Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

reprieves from pain

Recommended Posts

Praising God today for His wonderful reprieves and refreshings.

As someone who lives with chronic pain, whenever God blesses me with a rest from it (however brief)- I am thankful.

I am having some hours like that right now. Thank You, Lord :emot-heartbeat:

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

Praising God today for His wonderful reprieves and refreshings.

As someone who lives with chronic pain, whenever God blesses me with a rest from it (however brief)- I am thankful.

I am having some hours like that right now. Thank You, Lord :emot-heartbeat:

I Praise God for that..love and hugs

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praise God for taking care of you. It’s my prayer that you’ll continue to enjoy your everyday life. Hugs!

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great that you had respite from the pain. I pray that soon your pain will go away and would never return.

But for now, enjoy each day as it comes, and when pain free, then rest in it. I also experience pain as well, although probably not on the scale you do, and so I know what it's like on times when my body doesn't hurt!

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

I also experience pain as well, although probably not on the scale you do, and so I know what it's like on times when my body doesn't hurt!

@Rebecca Pickles :)Thanks for your empathy. You will be in my prayers for your pain, dear sister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Rebecca Pickles :)Thanks for your empathy. You will be in my prayers for your pain, dear sister

Thank you @turtletwo

I hope you are still feeling better today. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praise the Lord!We who do not suffer now might well suffer on the morrow if it is God's will.May your experience teach us all never to take God's gifts for granted all is given by His grace ,even good health. "For what makes you different from anyone else?What do you have that you did not receive?And if you did receive it,why do you boast as though you did not."(N.I.V. 1 Cor 4:7).I know its easy just to quote verses out of the Bible, if one is not in the same position,but I pray that God will bless you with pain relief as He deems fit.He is our loving caring Father.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...