IGNORED

I think my church may be dying. What can I do?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/13/2019 at 5:37 AM, simplejeff said:

Maybe not always.  The last 'big' revival of note (in contrast and comparison) was the toronto laughing debacle (but accepted as a "move of god" all around the world) 

NOT in the TRUE Church, the Holy Spirit has kept His Church pure, clean and free from defilement. Jude 1: 24, 25

The Toronto experience was the first wave, with Pensacola the second wave, and Kansas City the third wave, followed by Redding CA, ...those churches that accepted these heresies form the devil are an example/explanation of those that will stand before Jesus and argue with Him, ...but, but, but, ...Lord..., NOT! Matt 7:21-23 

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/22/2019 at 10:49 AM, Cool of the Day said:

When I look around I see more and more empty pews. Only select Sundays are they filled. The majority of the buzz from the elders is "how do we attract/keep the younger generation here?"

We are a Bible rooted church, but, I do think we lean more to head knowledge vs. truly getting to the heart and allowing the Holy Spirit to flow freely and unhindered. 

All that said, do any scriptures come to mind that I can pray? Or take back to the elders when they ask me my thoughts/ideas?

God Bless

Just share your insight, i trust you will know what to say. This is a good time for you to step up. Good bless.