Sign in to follow this  
lynlinnet

A TEST TO KNOW IF GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU

Welcome, lyn.  Your test is most helpful.  God also says Let the peace of God rule (act as an umpire continually) in your hearts.  So I always look for God's peace.  Col 3:15

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

1 hour ago, lynlinnet said:

Hello my name is lyn and i would love to be part of this forum as we spread the Good news of Christ together

Throughout my journey of salvation i had to learn when God is truly speaking to me by taking a test. I always ask myself the following questions

1, does it line up with what the bible says

2, does the idea make me look like Jesus in character

3, is it a conviction or a condemnation

this has enabled me to be patient and prayerful and hence allowing God to speak to me. i would like to know more about God in this forum, seek him and begin to experience him

God bless you all

Truly needed this, Thanks for sharing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, Lyn. Welcome to Worthy. God bless! ( as He speaks to our hearts and minds )

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

@lynlinnet :)Wow...Excellent test! I will copy these questions down and be sharing this with others. Welcome to Worthy:)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi  lynlinnet,

Welcome to Worthy

Your first post here is pretty good I think. Now that you have made it, you should know that the purpose of this part of the forums, is designed to be for introducing yourself, and welcoming others. Of course, as others welcome you, if is fine (and even a good idea) to reply back. That is not mandatory, but it is a good and easy way to get you post count up, and that opens up other areas of the forums, which you may then participate in. See you around!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Lynlinnet... :)  Welcome!  

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there to you Lyn, welcome to the forum and we look forward to your thoughts (convictions) in the days that lie ahead, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, lynlinnet said:

Hello my name is lyn and i would love to be part of this forum as we spread the Good news of Christ together

Throughout my journey of salvation i had to learn when God is truly speaking to me by taking a test. I always ask myself the following questions

1, does it line up with what the bible says

2, does the idea make me look like Jesus in character

3, is it a conviction or a condemnation

this has enabled me to be patient and prayerful and hence allowing God to speak to me. i would like to know more about God in this forum, seek him and begin to experience him

God bless you all

Hi lyn,

Welcome to the Worthy family and trust you will come to know good friends and not only learn more of our Lord but contribute what He has shown you too.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah! Lyn, How are you all? You are correct as touching, and making agreement as the scriptures have said, and loving one another, as our Lord loved his disciples.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.