• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Have you ever read the book of Revelation? Have you read it literally? Then you definitely can not miss it. There have been many antichrists in our world which is only unbelievers. There will be a specific Antichrist which is very obvious and is in the book of Revelation. If you are giving your own words to the book of Revelation that is very dangerous.

Have I ever read the Book of Revelation you ask?  ... Only for 40 years.

I was drawn to this book before I was born again and baptized.

I believe you have been reading too many books by the Hal Lindsays of this world and the Dallas School of Theology boys.

When God destroys Vatican City (Mystery Babylon) you may (?) then realize that your futurist views (as opposed to historicism) are flawed ... futurists will then be saying ...  how can this be, for according to futurism, the image mark and numbered beast were supposed to be revealed prior to the destruction of that great city.

They may then realize that their "watchmen" were asleep on their watch.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

27 minutes ago, canada said:

I believe you have been reading too many books by the Hal Lindsays of this world and the Dallas School of Theology boys.

When God destroys Vatican City (Mystery Babylon) you may (?) then realize that your futurist views (as opposed to historicism) are flawed ... futurists will then be saying ...  how can this be, for according to futurism, the image mark and numbered beast were supposed to be revealed prior to the destruction of that great city.

Hey, me an ol' Hal can show you with scripture that Jesus will be here by 1988....     no big deal.....  Hal even wrote a big book about it..    we just can't figure out why he's so late...

*** chuckles as he wanders into the kitchen for some strawberries*****

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

55 minutes ago, canada said:

I have been studying the book of Revelation thoroughly for quite some time by the best theologians and that does not include Hal Lindsay. 

Edited by missmuffet