• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Debp said:

And I think it would be good to end the prayer in Jesus' name. 

I’m not sure about that Debp. It might cause them to run from the prayer. But if it was to actually happen, I suppose one would have to go by what the peace of Christ in their hearts was telling that particular moment, so you just might be right.

Blessings as we love and pray for all. 

Much love in Christ, Not me  

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

pray for the Muslims & if the Holy Spirit leads you,  share your faith with them but don't force the Gospel on them

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Islam is here now in the USA. It will grow very large. We have to share the gospel with them.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Islam is here now in the USA. It will grow very large. We have to share the gospel with them.

Sharing took 27 years for my friend who served at Iran all that time,- without one person acknowledging Jesus as Lord. It was not until God had the Shah removed, and the Christin missionaries then expelled, that  some began to heed, as their lives became  ever more oppressed, what had been shared with them by testimony of th missionaries about Jesus being God Lord and savior. And now the reports are that there may be many at Iran turning to Jesus as their Lord.

The born again are not commanded to go save anyone, each are commanded to spread the gospel of Jesus with an unsaved world. It is the Holy Spirit that calls each individual to salvation that will be saved from the just wrath of God the Father. The command has not changed that  know of, and so the testimony is the same. it is not one to be hidden to be shared with  other god's and their minions.

The success of one's testimony is not in the response to it, but in the presenting of it, unvarnished, unhindered, uninhibited even. Just the bold truth of th gospel of Jesus, nothing less.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, shortangel said:

pray for the Muslims & if the Holy Spirit leads you,  share your faith with them but don't force the Gospel on them

Hi Sorry  but I feel led to share that I do disagree.

I do suggest that  Christians must always share very clearly of the reason and purpose of faith, by declaring the gospel of Jesus who is God the Son, and by whom alone all that will be redeemed to be with God the father eternally are saved from God's just wrath.

There is no other gospel, no other salvation, no other way to be redeemed  from the wrath  of God and be made righteous and acceptable in His sight..

My God is not a trickster, not a deceiver, He is God and boldly declares Himself the I Am. He does not hide, does not share with any

false gospel He does not compromise His demand. 

Praise God to His Glory!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Sharing took 27 years for my friend who served at Iran all that time,- without one person acknowledging Jesus as Lord. It was not until God had the Shah removed, and the Christin missionaries then expelled, that  some began to heed, as their lives became  ever more oppressed, what had been shared with them by testimony of th missionaries about Jesus being God Lord and savior. And now the reports are that there may be many at Iran turning to Jesus as their Lord.

The born again are not commanded to go save anyone, each are commanded to spread the gospel of Jesus with an unsaved world. It is the Holy Spirit that calls each individual to salvation that will be saved from the just wrath of God the Father. The command has not changed that  know of, and so the testimony is the same. it is not one to be hidden to be shared with  other god's and their minions.

The success of one's testimony is not in the response to it, but in the presenting of it, unvarnished, unhindered, uninhibited even. Just the bold truth of th gospel of Jesus, nothing less.

you might be interested in this    http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/June/Ex-Muslims-Lighting-the-Way-for-Islams-Collapse

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 5/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Wayne222 said:

As Christians we are called to love everybody. If muslims want to not be a part of our country but have Sharia law. We can still try to show christ to them. Maybe God wants them here to hear the gospel. I know they do not believe christ is Gods son. The bible says love them anyway. It's the only way we can be. God can change hearts. Even Islam !

I believe it is possible to simultaneously love someone, while protecting ourselves from potential danger.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:10 PM, Neighbor said:

I do suggest that  Christians must always share very clearly of the reason and purpose of faith, by declaring the gospel of Jesus who is God the Son, and by whom alone all that will be redeemed to be with God the father eternally are saved from God's just wrath.

There is no other gospel, no other salvation, no other way to be redeemed  from the wrath  of God and be made righteous and acceptable in His sight..

My God is not a trickster, not a deceiver, He is God and boldly declares Himself the I Am. He does not hide, does not share with any

Praise God to His Glory!

EXACTLY SPOT ON as in CRYSTAL CLEAR ,  SPOT ON RIGHT .     This had to get read again .

Praise God to His Glory!

AND AGAIN . 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:10 PM, Neighbor said:

Praise God to His Glory! 

And again , let it be heard the world round .