Sign in to follow this  
Behold

Jesus is the Holy Spirit

Posted (edited)

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

God is Jesus, "God was manifested in the Flesh" = Jesus    1 Timothy 3:16

"God is A Spirit" is the verse, vs some phony bibles that say "God is Spirit", .. so, check yours.....becasue "A" Spirit, is a specific TYPE....Its a HOLY One...."Holy Spirit".    See, there is an UNHOLY Spirit, the spirit of "anti=Christ", and then there a "A" Spirit, (God is A Spirit), that designates for  you the literal and  clear distinction between Holy and unholy....so, if your bible says...."God is Spirit"< John 4:24  then  get yourself a real bible that says.. "God is A Spirit".   Very important.    And also check and see if your bible says..."GOD was manifested in the Flesh" in 1 Timothy 3:26, as if it says, "He" instead of "God", then get rid of this bible, as its flawed, and not literally accurate.  A flawed bible creates a flawed Christian.  Thats a fact.

The Holy Spirit is the "comforter" and Jesus is the "Prince of Peace".    The Holy Spirit gives you comfort, and this is the "God kind".

Jesus said, "My peace , (MY SPECIFIC TYPE OF PEACE), This is the Holy Spirit)... The peace I give is NOT as the (spirit of the world) gives,".. John 14: 27.... because Christ's peace IS the Holy Spirit, The Comforter... which is a heavenly peace.  THIS Spirit, is God's, and it is the One that "fills you", and it is the one that "indwells you" only if you are born again, as this is the reason you are born again, and this is why the NT says that "if you don't have the Spirit of God, ( Holy Spirit indwelling you) then you are none of God's", you are not born again, and you are not saved.  Romans 8:9

The Peace of God is not "happiness" , its a deep wellness in the soul.  Its a comfort that is deeper then feelings.  Its supernatural.  This is the peace of God, Himself, that comes to live in a person the INSTANT they "Believe on the Lord and you SHALL BE SAVED",= right then.....and this is why many cry and cry when this happens, because this peace heals broken hearts. This peace heals wounded souls.  This indwelling of the peace of God, which IS the Love of God, fills the emptiness, and this peace replaces addiction, lust, greed, envy, pride, hate,  with self control.... and fills the human heart  with contentment.  AS ALL THIS is the indwelling fruit of the Holy Spirit. ( Jesus the Vine into us the Branches)   Its the "God Effect" that comes to live inside a born again Person.  Its the "Kingdom of God" that enters you as you enter INTO it.  Colossians 1:13 = BORN AGAIN

Edited by Behold
  • Loved it! 1

22 hours ago, Behold said:

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

God is Jesus, "God was manifested in the Flesh" = Jesus    1 Timothy 3:16

"God is A Spirit" is the verse, vs some phony bibles that say "God is Spirit", .. so, check yours.....becasue "A" Spirit, is a specific TYPE....Its a HOLY One...."Holy Spirit".    See, there is an UNHOLY Spirit, the spirit of "anti=Christ", and then there a "A" Spirit, (God is A Spirit), that designates for  you the literal and  clear distinction between Holy and unholy....so, if your bible says...."God is Spirit"< John 4:24  then  get yourself a real bible that says.. "God is A Spirit".   Very important.    And also check and see if your bible says..."GOD was manifested in the Flesh" in 1 Timothy 3:26, as if it says, "He" instead of "God", then get rid of this bible, as its flawed, and not literally accurate.  A flawed bible creates a flawed Christian.  Thats a fact.

The Holy Spirit is the "comforter" and Jesus is the "Prince of Peace".    The Holy Spirit gives you comfort, and this is the "God kind".

Jesus said, "My peace , (MY SPECIFIC TYPE OF PEACE), This is the Holy Spirit)... The peace I give is NOT as the (spirit of the world) gives,".. John 14: 27.... because Christ's peace IS the Holy Spirit, The Comforter... which is a heavenly peace.  THIS Spirit, is God's, and it is the One that "fills you", and it is the one that "indwells you" only if you are born again, as this is the reason you are born again, and this is why the NT says that "if you don't have the Spirit of God, ( Holy Spirit indwelling you) then you are none of God's", you are not born again, and you are not saved.  Romans 8:9

The Peace of God is not "happiness" , its a deep wellness in the soul.  Its a comfort that is deeper then feelings.  Its supernatural.  This is the peace of God, Himself, that comes to live in a person the INSTANT they "Believe on the Lord and you SHALL BE SAVED",= right then.....and this is why many cry and cry when this happens, because this peace heals broken hearts. This peace heals wounded souls.  This indwelling of the peace of God, which IS the Love of God, fills the emptiness, and this peace replaces addiction, lust, greed, envy, pride, hate,  with self control.... and fills the human heart  with contentment.  AS ALL THIS is the indwelling fruit of the Holy Spirit. ( Jesus the Vine into us the Branches)   Its the "God Effect" that comes to live inside a born again Person.  Its the "Kingdom of God" that enters you as you enter INTO it.  Colossians 1:13 = BORN AGAIN

Parts of this OP are very difficult to follow.  I cannot tell if some things are just phrased in awkward ways or if something is being said that runs contrary to what the majority of Christians believe.  One could read the OP and be left with the impression that the OP advocates something similar to Oneness Pentecostalism with a rejection of the triune nature of God.  As they stand, statements such as "Jesus in the Holy Spirit" and "God is Jesus" *appear* to be an advocacy for something similar to Oneness doctrine.  It's unclear if that is indeed what is intended.

To say something like "Christ's peace IS the Holy Spirit" seems awkward and strange in contrast to saying something like "the Holy Spirit brings Christ's peace" which is something virtually all Christians would agree with to a large degree.  It's also not entirely clear if the last paragraph is advocating some type of immediate complete sanctification that accompanies salvation.

Also, prescribing particular translation choices for 2 verses which define the difference between a "phony Bible" to be gotten rid of and one which is required if one is not to be a "flawed Christian" runs the risk of triggering yet another KJV-only battle given that the KJV is one of the few versions meeting the requirements.  The statements "then get rid of this bible, as its flawed, and not literally accurate.  A flawed bible creates a flawed Christian.  Thats a fact." seems to be a direct accusation that anyone on this site not using a KJV or similar either is or will become a flawed Christian.

I respectfully suggest that this thread be deleted and the OP rewritten in a more organized manner focused on the main point to be made and discussed.  As I read it, the OP is advocating 3 things, some variation of Oneness theology, some variation of TR/KJV-only theology, and an instantaneous sanctification of some type.  I'm not sure that is what is intended, but that is what I understand this to be saying.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Willa said:

I cannot say Jesus  IS the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are 2 separate persons of the Trinity.  

Amen, Willa. That pretty much sums it up from a correct biblical perspective. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Willa said:

So while the Holy Spirit resided in the Father and in Jesus Christ, He could not come to reside in us till Jesus returned to heaven.  

Might i show you something interesting ?

If you will open your New Testament to 1 Peter 1:11.  and read.     You will discover that these Old Testament Prophets, had the Holy Spirit in them.  IN.... Them.

There is only one Holy Spirit, (in the OT or NT) and this is the same "Comforter" that NT Saints refer to Him as, = His Title....This is the Spirit of Christ.

So, where this is confused or worse by most denominations and seminaries, etc..., whose weak theology teaches most Christians to falsely understand that the HS is a NT indwelling, only.....or even worse is that the HS was never on the Earth, indwelling God's people, until after Jesus was resurrected..... But this is not the case, so, let me explain to you why the HS was also IN the OT Prophets, and we have Him exactly  the same, except for one condition....

We have this, and they didnt.   .... = Regarding a born again Christian, = the Holy Spirit is "SEALED unto the day of redemption".  In US...   And that is the single difference.  If a person is born again, the HS is sealed unto the day of redemption, within us.    This is the eternal effect of the Cross and Redemption.

Some teachers, and many denomination teach these 2 facts as not being the same "indwelling" which isn't heresy, its just really really bad Theology, but in fact its the same Holy Spirit, as there is only ONE, (who was in the OT Prophets also) and He's referred to as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost a lot more then He is referred to as the "comforter".  As This is Jesus speaking about Him, as Himself...His own Spirit.  As Jesus's Spirit has to be The Holy Spirit, and that is why they both, exist as ONE, within us.  Same as Jesus saying, " I and my Father, are One".   Jesus is in fact in you, if you are born again, as the Holy Spirit, or as He refers to His own Spirit as "the comforter". And He refers to giving you His Spirit as "Peace, not as the world Gives".   So, this is the "Prince of Peace", giving you His Spirit, that is the "Peace", and the comfort, or the "comforter".

Think about this.    Jesus has a man's body, that is raised from the dead. Right?   So, this body is in Heaven at God's right hand.  Correct?... So, how can "Christ in you the Hope of Glory"< be true, if Jesus is a Man in Heaven?... = Its the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit, the comforter, that is the "CHRIST IN YOU< the hope of Glory"....So, its the same Christ, its His Spirit, and the NT teaches them as the SAME, because it IS Christ in you, but all of this is related to the "Kingdom of God", that is a spiritual Kingdom.    Its all true.  But, its spiritual truth, that teaches that Jesus is Christ, and Christ is in you, AS the Holy Spirit.  So, its the same, = Jesus IS the Holy Spirit, as His Spirit IS the Comforter.  Remember that the real Jesus isn't His Body, same as the real YOU< is not your "earth suit". The REAL YOU< reader, is your born again Spirit that is connected to your soul and mind, that exists, as ALIVE inside a body made of DIRT.....same as Adam, and Jesus is the 2nd Adam.  Our bodies die, as its made of dirt and corrupted by the Fall of Adam.   OUR new body, is not made of EARTH......its a temple made without hands, that is a supernatural house, that Jesus said " i go to prepare a place for you".......and He means......Your born again spirit is going to need a new body, and im going to go and prepare it for your arrival.

This word "comforter" is simply the Spirit of Christ that is not the "anti-Christ" Spirit.   Its is in Fact, God's same Spirit, (The Spirit of Christ) and all this revelation revealed is  were we eventually  come into contact with the "3 in ONE" teaching of the "Trinity".  But what i did was break it down for you a little bit more, drilled down a little bit deeper,  so that you can get a real revelation of the "comforter" and also 1 Peter 1:11 as being the Spirit of Christ. (Comforter).

In the OT, He is not sealed in them, but He does come the the earth, (same Comforter)(Spirit of Christ), and He indwells human bodies in the OT, (These Prophets) just like He does now, but, in our case, He has been SEALED in us, and does not ever leave us.

1 Peter 1:11   """" (These Prophets)....Searching what, or what manner of time > THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH WAS IN THEM < did signify, when HE testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1

We are the victims of our own communicative inadequacies.

God is Spirit (John 4:24)

John 4:24 (AV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The article "a" is added in the Majority text and is not in the Greek texts used in the  New King James, New American Standard, or the New International version.

Even in the King James it is not strictly meant that God is ONE Spirit.

God is Holy.

Holy + Spirit does not = each person in the Godhead is the third person of the trinity called the Holy Spirit.

Each person in the Godhead is a father of something. The Holy Spirit is the father of the Bible (2 Peter 1:20-21) for example. God the Word (who became Jesus in the incarnation) is the father of creation. God the Father is the father of Jesus. This does not mean that God the Father is all three persons in different modes.

The best way I found to get my head around the persons who are the one God is to go back to the clinical

God person A

God person B

God person C

substitute the word "individual" for person if you must to avoid sticklers who over impose their interpretation of the word "person."

Then begin attributing to each what the Bible indicates uniquely about each that the other two do not do.

John 1:14 states that the Father's only creation is the Son (i.e. his body see Hebrews 1:5 and 10:5).

John 1:3 and Colossians 1:13-16 clearly state that God the Word (Jesus) created all things created in the beginning (alone by himself see Isaiah

44:24) in the presence of the Father (1 John 1:2) and the Spirit (Genesis 1:2). He acted alone.

So Jesus (preincarnate) is the father of Adam (Luke 3:38)... but not God the Father (God person A). Only Jesus is his Son. We are his children through the adoption of sons (Romans 8:15).

The Bible debunks modalism. How can man not be children of the Father if the Father is Jesus and the Holy Spirit? The adoption of sons? Why? We are already the children of God the Father if modalism is true. So what on Earth is the Bible talking about with the adoption of sons???

See how clearly wrong modalism is?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JohnD said:

We are the victims of our own communicative inadequacies.

God is Spirit (John 4:24)

John 4:24 (AV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The article "a" is added in the Majority text and is not in the Greek texts used in the  New King James, New American Standard, or the New International version.

There are 30 Greek Texts.  The "majority text" you are speaking of is Nestle's text, which has been altered and is not longer a true "majority " text.

The reason you have to understand God, as "A" spirit vs "god is spirit", as i explained, is that there is an "anti-christ" "unholy spirit" that EXISTs.   And when people like you do not care to make this distinction regarding "A" , then you are combing all "spirits" as the SAME, and that is not going to work as its not the truth. This is the same thing that bad bible versions do, as i was explaining.

It is imperative to understand that God is not just "spirit", but is a distinct HOLY Spirit that is separate from the Devil's and also separate from our DEAD ONE< that has to be born again.   So, you want to use a Bible that makes this distinction, as of course God would want this distinction known, which is pretty obvious.

Edited by Behold
  • Oy Vey! 1

Posted (edited)

Where does it claim that God is THREE PERSONS, the term PERSONS in nowhere within scripture?

And why would anyone base their Theology from the King James Bible that shows human manipulation all throughout it?

When you use the information from the Papyrus we understand to be the Original Greek, and even the first translation from the Original Greek (Latin Vulgate), they align together perfectly and the King James is nowhere close in meaning.

Example:

KJV

Matthew 28:

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Proper Translation + church history to back the proper translation

GREEK:

19 Going, then, disciple all the nations, baptizing them into My Name

CHURCH HISTORY

With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)

Who said to them; “Make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” — (Eusebius, Proof of the Gospel, Book III, Chapter 7, 138 (c), p. 159)

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:

"The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the fourth century."

Even the Catholic Bible Catechism (the picture I uploaded) on last paragraph explains Matthew 28:19 was changed from its original (which means they changed God's own personal words :()

another verse manipulated by KJV

1 John 5:

6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Original Greek:

1 John 5:

6 This is He Who is coming through water and blood and spirit - Jesus Christ - not in the water only, but in the water and in the blood. And the spirit it is which is testifying, for the spirit is the truth, 

7 seeing that three there are that are testifying, 

8 the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and the three are for the one thing."

^

(1)clearly speaking ONLY OF YESHUA

(2)no mention of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit in the (Original Greek) so let's see what the (Original Latin Vulgate = first language to be translated from the original Greek) claims:

Latin Vulgate

1 John 5:

6 hic est qui venit per aquam et sanguinem Iesus Christus non in aqua solum sed in aqua et sanguine et Spiritus est qui testificatur quoniam Christus est veritas

This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit which testifieth that Christ is the truth. 

7 quia tres sunt qui testimonium dant

And there are Three who give testimony 

Spiritus et aqua et sanguis et tres unum sunt

the spirit and the water and the blood. And these three are one. 

^

(1)clearly speaking ONLY OF YESHUA

(2)no mention of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit

***So the ORIGINAL Latin Vulgate verifies the Original Greek***

That then leads to the obvious question:

If Matthew 28:19 in the Original Text does not say Baptize in name of Father-Son-Holy Spirit (but as historians prove up till 4th Century like Book of Acts "In Name of Yeshua")...AND...1 John 5:6-8 does not mention Father-Son-Holy Spirit in both Original Text and Original Translation into Latin Vulgate...HOW COME THE KJV BIBLE THEN FALSELY CLAIMS WHAT THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS DO NOT?

Why the need for the Manipulation of scripture?

Why wasn't the ORIGINALS not accepted?

Why was Matthew 28:19 and 1 John 5:6-8 CHANGED and DOES NOT match the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS?

catholiccatechismbaptism.jpg

Last paragraph shows they changed the Baptismal Formula in 4th Century ^

Edited by childoftheking
  • Oy Vey! 1

On 5/17/2019 at 7:23 AM, Behold said:

There are 30 Greek Texts.  The "majority text" you are speaking of is Nestle's text, which has been altered and is not longer a true "majority " text.

The reason you have to understand God, as "A" spirit vs "god is spirit", as i explained, is that there is an "anti-christ" "unholy spirit" that EXISTs.   And when people like you do not care to make this distinction regarding "A" , then you are combing all "spirits" as the SAME, and that is not going to work as its not the truth. This is the same thing that bad bible versions do, as i was explaining.

It is imperative to understand that God is not just "spirit", but is a distinct HOLY Spirit that is separate from the Devil's and also separate from our DEAD ONE< that has to be born again.   So, you want to use a Bible that makes this distinction, as of course God would want this distinction known, which is pretty obvious.

And when people like you do not take into account what all I said about the limitations of human communications

people end up following the chicken little prophets running around claiming the sky is falling.

The question is, is God just ONE spirit?

Follow up question, if so, does just one spirit mean only one entity within?

The Bible (not me and not you) pronounces the distinction between individuals in the Godhead in several places.

John 14:26 and John 15:26 come to mind where both Father and Son send the Holy Spirit into the world.

One does not send ones' self.

It was just an apple that hit chicken little on the head...

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SurrenderedWife
      There are so many lessons I learned along my journey with God, that I thought I'd share my full testimony in case some parts speak more to some than others.

I was raised in an atheist family (in New Zealand), suffering through bullying within and outside of home. I would have killed myself if not for an online friend - only person who I felt had loved me. I never heard the gospel until I was 21, and would have spent an eternity in hell!  I was seeking my own gain (to network with a singer), when she asked me to meet her at church (in Japan where only 1% are Christian! What are the odds?) I heard the gospel, and moved to tears, without questioning accepted God's gift of salvation. That was 10 years ago.
      When I shared the good news with my boyfriend and mum (those who were my greatest support), they quickly talked me out of it. I never gave up seeking the meaning in life, and explored Hare Krishnas and Falun Gong. Believing that truth leads to meaningful life, I questioned inconsistencies I saw there and was met with frightening hostility! I did stay with astrology and one day suddenly became very sick - almost dying of gallstones - something unheard of in a health-conscious female of that age. I didn't know God, but I remember swearing at the unjust  universal powers that be.
      Through another coincidence, I befriended a Jehovah's Witness. Oddly he showed me Zeitgeist, while keeping his faith to himself so as not to impose. I didn't find out about his beliefs until years later (after surgery) when I asked him about it. I asked lots of questions and was astounded by the beauty and profundity of the Bible, particularly 1 Corinthians 13. I prayed heartily, had a premonition followed by an audible voice, and this is when I made my full-blown repentance.
      At the time, my atheist boyfriend and I were designing a game campaign involving doctrinal differences such as if God is one or Triune, whether to keep the Sabbath etc. I thus looked into these issues before attending a church, and went down a loooong rabbit hole of truth-seeking (on my own!). After about a month of research, I left him after he refused to accept Jesus. I joined a Seventh Day Baptist church (not having had any counsel from experienced Christians) and only escalated into trying to keep ALL the commandments (OT included) from there. Too bad I hadn't come across dispensationalism to realise what applies to whom and when!

I stayed with the family of a little Messianic Judaism cult where we were led by an 'Apostle' and spent days delving into the minutia of headcoverings, beards and the true name of God. Unsurprisingly, there was a lack in areas of submission in families and love between brethren. When I was continually slandered, I brought it up to the sister, then to two witnesses, then congregation and then in her embarrassment she jumped out saying she will "kill me" and threw me out of her house. I had no fear. I had recently quit a job because I couldn't keep the solar-lunar Sabbaths, and the conviction of my heart was that I would be ready to die for the Lord. Instead, I (on my own again) questioned and questioned this and that until my research led me all the way into atheism and I denied our Lord the second time.

I tried to get back with my first boyfriend, but he insisted our relationship be secret and strictly sexual. I turned him down and found myself another humanitarian intellectual. This relationship too was very rocky - we had our fun times but I wanted him to get his act together and make something of himself and he bristled at my controlling behaviour.
      God wasn't done with me yet though, and about 3 years ago I again came around to Christianity after digging around in conspiracies. I was quick to drop all the sin in my life, including fornication, and this angered my boyfriend. He debated me for hours each day, and I was amazed that I was able to pull out strong, logical apologetics out of thin air. Shaken by the strength of my faith, my boyfriend said goodbye to his spirit guide (who came to him suddenly in a meditation long ago), and prayed and fasted for 7 days to 'see God'. Alas, he said he didn't have the experience. The Holy Spirit was working a miracle through me, I thought, until eventually he talked me out of the faith and I denied our Lord for the third time. Ah, the spirit of Peter that I am! ;o;
      The Lord did bless our efforts though as my boyfriend ended up dropping a lot of degeneracy, but it was hard for me to trust it being genuine and trust issues continued to rip us apart. Oddly enough, because of the same life goals (homeschooling kids on a homestead and political activism to help liberate people from oppressors), and wanting kids to have stability, we ended up exchanging vows before God. At the time, we were learning about the benefits of following Christian morals and were considering ourselves 'culturally Christian', while keeping many new age practices. We joined an angry political group that wouldn't be at all Biblical, and in the pit of my stomach I felt this was a bad plan... 
      While my husband's life was improving mine was continuing to slide - my physical and mental health continued despite finding the 'truth' about nutrition and making everythign from scratch, as well as avoiding chemicals.. and of course LOTS of personal development and increasing meditation. Our relationship too was getting worse despite my tips and tricks. We started our family just before I turned 31, and I miscarried in terrible pain 9 weeks later (no drugs taken so as to keep body healthy). This was followed by a terrible self-move to another city after which something major broke down in the house every day and we were biting each other's heads off from the stress. Our kitten died of toxoplasmosis which she should have NEVER gotten or died of (chance is less than .001%), and I was terrified how I might get infected and ruin our future baby - we fought about litter hygiene daily. Our other cat continued to cause problems until we got them a mate and things got worse. I got pregnant again and miscarried the second time. That was the end of the line for me - life was 99% pain and I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't help myself and no one could help me. In desperation, I cried out for Jesus to save me, telling Him that if this is all a plan to get me back - fine, He can have me!!  That very instant, I was soothed. Somehow I knew everything would be ok from now on, because "everything works for good to those who love God and are called according to His Purpose" Rom 8:28.
      My husband and I now suddenly had very opposed political views (and he considered breaking up with me for a while), and I was sharing my faith with the Godless group, but they didn't really care, increasing my feeling of being a useless human being. I didn't tell my dad, since he just gets angry, disappointed and parrots "religion is the opium of the people". I don't believe in hiding God's lamp under a bushel, and I care about souls, so I talk to everyone else in my circle - ALL non-believers, telling them my testimony and sharing the beautiful gospel of Christ as it was finally being revealed to me. I also couldn't help but mention other amazing facts in conversation that made the Bible real. The people closest to me (husband and mum) say they like me better as a Christian, which amazes me. I was never able to improve myself, but my husband says my temperament has changed. To me that's a miracle.

Still, no one seems to have been moved to accept Jesus, but rather with every word and action that proceeds from them, Satan is planting doubts in MY mind. I want to be used by God for great works, but I feel not used at all. I repent and surrender every day, and study, so I don't know what else I can do to be a useful vessel. 
      Lessons learned:
      -Online friendship can save lives!
      -Killing yourself is a bad idea since something better still awaits you!
      -New believers should quickly find Christian support, while not committing to any church or doctrine too hastily
      -Please don't hide your faith from the people around you - you never know who needs to hear it!
      -If we turn away from God, He being faithful will look for the lost sheep and will either bring it back through love or through chastening. Don't be surprised if you are given up to Satan's torture if that's what it takes for you to stop trusting in idols and repent
      -Be very slow to change your beliefs or commit to something for life - be thorough in research, counsel and prayer, especially in weighty matters such as marriage for life and your eternal life!

Thank you for everyone on this forum who has helped strengthen me with scriptures and prayer.

If you have gone through anything similar and want me to be your support buddy or anything like that please reach out <3

With love in Christ,
      Anna

• By SurrenderedWife
      I was born in an atheist family and got involved with intelligent people poking holes in Christianity and God. I lost my faith 3 times while trying to bring THEM to faith. My social circle currently is all unbelievers (including Jehovah's Witness), and I fear losing my faith again. It has been wearisome to fight spiritual warfare daily on my own.
      The two churches I visited are very worldly, and I didn't see any outreach there to the lost and needy. I've had trouble sleeping for over a week and was too sick for church last week, still sick now. The enemy doesn't want me working for God!

I don't drive, so would you please pray that I meet some people close to where I live that I can see regularly who are on fire for the truth and Jesus just as I am, with whom I can become more and more fruitful for God's kingdom. Please also pray for those I've been ministering to (friends and family), that their eyes are opened and they embrace the saving gift of God. Some of them are such well-meaning people, I'd hate to see them perish. Please pray that I spend more time in prayer and with the Bible (my source of strength in God) as I had been putting it off, distracted by teachings and conversation.
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      The Universe is Revelation from God
      There is a post here which discusses the Bible as the revelation of God. The Bible has very specific information about God Himself, and about that nature of man, and the problems created by the differences between the will of mankind (as individuals) and the will of God. Much of the Bible though, is limited as a revelation, because mankind has a limited ability to understand the Bible. Some things are spiritually understood, and are understood only by those who have God’s Spirit. In this sense then, the Bible is a revelation intended for the people of God.
      The universe is different. Though it lacks a lot of the specificity that the Bible has, it has a kind of revelation that is understood (or can be) understood by those with the ability to think, and the powers of observation. This topic, explores some of that.
      Rom 1:19-21 God reveals Himself through His creation, there is no excuse to reject God
      Acts 17:28 Paul acknowledged Greek poets and philosophers, knew there was a Creator
      Acts 14:17 God testified about Himself, as a provider to mankind
      Rom 2:4 God's kindness toward us, should lead us to repentance
      Rom 2:14-15 Our conscience, tells us there is right and wrong, we understand that
      Rom 1:32 People know not to sin, yet even encourage others to sin also
      This revelation is available to all, so we call this general revelation
      Rom 1:18-3:19 God's wrath and judgement await unrepentant sinners
      What scripture reveals beyond this general revelation, and this is very important, is that man is a sinner, sin separated man from God, and this separation is permanent unless God intervenes and provides a way of salvation from our sin and the effects of it. This we call special or specific revelation.
    • By HolyMood
      I made a video about christian celebrities who gave their testimonies.
      Hope it inspires some people and give them the courage to keep in faith.
      You can see it here:
      Now I wanna make a new video and it's not that easy to find some FEMALE celebrities giving their testimonies and talk about their faith. If somebody know some christian female celebrities and maybe has a link to their testimonies/christian speeches/or something like this I'd be VERY thankfull!
      Wish you all a wonderful day and GOD bless you!