Rebecca Pickles

The other way round

Has it been humid with all your rain Ms. Pear?

very much so ..yesterday was lovely and sunny and today is hot and overcast  some summer we are having !!!

• Praying for You! 1

When I was pregnant with my 2nd son I was very sick. The overcast and humidity made me feel sicker and we had a bunch of it that summer. I pray for dry sunny days for you my friend :emot-hug: and healing for your body and Jesus' presence to comfort you.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2019 at 7:22 AM, shel said:

I find that when I take glucosamine tablets it helps a tremendous amount. I have not tried cod liver oil but I may try it now that you mention it Ms. Pear. I already take 7 supplement pills a day plus prescription meds and I am only in my 50s. Ugh. So many pills.

I highly recommend Move Free (joint supplement).   It really helps and it works in only a few days.   It has a combination of things that work together to help lubricate the joints and also help the formation of cartilage.    Cartilage is the cushion between joints as you probably know.

Rite Aid and Walgreen's often have a buy one, get one free on the Move Free.   So I wait for that sale....

• Thumbs Up 1