• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Debp :amen:An excellent point! Thanks for this bringing this truth out and for posting this topic/thread. 

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

(Matthew 7:16-20)

The fruits of the saints are righteousness .    They are the fruit of the Spirit which is in all goodness , holiness , truth ,  proving what is acceptable to GOD .

But what is the fruit of the wicked .    Go to proverbs .  The fruit of the wicked IS TO SIN .     YE shall know them BY THIER FRUITS .  A GOOD TREE cannot produce Evil fruit .

Thus rebuke sharply paul told titus .    And he told timothy rebuke them before ALL that others may also fear .

WHEN GOD killed annias and saphira ,    THEN fear fell on the whole church .   Its says that too .     God will not be made the author of sin , NOR allow HIS SON

to be made into the man of lawlessness .   OH dear let no man be in the shoes of those who do this on Judgment day .    They will not Like the words they hear on that day .  

• Group:  Mars Hill

26 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Amanda 10 Amen. Is this the one you are sharing about, sister?

"Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." (John 4:15)

And now from johns letter.     if we say we abide in HIM ,  then we walk as did HE .    No branch that bears bad fruit will be part of Christ .

But our LORD gave the first men all they needed to walk holy and to win souls and to build up and keep the church safe .

We got all we need ,   Only we better HEED .      HIM .   

1 hour ago, gordon7777 said:

Servants of God not of men, they are who He spares, and if we spare ourselves, we thought we were blessed..

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

1 Corinthians 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

Malachi 3:5 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

And in another place it says and none does return FROM his wickedness , the evil does not repent ,  because you PROMISE HIM LIFE .   LIFE as IS .  ALL IS WELL .

TELL we are not IN THESE VERY DAYS NOW .     Today our churches have become worse than the jews ever did .   We have the convenant they waited for .

And yet today they say all is well ,  God is love ,  gay is love ,  and the evil wont repent , Because they promise them life AS IS and GOD IS LOVE and all is fine .

If we think judgment was harsh on the jews ,    IF we think judgment in the law that could put a man to death under two witness was harsh .

WHAT ON heavens EARTH do you suppose will happen when they TROD JESUS RIGHT UNDER FOOT and made him a minister of sin and just a way among many .

A Much sorer punishment awaits .  And what is worse than death ,  for under the law a man could die ,    I TELL US ALL ITS THE SECOND DEATH .

Folks better stop asap , repent , and learn the JESUS of the bible and that pattern fast .    Cause the end will come

and no man lives forever .     JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING .    And I fear huge for many so called christains who do evil IN HIS NAME , HONOR IT

Celebrate it , don't even hide it .  Celebrate it n churches and in streets .    That is one dreadful day the many have coming and they will hear ,  I NEVER KNEW YOU .

• Loved it! 1

36 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Amanda 10 Amen. Is this the one you are sharing about, sister?

"Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." (John 4:15)

That's right my dear loved sister .    Sound it out for all to hear .   OH let the LORD be praised and every hand be raised unto HE alone who has saved us and can keep us from falling .   Only we better HEED HIM ,   or I promise fall we surely will .    Let none be taken in the great  transgression of the evil .    pray that you enter not into temptation .  Cling to CHRIST

and do all to Honor and obey HIM .     He is with His own and shall supply all we need ,  only we better HEED .       HIM .      

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It is no coincidence that there are 9 fruit of the Spirit & 9 gifts of the Spirit. 

• Praise God! 1

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Willa said:

Saul was zealous about persecuting Christians.  After his conversion he became zealous to spread the Gospel.  God in us is love--compassion.  If only we were that zealous in compassion for both unbelievers and our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Willa you are right .   And I see this fake dead end zeal of an all inclusive mindset , that has zeal to do good works and zeal to hug and express what they THINK is love

but its death .   They wont correct anything cept those who do correct .   A dead fake man made zealous feel good love and Now its got so bad ,   now its got so rotten

Some in christanity , well more than some , even over fifty percent of evangelicals THINK GOD is okay with all relgions ,  SO many are booting JESUS out as the ONLY MEANS

of salvation ,  and they think this is love cause so many are gathering and feeling good .     What  a pile of ......................you may fill in the blank .   You already know

what I say about it . 

3 hours ago, Bond5ervanT said:

It is no coincidence that there are 9 fruit of the Spirit & 9 gifts of the Spirit. 

And its also no coincidence that the FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , and righteousness and TRUTH .

PROVING what is acceptable ,   TO GOD ALONE .     But Of course this is true ,  Who we THINK the SPIRIT IS .

So if any comes naming the nine fruits of the spirit , But their version of those words AINT acceptable TO GOD ,  then call it the nine fruits of darkness .

Cause satan knows how to twist words .       And he is for sure twisting the heck out of what LOVE TRULY IS .    

agapé: love, goodwill

Original Word: ἀγάπη, ης, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: agapé
Phonetic Spelling: (ag-ah'-pay)
Definition: love, goodwill
Usage: love, benevolence, good will, esteem; plur: love-feasts.

HELPS Word-studies

26 agápē – properly, love which centers in moral preference. So too in secular ancient Greek, 26(agápē) focuses on preference; likewise the verb form (25 /agapáō) in antiquity meant "to prefer" (TDNT, 7). In the NT, 26 (agápē) typically refers to divine love (= what God prefers).

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And its also no coincidence that the FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , and righteousness and TRUTH .

PROVING what is acceptable ,   TO GOD ALONE .     But Of course this is true ,  Who we THINK the SPIRIT IS .

So if any comes naming the nine fruits of the spirit , But their version of those words AINT acceptable TO GOD ,  then call it the nine fruits of darkness .

Cause satan knows how to twist words .       And he is for sure twisting the heck out of what LOVE TRULY IS .    

agapé: love, goodwill

Original Word: ἀγάπη, ης, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: agapé
Phonetic Spelling: (ag-ah'-pay)
Definition: love, goodwill
Usage: love, benevolence, good will, esteem; plur: love-feasts.

HELPS Word-studies

26 agápē – properly, love which centers in moral preference. So too in secular ancient Greek, 26(agápē) focuses on preference; likewise the verb form (25 /agapáō) in antiquity meant "to prefer" (TDNT, 7). In the NT, 26 (agápē) typically refers to divine love (= what God prefers).

• Thumbs Up 1

agape love .      The love that comes from God which desires none to perish .     Thus it points to Christ and it corrects as well and loves all His truth .

Every saying , every word of God is loved .   

• Loved it! 1