missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The unholy trinity in the seven year tribulation includes Satan, the Antichrist and the false prophet.

Satan- We all know who he is.

The Antichrist or the beast- Revelation 13 He comes out of the sea. He has seven heads and ten horns which connects him to the indwelling of Satan.

The False Prophet- Revelation 13:11-18 He comes out of the earth. He will turn humans away from God. He is capable of producing great signs and wonders. He sets up the Antichrist for worship. 

Satan is the Anti-God

The Beast is the Anti-Christ

The False Prophet is the Anti-Spirit.

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The Antichrist or the beast- Revelation 13 He comes out of the sea. He has seven heads and ten horns which connects him to the indwelling of Satan.

The False Prophet- Revelation 13:11-18 He comes out of the earth. He will turn humans away from God. He is capable of producing great signs and wonders. He sets up the Antichrist for worship. 

Hi missmuffet,

And I believe God`s word tells us that the leader of the final Gentile Global Government will be from Islam. He is called the Assyrian, (from Iraq, & Syria).

` So the Lord of hosts will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill. Like flying birds about so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; passing over, He will preserve it......Then the Assyrian shall fall by a sword not of man...` (Isa. 31: 4 - 8)

I also believe that the false Prophet will come from the EU, (European Union) and hold the two offices of Economy and Religion. This God`s word shows us in Revelation as `two horns,` meaning two powers - Economic and Religion. He holds the power of who can buy and sell, plus directing people to worship the beastly global leader. The EU has deceived the world into taking hold of the philosophy of `free trade,` which only benefits the multinationals. This philosophy is bringing all countries under the control of the world`s banks, (BIS - Bank for International Settlements as the Head) and the IMF.  

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

My memory is fading, but I do not recall the Bible referring to ... "The Antichrist".

There are many.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The unholy trinity in the seven year tribulation includes Satan, the Antichrist and the false prophet.

Satan is the Anti-God

I had not given much thought as for an unholy trinity, but this does make some sense me somehow. It would be nice to hear some more on this topic. Thanks for posting this, Miss. God bless. 

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

And I believe God`s word tells us that the leader of the final Gentile Global Government will be from Islam. He is called the Assyrian, (from Iraq, & Syria).

` So the Lord of hosts will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill. Like flying birds about so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; passing over, He will preserve it......Then the Assyrian shall fall by a sword not of man...` (Isa. 31: 4 - 8)

I also believe that the false Prophet will come from the EU, (European Union) and hold the two offices of Economy and Religion. This God`s word shows us in Revelation as `two horns,` meaning two powers - Economic and Religion. He holds the power of who can buy and sell, plus directing people to worship the beastly global leader. The EU has deceived the world into taking hold of the philosophy of `free trade,` which only benefits the multinationals. This philosophy is bringing all countries under the control of the world`s banks, (BIS - Bank for International Settlements as the Head) and the IMF.  

Marilyn.

Amen!!

The antichrist is definitely the Assyrian.

the Beast is the system (Quantum Computer Technology) that controls the governments, the markets, the banking, the money flow.

the Mark could very well be the RFID Chip being used today, it's data controlled by computer technology (the Beast), it can be used like a credit card/bank card, and it has a homing device that allows the System (Beast) to keep track of you at all times, and a simple scanner can be used to detect who you are and everything about you.

If the Tribulation happened within next year or so, the best False Prophet today is definitely the current Pope.   He has criticized Yeshua, called Him a failure, changed the words of Yeshua and is currently discussing changing the Lord's Prayer.   And literally a Billion People believe he actually represents Elohim and sees no wrong in any of his actions, even though he is literally Blaspheming Elohim to the entire world.   He has even proposed converting Catholicism with the Muslim beliefs to create a unified belief system.  This could easily introduce the antichrist (Muslim = the Assyrian) to the world and be instantly accepted.   He definitely has a silver tongue for those who are deaf, dumb, and blind!!  ...and, he is European..

And the actual physical monster is definitely the Adversary (Satan), whom Elohim has referred to on several occasions as the Dragon (Job)(Revelation 12) to name a couple.

Edited by childoftheking

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

Marilyn.

I do not know why it would be my concern where he comes from since I will not be there. 

2 hours ago, canada said:

My memory is fading, but I do not recall the Bible referring to ... "The Antichrist".

There are many.

Have you ever read the book of Revelation? Have you read it literally? Then you definitely can not miss it. There have been many antichrists in our world which is only unbelievers. There will be a specific Antichrist which is very obvious and is in the book of Revelation. If you are giving your own words to the book of Revelation that is very dangerous.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not know why it would be my concern where he comes from since I will not be there. 

Hopefully, for your sake (I guess) you are right missmuffet, but I suppose you might want to be concerned, because it will affect many, some of them Christians without even the slightest of doubts, but mostly, just because God put in in the book for you to read about!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Satan is the Anti-God

The power of three - just sayin'. 

If you like acronyms, as I do, here's one I've composed: the Blasphemous Evil Administration Supporting Tyranny

Thank God all three opposition operators end up in the Lake of Fire.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

58 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I love having access to the actual Greek Translation of what John actually wrote and it being verified by the Latin Vulgate:

Greek Version

Revelation 13:

7 And to it was given to do battle with the saints and to conquer them.

Latin Vulgate version

Revelation 13:

7 et datum est illi bellum facere cum sanctis et vincere illos et data est ei potestas in omnem tribum et populum et linguam et gentem

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

What is AMAZING, is that the KJV also verifies both the Greek and Latin Vulgate!!

KJV

Revelation 13:

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:

From these 3 versions, it appears the SAINTS will be here during the Tribulation!!

Edited by childoftheking