Sign in to follow this  
Behold

How to recognize Legalism

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, Firm Foundation said:

The Pharisees were guilty of saying one thing while doing another, nullifying God's commandments with traditions, and worst of all, rejecting Jesus.  I think we can simply deal with these 3 issues.  

This is Exactly what the Pharisees did .    Wanna see something real scary .     THEY who accuse folks like me as being a legalistic ,  they are the Pharisee .

Because they use grace to MAKE VOID the law .  OOOOPS .  THEY use grace as grace was never meant to be used .  THEY claim THINGS JESUS said are not possible

by their Acroym , traditions of men .  YET JESUS said IF you continue not in me , ye are cast out .  Paul and peter both reminded that one can come and have been made partakers

of the HOLY GHOST and still fall away and if they did are were overcome ,  their latter end is worse .  But the traditons of men MAKE VOID what the apostels WHO KNEW CHRIST

and spoke by the SPIRIT said .  THEY MAKE VOID the doctrine of GOD for an acryonm .   THEY do what they falsely ACCCUSE us of doing . ITS all backwards .

Cletus and I know full well , we saved solely by grace just as paul, peter , john , jude and james , AND ALL THEM warned . EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WARNED .

AND SO DID GOD FROM heaven to the seven churches .    YET by acronyms they make void the very God inspired word and accuse us of promoting a false grace

BECAUSE WE UPHOLD WHAT THE BIBLE and not men says .    TALK about BACKWARDS .    I am more worried now than ever for so many .   Truly

truly my hearts desire is that none perish , but if we cannot even truly TRUST CHRIST how are we going to make it .  HOW .

IF we trust men over truth , HOW ON EARTH are we going to be told WELL DONE FIATHFUL SERVANTS .     They make void james

who says faith without works is dead , WHO said do not be deceived being hearers only .

ANYONE wanna go peek at where JAMES HEARD THIS .  JESUS SAID IT .  JESUS SAID IT . JESUS SAID IT .  but they make it void by an acronym .   THIS IS triple scary stuff man . 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And they have forgotten , that while the law is not made for a righteous man .  it can be used as correction and reminders .

If not , why did paul quoate the fifth commandment when he said CHILDREN OBEY YOUR PARENTS .    KADOW .    GOT THEM .  

While we don't seek the law to justify us for both of us knows full well ONLY Faith in CHRIST justifies ,   we know How to apply correction when correction is necessary .

If using the law to correct  or remind is a legalist .  LOOK OUT PAUL who himself spoke so much about not seeking to be justified by the law .     HE USED the fifth commandment .

IN fact surprise , surprise ,   he used more than that .   What did paul say ,   LET HIM he who stole steal no more . OH NO , OH NO that is using the law ,  OOOPS .

WE GOT them.     No murderer JOHN says has enternal life , OH NO ,  thou shalt not murder ,  he is using the law .  WE GOT THEM NOW .

I knew it would come .     LET the warners warn and leave them be .  THEY do as they do for the sake of the church .

OH no , paul said not to commit adultery ,  OH NO he is a legalist for the law says not to also .   WRONG the law was on his heart .    OOPS .    we got major problems . 

I used to steal B.C.  when we read that whole verse it tells us to stop stealing... and work hard so we can provide/give to others.  God really impressed that verse on me as well as in proverbs... a thief must repay 7-fold and the substance of his house.  God told me to stop it.  i.e. go and sin no more... not, I can sin all I want.

the truth is you cant Love God or your neighbor if you do the things the 10 commandments say not to do.  its real simple math that adds up. 

but i guess you are right... Paul is a "legalist" too because he told people to obey. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

I used to steal B.C.  when we read that whole verse it tells us to stop stealing... and work hard so we can provide/give to others.  God really impressed that verse on me as well as in proverbs... a thief must repay 7-fold and the substance of his house.  God told me to stop it.  i.e. go and sin no more... not, I can sin all I want.

the truth is you cant Love God or your neighbor if you do the things the 10 commandments say not to do.  its real simple math that adds up. 

but i guess you are right... Paul is a "legalist" too because he told people to obey. 

OH I know what the real problem is , but if I say it I will be banned .

so let me just say this .    HOW do we know we are truly under grace and truly in the new convenant .

SIMPLE  .   In those days I will write my laws upon their hearts and in their minds .      Not I will make void my law and say hey you can transgress willfully

so long as you holler IN JESUS NAME .    PONDER THIS .    Really ponder what their some here do say and imply .    As though JESUS came so we can willfully sin

and continue in darkness and just cause we loved him with our mouth and said JESUS is LORD ,   even if we are in the pit and die , HEY MAN ALL IS WELL.

ONLY ALL IS NOT WELL .   THIS IS A DELUSOIN .   the early church NEVER IMPLIED THIS not even once .  LOOK at their approach about continuing in sin .

DID paul say let it not be named once , or did he say , HEY MAN GOD knows on our best day we gonna sin .    EXACTLY .  ITS ALL BACKWARDS MAN .

ITS ALL backwards .   

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Cletus said:

You LEGALIST .      YOU LOVE TRUTH and teach folks to obey ,  legalist.       MAN this church age is in serious dire straits .   The thing is

I love the people , and its WHY I correct and instruct .  I think some forget what the HOLY SCRIPTURES are for .   FOR CORRECTION , for reproof

for instruction IN RIGHTEOUNESS ,   you know so the man of GOD can be thoroughly furnished unto all good works .

Now I am the legalist .    well from one legalist to another ,  I SURE GOT THE JOY OF THE LORD and I KNOW ITS HE ALONE who is my righteous

and HE alone who instructs my heart to do what Is right .  SURELY they aint gonna call the SPIRIT a legalist too . 

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You LEGALIST .      YOU LOVE TRUTH and teach folks to obey ,  legalist.       MAN this church age is in serious dire straits .   The thing is

I love the people , and its WHY I correct and instruct .  I think some forget what the HOLY SCRIPTURES are for .   FOR CORRECTION , for reproof

for instruction IN RIGHTEOUNESS ,   you know so the man of GOD can be thoroughly furnished unto all good works .

Now I am the legalist .    well from one legalist to another ,  I SURE GOT THE JOY OF THE LORD and I KNOW ITS HE ALONE who is my righteous

and HE alone who instructs my heart to do what Is right .  SURELY they aint gonna call the SPIRIT a legalist too . 

the real question i have is at what point does one stop asking nicely and begin to obey 1 cor 5:11

• Brilliant! 1

4 minutes ago, Cletus said:

the real question i have is at what point does one stop asking nicely and begin to obey 1 cor 5:11

Man paul must have been a legalist.   LOOK he said NOT to even keep company with a brother who does such sins as he listed . 

Guess paul needs to learn from these wise men of acronyms ,   that we cant stop ,  so that is being judgmental to even suggest we depart from their company .

I Warned us all many times ,  This church age is doomed in deception .   

So many got no idea what the church has lost , nor that many are still lost and know it not .     But why name names .    Its the excuse so many want to get rid of folks like me .

AND I aint giving them their hearts desire .    I will only increase in both encouragments and dire warnings .   And no man can stop me . OH I can be banned ,

but no matter where I go , its going to be the pattern set by JESUS and the true church I will teach ,  yet not I , but the grace of GOD that compels me so .

• Thumbs Up 1

To worthy and all my friends ,   I pray only this prayer ,  LET me only continue on in the grace of GOD doing all , exhorting all , warning and encouraging all

and let me BE LONG DEAD before I ever even THINK about conforming to doctrines of men gone wrong .

This world and churches are and will become ever  more all inclusive , so if folks got visions and plans for this ,   its best they get rid of men like me now .

But still I would only be sad for them .  Still I would only desire good for them .   But a JESUS ONLY FUNDIE I am , and its how by grace I came in and its how by grace

I shall go out  .  

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Cletus you can put any on ignore you like .     But let us remember there are others who still need to be reminded of sound doctrine here and to be encouraged here .

I don't put any on ignore ,   they put me on it .   In fact when they do ,  it only means they aint reading what I am saying , and others who do wont be seeing

them constantly fighting against it .    Either way man ,  ITS the JOY OF THE LORD .   Even though I must admit I feel sad and heavy for them .  for their sake .

cause I KNOW whom I believe and who I follow and whose pattern I am by grace only expounding on to us to keep .  

• Thumbs Up 1

So on that note ,  let all who love the LORD in spirit and in truth , in sincerity , PUT those hands up and praise HE who alone has saved us and can keep us from falling .

ONLY we better heed HIM or we will .     Hands up folks ,   hands up and let a festival of thunderous praise and songs of victory in Christ be sung for all to hear .

• Praise God! 2

Sit down.....keep the smelling salts close....  “ ALL things are Lawful”.......Why did Jesus ( using Paul as His spokesman ) say this?

The instant it hit me that Jesus Shed Blood paid for ALL my sins was the instant I did not want to sin anymore.It’s as if He planned it that way......Some never experience this.....Can Anybody explain this to me? It seems that God would be pleased with this phenomena......It is my reality .....think about the decrease of sin in this world if everybody found out they were forever forgiven of sins and were so caught up in thankfulness and rejoicing in regard to that fact, that their lives became “ more abundant” and these people, out of a sense of  gratitude and love because of an underserved Grace extended  to them,became obsessed about pleasing the God who instigated all of this .Is that scenario even “possible”.......Nah, must have been some kind of pipe dream.....sorry......my bad...

• Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Michael37
      Musing about heaven ~
      My first day in heaven never ends, it never turns to night.
      In heaven I know everyone, we all know each other. 
      No-one and nothing annoys me in heaven and no-one is annoyed by me.
      We all love each other and are united in Christ as we never cease worshipping God in all we do.
      My spiritual body never goes wrong in heaven.
      In heaven I don't need sleep.
      Nothing bad ever happens or goes wrong, and there are no arguments in heaven.
      Everyone is like Christ.
      1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
    • By Behold
      With all the talk about OSAS and Legalism and Repenting and all this STUFF.........
      I thought it would be a good idea to show you an idea of how to think about salvation so that its really made to be understood ....as so very simple.
      Here we go..
      Adam had the righteousness of God.   He was made this way....(let us make man in our image....same as us, regarding spirituality)........Adam had God's Spirit in him.   He was "righteous"......exactly like God.
      When he disobeyed, ate the apple...... He lost his Righteousness...and he spiritually died.    ..He was no longer ONE with God, and had became "fallen"....or you could think of it as..,,,,, disconnected from God's Spirit and LIFE.
      Salvation is God reconnecting you to him, exactly as Adam was connected to God, before He fell.
      So, What had to happen so that WE who have this "adamic nature", this unrighteousness as our very spiritual SELVES........... what had to happen so that we could AGAIN be like the 1st Adam,=  "sinless", "righteous?
      What had to happen, so that we could be reestablished as the same RIGHTEOUS, as the original Adam?
      Well, Jesus, the 2nd Adam, had to come and die, and give us HIS Righteousness, so that we are reestablished like Adam was spiritually..... before Adam the 1st lost his righteousness.
      See it?
      So, Salvation, is God reestablishing us, as the same RIGHTEOUSNESS, as Adam had before he fell.    Its the same "one with God" in Spirit, that is our "born again" redemption.
      This is the effect of being BORN AGAIN......we are SPIRITUALLY remade the same as the 1st Adam before he fell, because the 2nd Adam, (Jesus), took our sin and died for it all, and gave us in place of our sin, ..his very righteousness.
      "the gift of Righteousness".   
      So, this recreates us...(born again) to be the same as Adam was, SPIRITUALLY, BEFORE HE FELL.
      This is what Salvation does for us.
      This is BORN AGAIN.<

blessings, 

<B><
    • By Behold
      I wanted to talk to you about your Salvation, which is your  personal and private relationship with God.
      Maybe you are not enjoying it.  Maybe its become a dead weight in your heart, that gives no joy, no life, and no hope.
      Many Christians are exactly like this.   They have long ago trusted the Lord, they are born again, and yet, over time, what use to be LIFE in them is now a slow torture.   Almost a misery.
      So, let me talk to you about this, and lets easily solve this so that you can once again know how it use to be when you were first saved, and life was BRAND NEW, and all you wanted to do was have more of God.
      Remember ?
      To get back THERE........is very easy to do.   Its not a slow progression back.  And in fact, i want you to see this picture in your mind....
      Take a look...
       You see a path that is leading across a  pretty field, and at the end of the path is a yard, and a small white cottage stands in the yard.  Its in the early evening, not quite dark, its Springtime and there are candles burning in the windows. In all the windows, there are candles glowing a golden glow.   The brown wooden front door is wide open, and standing on the porch, by the open door, all dressed in white is Jesus.  Its Jesus.  He is standing there.  He is looking across the yard, and into the path.   He is looking at you because you stopped just before you walked across the yard to Him.   You can see His face.    He is smiling gently at you.  You notice that His arms are open as if to give you a warm hug.   Then you see what you really didnt expect.   You see that Jesus has tears in His Eyes.   In His eyes are tears.   These tears are for you.  These are tears of longing, and hope, and joy,  because He has wanted you to come home, and has been waiting, and waiting, and waiting....    And now you are there.      So... Go to the Lord.     Go Home.
      -
      -
      Ok, if you are away from the Lord for a while, there are generally  only a few reasons.
      One, is that you have been sinning, and you feel so guilty and condemned in your heart.
      Two, is that you have some bitterness in your life.   Maybe a divorce.  Maybe someone you loved died.   Maybe you are just very unhappy with your life.  Its such a struggle.  But what you are feeling is that you blame God.  You blame Jesus.    You are angry at them..
      Three,  Maybe a Christian has hurt you.   Maybe a church has greatly disappointed you.   Maybe both, and you are just not wanting to be a part of any of this, anymore.
      Now there are other things i can list, but, ive learned that most of us, when we are not close to the Lord, ... its because of those 3, so, no matter what your reason might be, ..being away from the Lord is the same empty feeling, its the same sense of no direction and no hope, yet its so very easy to solve this situation, whatever it is, that is keeping you away from God who loves you.

So, How do you get back?   Well this is very simple.   You see that picture i gave you?   You see that Jesus?   He is there all the time, just like that.   And yet what we do sometimes, is we dont see Him like this when we are not close to God and Christ.    Instead we see our feelings, our disappointments...... we feel our  guilty condemnation... and our bad feelings lead us to believe that God is upset with us, and in fact, He is not.     God is Love, you see.    And the only thing He will ever do or feel, towards His Child, which you are, is to feel Love towards you.   God's only thoughts toward you, His Child, are good thoughts.  God only and always wants the best for you.   God is love, and that is all He ever has to give you.    And this love, is expressed into your life and into your heart as His favor, blessing, peace, hope, power, self control, and Love.   
      Now, i listed 3 reasons that might be the reason you are not as close to the Lord as you were once.  And if you are reading this, it could be because you are someone who feels that God is so distant and you are so unworthy.       And.... no matter the reason, or the reasons, and no matter how you feel...... God is always at the door, waiting for you.  Jesus is never going to turn you away.   He will never require you to do anything so that He would accept you or love you.   God's love is REAL LOVE, because it is unconditional.     You see, God loves you, because that is what He does....That is who He is.... And His Love's only requirement is that you Let Him Love You.   And THAT, my brother or my sister,..... is how you return to God and Christ.    You realize His Love and you allow It for yourself.   You allow it for yourself....  And when you do, and as soon as you do, you will feel His presence, and you will know it.   And no matter what you have done, or what you have felt,   if you will just see Jesus, standing at the door, looking at you, ... then you can understand How God Loves YOU.
      Let God love you.    Allow God to Love you......   He is still waiting...... always.

<B><