What does this dream mean?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

This dream scared me a bit...i was gonna shrug it off but it had alot of christian like themes that Idk i feel like i couldn't leave it alone. So let me know if it has some sort of significance or if im just going crazy. 

--------------- 

Dream: okay... I was at my bosses house and she needed to get something and we took seperate vehicles... 

I went the wrong way however I saw my coworkers and they were under a tent... But there was a casket and there were 2 bodies in it. Both coworkers.  One was waking up but the other was defintely dead... 

I left and came back and the casket was closed... After the funeral ...(it was a Sunday) 

My brother ( who is a minister; I met up with him) He told me he kept having visions of people who were beinf judged ( as soon as they passed and after they were judged) He said it wasnt good for them at all. Meaning they didnt make it. 

When i went in the house...i broke down bc i saw my coworker rhat dies. I saw his spirit ..in my house ...and i just remembered how kind and vibrant he was and i just broke down and cried. Because i knew he didnt make ir at all.

To cope i almost took pills but had sex instead... 

Very odd dream. It creeps me out. 

What do u think?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I don't take dreams seriously. It is just your brain processing your subconscious while you sleep.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I don't take dreams seriously. It is just your brain processing your subconscious while you sleep.

JOB 33 14-15

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

JOEL 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

JOHN 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

• This is Worthy 2

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

Dream: okay... I was at my bosses house and she needed to get something and we took seperate vehicles... 

I went the wrong way however I saw my coworkers and they were under a tent... But there was a casket and there were 2 bodies in it. Both coworkers.  One was waking up but the other was defintely dead... 

I left and came back and the casket was closed... After the funeral ...(it was a Sunday) 

My brother ( who is a minister; I met up with him) He told me he kept having visions of people who were beinf judged ( as soon as they passed and after they were judged) He said it wasnt good for them at all. Meaning they didnt make it. 

When i went in the house...i broke down bc i saw my coworker rhat dies. I saw his spirit ..in my house ...and i just remembered how kind and vibrant he was and i just broke down and cried. Because i knew he didnt make ir at all.

To cope i almost took pills but had sex instead... 

Very odd dream. It creeps me out. 

What do u think?

Simply put there are about to big changes in your life ( probably at your work or what would be considered your work ) and God is letting you know ahead of time it's not random it's consequences from him that he is allowing to come upon people. Death in dreams is rarely literal.  When people around me dream of co-workers dying it usually manifests as people being fired or getting in serious trouble. Taking a different car than your boss is just showing you will have a different reaction and response to what is happening than those in positions of authority around you. Any other questions just ask. I will pray about your questions and get back to you. But remember, God doesn't give us a spirit of fear but of love, power, and a sound mind. If it was of God, then have peace. When the dream starts to manifest in real life he will bring it back to your memory.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, firestormx said:

Simply put there are about to big changes in your life ( probably at your work or what would be considered your work ) and God is letting you know ahead of time it's not random it's consequences from him that he is allowing to come upon people. Death in dreams is rarely literal.  When people around me dream of co-workers dying it usually manifests as people being fired or getting in serious trouble. Taking a different car than your boss is just showing you will have a different reaction and response to what is happening than those in positions of authority around you. Any other questions just ask. I will pray about your questions and get back to you. But remember, God doesn't give us a spirit of fear but of love, power, and a sound mind. If it was of God, then have peace. When the dream starts to manifest in real life he will bring it back to your memory.

I have tried to edit the post above, but it will not let me. If a Mod could make sure the post above is correct in size and then delete this post I would be grateful.

• Loved it! 1

23 minutes ago, firestormx said:

JOB 33 14-15

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

JOEL 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

JOHN 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yes this is true. Ive had a few come true. 

Its just distinguishing which is from God and which is not.. I feel this ome is. 

I couldnt quote your other post so ill write what all i have to say in this one. First i want to thnak you for your opinion.. 

As for other questions... In a way i feel like its kind of a tug for me...  Because prior to sleeping i just felt kinda depressed and just wanted to go ( i won't..you know how u get fed up with life?) 

But seeing my brother have visions of people who passed and didnt make it ..kind of made me think differently and try harder om this plane. 

Also it makes me wonder where i am spiritually. I rarely go to church or read ... I pray sparingly... 

So maybe my brothers vision was for myself as well.  

But thank you for everyrhing.

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Yes this is true. Ive had a few come true. 

Its just distinguishing which is from God and which is not.. I feel this ome is. 

I couldnt quote your other post so ill write what all i have to say in this one. First i want to thnak you for your opinion.. 

As for other questions... In a way i feel like its kind of a tug for me...  Because prior to sleeping i just felt kinda depressed and just wanted to go ( i won't..you know how u get fed up with life?) 

But seeing my brother have visions of people who passed and didnt make it ..kind of made me think differently and try harder om this plane. 

Also it makes me wonder where i am spiritually. I rarely go to church or read ... I pray sparingly... 

But thank you for everyrhing.

Peace comes only from Jesus. Only from above. God wants everything you're willing to give of yourself. If you can only read a verse or two from the scripture a day then start with that. If you can only spend a few minutes in heartfelt prayer, then just do that. If you want peace, the peace that only comes from above and from the Lord Jesus. Then you have to spend time with him. Maybe the tug is God asking you for some more of your time with him...maybe? 

9 hours ago, firestormx said:

Peace comes only from Jesus. Only from above. God wants everything you're willing to give of yourself. If you can only read a verse or two from the scripture a day then start with that. If you can only spend a few minutes in heartfelt prayer, then just do that. If you want peace, the peace that only comes from above and from the Lord Jesus. Then you have to spend time with him. Maybe the tug is God asking you for some more of your time with him...maybe? 

It made me feel like if i dont get right then ill likely be one of those that dont make it. 

But thankd for the advice.. Ikl try to implement it

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

14 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

..kind of made me think differently and try harder om this plane.

May I ask what makes you think you are a Christian? I'm not trying to be judgemental, I do want to know.

Have you discussed what you believe with your brother?

2 hours ago, Who me said:

May I ask what makes you think you are a Christian? I'm not trying to be judgemental, I do want to know.

Have you discussed what you believe with your brother?

Because i believe in Jesus Christ, I believe he bore our sins, died and rose on the third day. I used to read and go to church and be veey involved but i got kind of busy with life.

Before i was saved I used to believe in new age doctrine.