Tigger56

Hear the right, Oh Lord....

Psalm 17:1-3, “Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goes not out of feigned lips. 2 Let my sentence come forth from your presence; let your eyes behold the things that are equal. 3 You have proved my heart; you have visited me in the night; you have tried me, and shall find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.”

Our position in the light and the condition of our heart gives power unto our prayers. The Lord hears the right for his ears are open unto the prayers of the righteous. To stay nigh unto the Lord, we need him to prove our heart and to purge us of all that separates us from his holiness. When we know that we are living a life that is pleasing unto the Lord it gives power to our peace, our faith, and to our prayers. The Lord will hear the words that flow from a sincere heart and he will attend to the cry of the righteous.  One righteous man or woman who is in right standing with the Lord can accomplish many things with their life, and their prayers can bring forth powerful change for the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous avails much.