• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Nothing 'seems' fair in a case of God's tremendous wrath and great judgement. We can't begin to understand the will and plans of the Lord. It's far beyond our human comprehension.  

Tell me did God remove children n babies in womb be4  He destroyed Sodom and when He destroyed the whole world with Noah flood.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, R. Hartono said:

Tell me did God remove children n babies in womb be4  He destroyed Sodom and when He destroyed the whole world with Noah flood.

No, I'm afraid not. Try to take some comfort in knowing innocent lives such as babies born, and yet to be born, go to Heaven in these cases.  

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

No, I'm afraid not. Try to take some comfort in knowing innocent lives such as babies born, and yet to be born, go to Heaven in these cases.  

Is there any Biblical verses to support your preference ?

Edited by R. Hartono

On 5/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, JustPassingThru said:

Jesus is not going to strike children below the age of accountability, ...that's not His character, ...at the Rapture many children will be taken with the Church.

Did God remove babies and children to safety be4 the Noah Flood ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If children r to be taken with the rapture to avoid the great Tribulation why wud God let women become pregnant again in the Tribulation ?

Friend, .......it's JESUS who is saying there will be pregnant women and nursing mothers during the Tribulation,

...are you questioning GOD,

...are you doubting GOD"S WORD?

Not one single bird falls to the ground without God knowing about it, all of the hair on our heads are numbered by Him, ...7 trillion people an the planet and He is controlling each and every one's breathing, ...not to mention every single bird, cow, fish, insect breathing on the planet, ...and that's just on this ball of dirt, what about everything in the entire Universe.......

...my question to you is, ...how BIG is your God? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Did God remove babies and children to safety be4 the Noah Flood ?

No, ...and why not, ...because their blood was tainted by the demons!

The Holy Spirit tells us only Noah's family line was not corrupted by Satan's attempt to pollute the human blood line and thwart the coming of God's Messiah:

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.  Gen 6:9

But hey, ...don't believe me, ...study it for yourself... 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

@R. Hartono As for babies and little children's place in Heaven. Matthew 19:14  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. KJV  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/23/2019 at 12:07 PM, jsimms615 said:

Revelations 7:9-11 says this

"After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” 11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,"

What I have heard people say is that the next event in church history to happen is the rapture of the church.  Some believe this is symbolized by John being caught up into heaven in Revelation 4.  What I am wondering is if this is true then who are these multitude of people who come from all sorts of different nations and tribes and are so numerous that they can't be counted?  Clearly they are believers who were in the tribulation period.  

It's really very simple: the whole Church is seen in  the persons of John and the 12 elders of Rev. 4. Thirteen people.

The Great Multitude which no one (not no man, but no one, including angels) can number are all the ones converted after the Rapture. And since there is mentioned the number of 200 million later in Revelation, it has to be a whole lot more than that.

Despite the fact that there is not a peep about their being converted. 

And I have a bridge I can make you a great deal on...

The FACT is, the only ones the Bible mentions being converted at the coming of Christ are the Jews, in Zech. 12:10 :

“And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn."

The Lord comes in clouds, every eye sees him, the dead are raised, the elect ascend, the Jews are converted, the heathen wail, the Wrath begins

...at the 6th Seal.

9 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

tersisa

Matthew 19:14  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. KJV  

Jesus speaks about the innocent hearts of children, why connect this with the rapture of children? Salvation comes from Gospel thru their parents, shud they refuse Jesus why force God to save their children from Tribulation if they themselves are not even saved by Grace ? Look at sodom n gomorra !

Edited by R. Hartono

19 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

No, ...and why not, ...because their blood was tainted by the demons!

The Holy Spirit tells us only Noah's family line was not corrupted by Satan's attempt to pollute the human blood line and thwart the coming of God's Messiah:

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.  Gen 6:9

God didnt say anything about the blood of Noah not tainted by demon, not even the book of Enoch says that all blood of mankind was tainted, not every woman copulated with fallen Angels, only the pretty faces were selected.

Edited by R. Hartono