Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

As Christians we are called to love everybody. If muslims want to not be a part of our country but have Sharia law. We can still try to show christ to them. Maybe God wants them here to hear the gospel. I know they do not believe christ is Gods son. The bible says love them anyway. It's the only way we can be. God can change hearts. Even Islam !

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

We need to know what they believe and tell them the truth of the Bible. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

15 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Islamic people can be nice, friendly, and peace loving. But, those living under Sharia Law, are under tremendous and harsh standards of staunch indoctrination. Convert? Punishment by death. Convert someone else? Also a death sentence. Women who are raped under this law, cannot testify against those who have assaulted them. This goes completely against the laws of this country, and it's just not right. Of course, many have left the ways of Islam, and become born-again. But they live in abject fear. Where is the so-called life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness for them? God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

I agree with you brother.  We have to for Gods name sake be loving towards them. We cannot change them. The holy spirit can work on there hearts. We can only be Gods light. They are captive to Islam. Christ can free them.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

As Christians we are called to love everybody. If muslims want to not be a part of our country but have Sharia law. We can still try to show christ to them. Maybe God wants them here to hear the gospel. I know they do not believe christ is Gods son. The bible says love them anyway. It's the only way we can be. God can change hearts. Even Islam !

Muslim's are ordinary people, they love talking about their families and about God.

Talk about their family and about yours.

Ask questions about what they believe?

Don't get stuck in just answering questions about Christianity. Rather ask them about how they get forgiveness for sins?

Let them talk, before saying can I tell you what I believe.

Start with Adam and Eve, how they sinned, how God dealt with sin, then Abraham and his sacrifice of his son. God interviened, before getting to Jesus how he is the Lamb of God. Able sacrificed a lamb, Abraham had a ram provided, Jesus is God's provision of a Lamb that deals with our sins.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Yes, many Muslims are nice, family people.   Alot of them do not want to be under Sharia law either....just like us.   Some do respond to Jesus as their personal Savior, although if they live in a Muslim country, they usually have to be a secret believer.   Sometimes even their families might kill them or at least totally shun them.  Some governments will imprison them.   Other Muslims who have come to Christ sometimes are helped into another country where they will be safe.   So we should remember to do what the Lord says....love our neighbor as ourselves and treat others how we want to be treated.

Btw, many Muslims who are refugees are turning to Christ as they experience the love of Christ from native missionaries.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

I have thought that because Muslims believe they are praying to the God of Abraham to invite them to pray with you to the God of Abraham. Just pray as you normally would, just use the title of the “God of Abraham” rather than God, Jesus or Lord. 

For if you can take someone before the Throne of Grace with you, as a child of God God hears.

(my thinks)

blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

3 minutes ago, Not me said:

I have thought that because Muslims believe they are praying to the God of Abraham to invite them to pray with you to the God of Abraham. Just pray as you normally would, just use the title of the “God of Abraham” rather than God, Jesus or Lord. 

For if you can take someone before the Throne of Grace with you, as a child of God God hears.

(my thinks)

blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me  

And I think it would be good to end the prayer in Jesus' name. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

For consideration:

Look at any of the videos of stoning to death and the butchering to death of women being videoed by the killers in the name of their god for their own personal reward from their god.. 

Then pray  to God the Father in the name of Jesus who is God the Son, and wait for leading by God the Holy Spirit for guidance in sharing of our Lord and savior Jesus who came as man, died , descended , arose again, and has ascended, and is preparing a place for us, and will return yet again for us.

And by whom will lead, on a white horse with His armies in white linen robes, to strike down the nations and rule.... try sharing a little "reveal" of Jesus. And of what is to come.

Yes indeed pray for each  one  that they too might be led by the calling from the Holy Spirit of God to know Jesus is Lord God and savior, personal savior,  and the only way to God the Father. Share that Jesus is the way.... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Muslims are a deceived people but deep down are just people like us.....     but because of their beliefs they are a danger to our way of life.   While we really should love them, we should also not let them take over and rule over us....     and that is what makes them difficult to deal with.....

We should love the Muslim but hate Islam...   I hope that makes sense.

How we treat Muslims would depend on how deep they are into Islam...    to get a grasp on that one should understand Islam, what it is and what it means.

• Thumbs Up 3