• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Debp said:

Fruits of the Spirit are something that we cannot manufacture or produce on our own.   These qualities are the result of being born again.   We might have some to a lesser or greater degree...but if we have been born again, the fruits will be there.   

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.   Against such there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

Oh yes, it is such a pleasure to taste the fruits of the Spirit in another believer, for that is the only thing that can  cause growth in both. 

Blessings as we strive to be like Christ that the fruits of the Spirit would be manifested in a greater and greater degree. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 minutes ago, Debp said:

Fruits of the Spirit are something that we cannot manufacture or produce on our own.   These qualities are the result of being born again.   We might have some to a lesser or greater degree...but if we have been born again, the fruits will be there.   

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.   Against such there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

We are also tested in order to produce more fruit...being purged or pruned in some unpleasant episode and then coming back with all of the above

Joh 15:1-5
(1)  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
(2)  Every branch in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
(3)  Now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
(4)  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me.
(5)  I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

yep that is so true :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

..."For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.  I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law.  You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.  For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.

You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?  This persuasion is not from him who calls you.  A little leaven leavens the whole lump. I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view, and the one who is troubling you will bear the penalty, whoever he is.  But if I, brothers, still preach circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been removed.  I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves!

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.  For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”  But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.  Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,  idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions,  envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.  Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.  Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.  For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.  But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor.  For each will have to bear his own load.

Let the one who is taught the word share all good things with the one who teaches.  Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.  For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.  So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, Debp said:

May I humbly point out that the Fruit of the Spirit is Love, and His Love manifested in our lives produces character in us as we are being conformed into the image of our Lord Jesus, those character traits are, ...joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control.

His Agape love in us causes our hearts to do flip flops when we meet a brother or sister, ...cuz we're family, ...the seven are beneficial to our horizontal relationship with them that are in the Church, ...also they give us the strength, courage, and boldness to evangelize those that are not yet in the family.

The number seven in Scripture is used by the Holy Spirit to illustrate, teach, ...completion or perfection, ...Father has given us His Son who has given us the Spirit of Christ (Holy Spirit) to make us complete and perfect to do the work of finding His lost children scattered all over this planet so we can all go home, very soon,  for a family reunion and dinner!

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, Debp said:

Does nobody recognise the straight simple good way Christ taught and did in all things ? Therefore, means you cannot add or take away, that your hope for men to do good to you, when you are in need, never can grow, you hope exactly the same always, for everything you need help in, to be delivered to you and this is exactly the same way anyone believing in the heart to Christ does, they do so with the whole heart mind soul and strength right away, otherwise the peoples nonsense excuses are better thoughts huh. No thistles and thorns to be gathered, only good fruit, no evil fruit, the ones who work iniquity, sin, have a profession to come to them, because few find that straight way and all hear the lying teachers good words and fair speeches, and what bears thorns is rejected to be burned..

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

A believer must purge himself of these, to be a vessel to honour for God, which is prepared to every good work, or they provide very little honour, in fact none if not prepared. All offenders working iniquity, are cast into the furnace of fire,  and the proud do wickedly, but the Son of righteousness arises to heal the hearts of righteousness believers, as they do grow up, but in the way tld, which is in a real way, not a flattering pretending fabricated way..

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

1 Corinthians 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Corinthians 1:8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: 2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Romans 2:Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;Who will render to every man according to his deeds:To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Hosea 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

1 Corinthians 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:39 AM, Debp said:

exactly against such THEIR IS NO LAW .      That is right .    

But what if one comes preaching a love that honors sin ,  or a joy that is in darkness , or a peace that is not of Christ ,  or etc .

Then we know and understand that it is of darkness.

FOR the VERY FRUIT of the SPIRIT which produces the fruits of the SPIRIT ,  well lets read ephesians .

FOR the fruit OF the SPIRIT is in all goodness , and Righteouness and Truth ,  PROVING what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD .  not man , not society , no,  BUT GOD .

OH may this be poured into the hearts more and more .

For as you and others know ,  many can come quaoting scrips and yet their understanding of it ,  is all in darkness .

An example .   how big are many of that word LOVE today .   YET their love embraces sin ,   their love hates and wont correct .

This is where my next mission will increase .  And oh dear I will be hated by many , but its what I must do for I love the people .

Time to examine the understanding of what folks see these words to mean .

I will be hated , even here by some .    But It wont stop me for doing what I do ,  for the LOVE of Christ compels me and my love for peoples only increases .

And the more I love the less I will be loved .    But ,  OH WELL ,  I got all hope and my prayer is many will only increase and be edified and others will also exhort and encourage myself .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:58 AM, Sonshine☀️ said:

Oh to praise our best Friend, the Holy Spirit, that produces such wonderful fruits in the lives of the believer.  The Holy Spirit, when He comes into us, is the Author of all our desires after true holiness.  The good fruits we do are His works, not ours—so we can take no credit for them.  

John 15:5 King James Version (KJV)

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Amen.

SPOT ON RIGHT ,  SPOT ON RIGHT .      Put those hands up and praise the LORD .  SPOT ON RIGHT .

I labored more abundantely than they all did ,  YET NOT I , says paul, YET NOT I , but the GRACE OF GOD that was in Me .

I might not be the legalist many think I am after all .     But beware Church ,  and BEHOLD both the goodness and severity of GOD .

Severity towards those in unbelief ,  OH but praise be to GOD GOODNESS towards us who do ,   ONLY we better continue N HIS GOODNESS  IN CHRIST

or ...............just like the UNBELEIVERS were cast out of that tree ,    So shall all who continue NOT IN HIM .

So let us be exhorting daily , lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin

Let us be looking diligently , lest any man FAILS of ............the ...................GRACE OF GOD .

Just cause I warn don't make me the legalistic Pharisee some think I am .   But not my sister son shine , she thinks no such thing .   Now leap up and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

The Love that comes from the Spirit of God is different than what passes off as love by many (what the world thinks of love as being.) Scripture describes this love beautifully.

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

(1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)

• This is Worthy 4