Sign in to follow this  
Behold

How to understand the "TRINITY"

I have been harrassed on other "Christian" websites for sharing my understanding of the Trinity, but I'll share it again here:

I believe the Trinity is the Lord serving us in three different ways. He is a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

• Praise God! 1

On 5/19/2019 at 7:34 AM, Behold said:

Yes, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.   Let me explain.   All the Born Again have "Christ in YOU, the Hope of Heaven"......."if you have not the Spirit of Christ, then you don't belong to God" .  Romans 8:9

Follow me so far?

Now, where is Jesus?    WHERE IS JESUS?     Isn't He ascended back into Heaven?   Does He not have a MANS's BODY?   Is He not coming again, to reign in Israel?   And He is the same One who came out of the TOMB, risen, and now is in Heaven, in the MAN's BODY....... So, how can Jesus, in a man's body, be in the born again?    So, you have to think..   Its obvious that if Jesus is in Heaven as a MAN in a Man's BODY, "making intercession" (Advocate) 1 John 2:1.   and yet "Christ is IN YOU".....then how can Jesus the Man, be CHRIST IN EVERY born again person".

Well, its the "Spirit of Christ".........and what is the SPIRIT OF CHRIST?    ITS THE HOLY SPIRIT. !   SO, JESUS IS the Holy Spirit, and He is also the COMFORTER.  as this is the Spirit of Christ = ALSO.

Obviously.

<B><

I am not disagreeing here with you, I just prefer to break it down completely:

Like I mentioned from Genesis 6:3 "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man..."

The Holy Spirit is the personal Spirit (like we have our own personal spirit) of Elohim, which is Yeshua  (Yeshua [I AM] told Moses that He was ELOHIM).

So technically the Holy Spirit is not Yeshua, but it is His personal Spirit.

In a roundabout way, you are on the right path concerning Yeshua and the Holy Spirit.   You just don't break it completely down to the Holy Spirit being the personal Spirit of Yeshua, WHO IS [both I AM & ELOHIM + Yahweh]!!   

In John 14:

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast [[thou not known me]], Philip? he that (([[hath seen me hath seen the Father]])); and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Technically, you are absolutely correct, that if the Holy Spirit is the personal Spirit of Yeshua...and the Holy Spirit lives inside of us, then Yeshua lives inside of us!!

John 10:30 I and the Father are one

Isaiah 48: 16 – 17 "Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there." And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Matthew 3;16 - 17 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Matthew 28: 18-19 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

John 14:24-26 These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Hebrews 1: 1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Gen. 1:26, "Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

Gen. 11:7, "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language

Psalm 45:6-7, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7 You havet loved righteousness, and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You."

Isaiah 48:16, "Come near to Me God, listen to this: From the first I have not spoken in secret. From the time it took place, I was there. And now the Lord God has sent Me, and His Spirit.

Isaiah explains it the best:

5For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser (Holy Spirit), the mighty God (Elohim / I AM), the everlasting Father (the Father), called his name, "the prince of peace (the Son)."

All 3 manifestations in ONE BODY = the ANOINTED, or the MESSIAH

הכִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמ֑וֹ וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ פֶּ֠לֶא יוֹעֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבּ֔וֹר אֲבִי־עַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֽוֹם:

19 minutes ago, appy said:

John 10:30 I and the Father are one

Isaiah 48: 16 – 17 "Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there." And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Matthew 3;16 - 17 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Matthew 28: 18-19 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

John 14:24-26 These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Hebrews 1: 1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

I've debunked these already if you read my posts ^

6 minutes ago, appy said:

Gen. 1:26, "Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

Gen. 11:7, "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language

Psalm 45:6-7, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7 You havet loved righteousness, and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You."

Isaiah 48:16, "Come near to Me God, listen to this: From the first I have not spoken in secret. From the time it took place, I was there. And now the Lord God has sent Me, and His Spirit.

I've debunked these already if you read my posts ^

Psalms 45:

8 You loved righteousness and you hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, anointed you with oil of joy from among your peers. 

חאָהַ֣בְתָּ צֶּדֶק֘ וַתִּשְׂנָא־רֶ֗שַׁע עַל־כֵּ֚ן | מְשָֽׁחֲךָ֡ אֱלֹהִ֣ים אֱ֖לֹהֶיךָ שֶׁ֥מֶן שָׂשׂ֗וֹן מֵֽחֲבֵרֶֽךָ:

I love this verse from David!!

The entire Chapter 45 is a prayer:

I love how David emphasizes this prayer in verse 8 with "Therefore God" (([[and then to the READER of this prayer so ((they)) will know WHOM this God David speaks of is actually]])) YOUR GOD (their/the Reader's God)!!

So in simple terms, David says His God is also YOUR/OUR God!!

Gen. 1:26, "Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

Gen. 11:7, "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language

Since we know Elohim in the Hebrew Language and in the Biblical sense is ALWAYS ONE/SINGULAR, we know that God always goes to His Divine Council before making decisions:

Earlier in this thread I provide a chapter showing God speaking to His Divine Council and them speaking back to God before God made a decision pertaining to mankind.

And we know Angels had children with human women so they (Angels) and God have the same LIKENESS to us humans.

Species can only reproduce with LIKE species!!

God's Divine Council

Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 82

1 A song of Asaph. God stands in the congregation of God; in the midst of the judges He will judge.  (The Courtroom of God)

אמִזְמ֗וֹר לְאָ֫סָ֥ף אֱלֹהִ֗ים נִצָּ֥ב בַּֽעֲדַת־אֵ֑ל בְּקֶ֖רֶב אֱלֹהִ֣ים יִשְׁפֹּֽט:

But WHO are these judges that God stands in the midst of?

verse 6 enlightens us:

6 I said, "You are angelic creatures, and all of you are angels of the Most High." 

ואֲֽנִ֣י אָ֖מַרְתִּי אֱלֹהִ֣ים אַתֶּ֑ם וּבְנֵ֖י עֶלְי֣וֹן כֻּלְּכֶֽם:

Now look at all 6 verses together:

1 A song of Asaph. God stands in the congregation of God; in the midst of the judges He will judge. 

אמִזְמ֗וֹר לְאָ֫סָ֥ף אֱלֹהִ֗ים נִצָּ֥ב בַּֽעֲדַת־אֵ֑ל בְּקֶ֖רֶב אֱלֹהִ֣ים יִשְׁפֹּֽט:

2 How long will you judge unjustly and favor the wicked forever? 

בעַד־מָתַ֣י תִּשְׁפְּטוּ־עָ֑וֶל וּפְנֵ֥י רְ֜שָׁעִ֗ים תִּשְׂאוּ־סֶֽלָה:

3 Judge the poor and orphan; justify the humble and the impoverished. 

גשִׁפְטוּ־דָ֥ל וְיָת֑וֹם עָנִ֖י וָרָ֣שׁ הַצְדִּֽיקוּ:

4 Release the poor and the needy; save [them] from the hands of [the] wicked. 

דפַּלְּטוּ־דַ֣ל וְאֶבְי֑וֹן מִיַּ֖ד רְשָׁעִ֣ים הַצִּֽילוּ:

5 They did not know and they do not understand [that] they will walk in darkness; all the foundations of the earth will totter. 

הלֹ֚א יָֽדְע֨וּ | וְלֹ֬א יָבִ֗ינוּ בַּֽחֲשֵׁכָ֥ה יִתְהַלָּ֑כוּ יִ֜מּ֗וֹטוּ כָּל־מ֥וֹסְדֵי אָֽרֶץ:

6 I said, "You are angelic creatures, and all of you are angels of the Most High." 

ואֲֽנִ֣י אָ֖מַרְתִּי אֱלֹהִ֣ים אַתֶּ֑ם וּבְנֵ֖י עֶלְי֣וֹן כֻּלְּכֶֽם:

^God and His Angelic Host are having a conversation here.   The Angelic host are even making excuses for mankind (verse 5).   God actually goes to His Angelic Host and speaks to them and listens to them BEFORE making a decision.   How interesting is that?   And we have scripture to prove, "that God has a Divine Heavenly Council He speaks to and listens to before making decisions!!"

Names of the Council

The gatherings of God’s servants have several titles:

(“mount of assembly” — Isa 14:13); (“camp of God” — Gen 32:2); (“company” [of destroying angels] — Ps 78:49);  (“council of God” — Job 15:8, 29:4);  (“council of YHVH” — Jer 23:18, 22); (“council of holy ones” — Ps 89:7); (“congregation of God”— Ps 82:1);  (“assembly of holy ones” — Ps 89:6).

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mary8
      Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)
      For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]
      And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]
      Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13
      For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]
      For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]
      So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28
      Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9
      Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]
      Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  
      We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19
      Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.
      Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14
      The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   
      Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
      Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 
      2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished
      2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
      John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
      Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
      Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
      I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
      Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]
      Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  
      2dec2017
    • By CuriousWhiteTryinToDoRight
      I have this silly concern and constant worry about my decisions displeasing God. So many of my goals and things I want to do aren’t necessarily Christian based. I like doing things such as watching certain shows that have cussing and sexual content in them....but they are so entertaining....I’ve been told that even the little things I like to do, such as working out, is based on vanity. But I really just love working out because it makes me feel complete. I’m even a little afraid of getting in a relationship because of the fear of feeling something sinful such as lust or immoral thoughts. Back when I was younger, I didn’t mind these things much. But now, I’m at an age where I should know better. I don’t want to live this way anymore. I need to find an inner peace. God Bless.
    • By shadowkat
      My friends, I need your help. I'll do my best not to make this too long, although it is a bit of a story.
      Back in October, I saw a need in my church choir and reached out to a guy that was relatively new and was essentially getting shunned by most of the other men because he has tattoos and his ears are pierced. I actually feel really bad because I waited for a few months after I felt the initial tug and I wonder if I would be struggling so much if I hadn't. Anyway...we clicked almost immediately and soon we were talking practically every day. We are very similar and deal with a lot of the same struggles, such as depression. We've opened up to one another on a level that I've only ever replicated with my two best friends of 13+ years and we can talk for hours without it feeling like any time has passed. He has quickly become a close friend, one that I greatly cherish. 
      My issue is this: I have developed romantic feelings for him, feelings that I'm pretty sure he doesn't return. He is in a relationship at this point and it's a relationship he said he has prayed for, despite that this girl has caused him a lot of heartache. It's hard for me to watch since I don't feel she is good for him and obviously I feel that I am. It's also hard because he is one that will ghost out on the people around him when he gets wrapped up in his own affairs. He doesn't mean to, he just has had really bad examples of friendship and I'm the first one that actually fights to keep him grounded. 
      So how do I maintain this friendship in a Godly way without letting my own bias get in the way and how do I move on from my feelings? If you need me to answer any further questions that might help give better advice, please feel free to ask. I have probably forgotten something in my attempt to keep this short.