• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

The only one of those four verses that really look like it could apply is the Genesis 18:23 one.  I really think your stretching the context of the other passages

Very observant, good, ...yes Gen 18:23 is the key verse, ...what ties all the other verses together is who were the Abraham's ten?

And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.  Gen 18:32

Lot and his wife-----------------------------------2

2 married daughters and 2 sons-in law-----------------4

2 young unmarried daughters betrothed to 2 young men---4

Those are the 10 Abraham had in mind.

We are told only the 2 unmarried daughters left with Lot and his wife, evidently they were too young to be given in marriage, or under the age of accountability.

Jonah reinforces the principle of God will not destroy the righteous with the wicked in He spared judgement on Nineveh because of more than 120,000 children below the age of accountability.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, ...let the little children come to me, ...The seven year Tribulation period is called the Wrath of the Lamb, ...Jesus is not going to strike children below the age of accountability, ...that's not His character, ...at the Rapture many children will be taken with the Church.

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, ...let the little children come to me, ...The seven year Tribulation period is called the Wrath of the Lamb, ...Jesus is not going to strike children below the age of accountability, ...that's not His character, ...at the Rapture many children will be taken with the Church.

Lord bless

It's actually called the WRATH of Satan:

Revelation 12:12 

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The other WRATHS mentioned in Revelation, pertain to the coming, Armageddon, Armageddon, and Judgement sending those to the Lake of Fire.

And if we speak of Yeshua being the SAME yesterday, today, and tomorrow...we must not forget that Yeshua went through His own Tribulation that ended at the Cross, He allowed EVERY Apostle but one to be tortured, beaten, and eventually brutally murdered.   Then from the Book of Acts to the 1st/2nd Centuries, Yeshua allowed numerous Believers to be done the same as the Apostles (we call them Martyrs).   Even today, OUTSIDE of the USA, thousands of people have been brutally murdered for believing in God and not following their nation's religion.

The USA will get their day coming!!

But nevertheless, Yeshua has allowed His followers to be brutally tortured, beaten, and murdered.   And if He remains the SAME, Tribulation won't be very much fun for many believers.   How fair would it be to yank 1/3 of the worlds population and DO SOMETHING He [[has NEVER]] done before?   

The moment I hear someone preach Pre-Trib, I automatically see a COWARD!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

They are the combination of the resurrected ancient saints since thousand years ago and the living saints

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

They are free from tribulation because how could the devil defeat them if they are forever with the Lord ?

According to this timetable then the saints who were dead and raised are alive during the tribulation and floating around in the air above while everyone else on earth is suffering.  Got it.  That makes me feel better

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

7 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Very observant, good, ...yes Gen 18:23 is the key verse, ...what ties all the other verses together is who were the Abraham's ten?

And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.  Gen 18:32

Lot and his wife-----------------------------------2

2 married daughters and 2 sons-in law-----------------4

2 young unmarried daughters betrothed to 2 young men---4

Those are the 10 Abraham had in mind.

We are told only the 2 unmarried daughters left with Lot and his wife, evidently they were too young to be given in marriage, or under the age of accountability.

Jonah reinforces the principle of God will not destroy the righteous with the wicked in He spared judgement on Nineveh because of more than 120,000 children below the age of accountability.

Lord bless

Yes, I did look up the passages you quoted.

I do realize that Abraham had family members there and that is part of why he was worried about the situation.  I was already aware of that.  I read my Bible also

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

21 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Jesus is not going to strike children below the age of accountability, ...that's not His character, ...at the Rapture many children will be taken with the Church. Lord bless

Oy Vey ! children and babies shall be with their left behind parents.

Matt 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 5/26/2019 at 7:07 AM, jsimms615 said:

I surely hope that you are right and that the church is raptured out of the tribulation beforehand.  I wouldn't want to be there that is for sure

Our test and trial is now be4 the trib.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 5/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cletus said:

Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Shalom, Cletus.

YES! And it began in the First Century! A "terrific pressure" that began in the First Century and has continued into the 21st Century WOULD be the worst "since the beginning of the world to this time," don't you think?

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Oy Vey ! children and babies shall be with their left behind parents.

Matt 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Shalom, R. Hartono.

Oy Veh! That's NOT to what Matthew 24:19 is referring! He was referring to the ESCAPE attempt that many will make around 70 A.D! Look at it again:

Matthew 24:15-21 (KJV)

15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then (YOU) let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 (YOU) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither (YOU) let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your (plural) flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Lukas' Gospel "Luke" was a compilation of many eye-witness accounts, although he was not one of the actual witnesses himself. Here's what he said about his account:

Luke 1:1-4 (KJV)

1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus ("God-lover"), 4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

So, he was able to flesh out the story in areas where he had no personal experience.

He wrote the following (Yeshua` doing the talking):

Luke 21:20-24 (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then (YOU) know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then (YOU) let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and (YOU) let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and (YOU) let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people (THE JEWS). 24 And they (THE JEWS) shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The last phrase of this last sentence is the ONLY part that is still in the future (in Luke's Gospel: "(they) shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

That's been happening since the First Century! This time of "great distress" or "great tribulation" started around 70 A.D. and has continued until today and SHALL continue until the Messiah Yeshua` returns. It's the LENGTH OF TIME this distress has lasted that has never been equaled!

Shalom to all.

Y'all make a LOT of this stuff up! You're not getting this from Scripture; you're getting it from your eschatology - that is, your personal theology about the end times. HOWEVER, much of this is FABRICATED and JUST NOT TRUE!

The Bible is a book written by children of Israel, to children of Israel, about children of Israel! It may be EXTENDED now to other nationalities and peoples as they become believers in Israel's prophecies about the Messiah of God who first came to them as "the King of the Jews," but the focus is STILL on the children of Israel!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

...taken completely out of CONTEXT.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Matt 24:15, 16

Who was Jesus talking to?  yeISRAEL!!!

What will Israel see?  ...the abomination of desolation

Where will Israel see it?  in the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, ISRAEL!!! 

When will ISRAEL see it?  at the mid pint of the last seven weeks of Daniel's prophecy Dan 9:27, ...concerning Israel!!

What can I learn from this verse and how will it affect my walk with my Lord?  Jesus is talking to the Jewish people (NOT His Church) living in Israel at this point in time, ...and, ...that it is still in the future!

The 5 W's of basic Inductive Bible Study!

May I humbly suggest you take the Inductive Bible Study course given by pastor Dan Finfrock, ...here's the link:

https://www.icmbible.com/

And just for the Gee Whiz file, ...whose readth, (in parenthesis), is a subtle hint/reference to us, His Church, from the Holy Spirit through the quill of Matthew, that we will NOT be there during the Tribulation.......,  why, the Jewish people don't read the New Testament so they won't understand until they see it happen, ...there is a Ministry that is placing Bibles with the New Testament in Petra, Jordan, ...anticipating that is where they will flee to when they see the abomination of desolation, ...hence, (whoso readth, let him understand), the Holy Spirit added that not only for us but for them too, ...ain't our God smart!!!