• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

What scripture reference are you referring to that shows that children under the age of accountability will be taken during the rapture?

Heb 13:8, Gen 18:23, Mat 19:14, Jonah 4:10, 11

I apologize for not expounding these verses, but it's time to go to work.

May I humbly suggest you take them before the Lord and ask Him to speak to your heart 1 John 2:27, ..if you still have any questions I'll try and lead you to more verses of what God said through His Word tonight.

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

There is no indication at all that these are believers who are trying to hide from God's presence

Hi jsimms,

Now you said -

`It makes more sense to me that the believers who were pictures martyred in the Tribulation are the church and that the church still remains during the Tribulation period.` 

So if the believers of the church are still there in the trib, (as you say) then they would be among the `every slave and every free man` (Rev. 6: 15) hiding in the rocks etc.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi jsimms,

Now you said -

`It makes more sense to me that the believers who were pictures martyred in the Tribulation are the church and that the church still remains during the Tribulation period.` 

So if the believers of the church are still there in the trib, (as you say) then they would be among the `every slave and every free man` (Rev. 6: 15) hiding in the rocks etc.

Marilyn.

No, it really doesn't.  I would assume that real believers wouldn't be afraid of God and hiding from him.  These are lost people who are hiding

6 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Heb 13:8, Gen 18:23, Mat 19:14, Jonah 4:10, 11

I apologize for not expounding these verses, but it's time to go to work.

May I humbly suggest you take them before the Lord and ask Him to speak to your heart 1 John 2:27, ..if you still have any questions I'll try and lead you to more verses of what God said through His Word tonight.

Lord bless

The only one of those four verses that really look like it could apply is the Genesis 18:23 one.  I really think your stretching the context of the other passages

30 minutes ago, jsimms615 said:

No, it really doesn't.  I would assume that real believers wouldn't be afraid of God and hiding from him.  These are lost people who are hiding

Hi jsimms,

I think you missed the word `EVERY ,`  as in EVERY SLAVE AND EVERY FREE MAN.` 

Marilyn.

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi jsimms,

I think you missed the word `EVERY ,`  as in EVERY SLAVE AND EVERY FREE MAN.` 

Marilyn.

admittedly that is a little confusing because it isn't until the next chapter that we see a multitude who came out of the tribulation having been martyred.  So, it seems that there are believers present during this passage and that they must be so terrified also that they are hiding.  Though that really isn't that hard to believe because just reading it it sounds terrifying

I surely hope that you are right and that the church is raptured out of the tribulation beforehand.  I wouldn't want to be there that is for sure

1 hour ago, jsimms615 said:

I surely hope that you are right and that the church is raptured out of the tribulation beforehand.  I wouldn't want to be there that is for sure

Hi jsimms,

I`m glad you don`t want to be there. Now may I encourage you to get to know God`s purpose for the Body of Christ, to rule and reign with Him in the heavenly realms, (Rev. 3: 21) and that we will be judging the fallen angels and the world system throughout the tribulation. ( 1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

Also as regarding Rev. the seals, God is showing us what is to come, and it is an overview of the tribulation. The beginning with the 4 super powers lining up, then the middle of the trib, with the martyrs, and finally the end of the trib, with the Lord coming in power and great glory and His mighty angels. That is why every one will be hiding from the wrath of the Lamb. It is an overview, like an index at the beginning of a book.

Hope that helps you, Marilyn.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

5 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Yes. if I were still here I would not be hiding I would be jumping up and down with Joy screaming Hallelujah. :101:So yes the Believers would have to be gone.

Why?

Wouldn't you be much more help being under the radar and trying to witness to those who need God?

I would think it would be difficult to lead someone to Christ, with no head attached to their shoulders!!

But that is just me...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

5 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Not in the least bit funny.

Indeed, and why I believe that God will keep us hidden even if we are in plain sight.

And the beheaded, appear to be those who weren't really saved to begin with.   It gives you the imagination of people who have heard the Gospel, thought they had time to live before choosing God, and a sudden realization takes place when they are confronted with 2 options (take the Mark or be beheaded).

Obviously, the power and miraculous things we read the 2 Olive Branches (2 Witnesses) have and possess come only from the Holy Spirit.   That means the Holy Spirit will be here during the Tribulation.   Which is a very good indicator, that the majority of believers today, would also be in the Tribulation if it began very soon.   And that means, we still need to do our best to bring the lost to God.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:07 AM, jsimms615 said:

What I am wondering is if this is true then who are these multitude of people who come from all sorts of different nations and tribes and are so numerous that they can't be counted?

They are the combination of the resurrected ancient saints since thousand years ago and the living saints

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

They are free from tribulation because how could the devil defeat them if they are forever with the Lord ?