:23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. KJV

God with us is Christ in us, as this is in us, and it is flesh no more..

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

ok :)