IGNORED

Matt 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread (is there any free bread?)

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Manna was not free!  And it spoiled fast. Manna was a lesson from God. Rely on me  rely on me totally. Listen, do as I instruct as I instruct, and obey my command to you.

As to "no job, no money,  now what?",  get to work making your own job, leave pride behind, get down off the lofty perch of pride, step up from the low station of lament, and do whatever must be done  that is an honest endeavor in order to raise capital  to take one's own station in the market place to live upon, and always save as well as always give and share.  

In short- quit your belly aching - get to collecting  aluminum cans if nothing else. So many will stand and do without rather than work hard at tasks below their own idea of what their station  in life should be.

Honest work is always available- find any dirty toilet, there is a place in need of a laborer that will do  work. Find lots of toilets that are dirty and there is a career in owning a janitorial service, building it up and then selling it for a substantial profit and then starting yet another one if desired for there are a lot of toilets in the world, each one needing someone to clean them.

The person delivering to the dung gate always has a job and an opportunity for steady self employment and for prosperity. See opportunity serve God in whatever the Spirit of God will lead one to do.

Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.”  And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.  But when Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite servant and Geshem the Arab heard of it, they jeered at us and despised us and said, “What is this thing that you are doing? Are you rebelling against the king?”  Then I replied to them, “The God of heaven will make us prosper, and we his servants will arise and build, but you have no portion or right or claim in Jerusalem.”

index.jpg.e395e6f9a071458cd6ae6387a9e225c6.jpgNo will to work ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

No job no money no bread, God should give people jobs.

Not everyone who carries those signs really want a job. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

No job no money no bread, God should give people jobs.

I don't believe there is any reason why anyone would ever have to do without daily bread in this country.  Even the beggars are given handouts to buy food.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

He is the living bread

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There is no more manna falling down from heaven so we cannot expect free bread today (Give us this day our daily bread).

And there is no bread if you are unemployed and cannot make money to buy bread.

So why didnt Jesus ask "Give us this day our daily job" so the unemployed may rcv some jobs and make money to buy bread ?

jobs.jpg

graduates.jpg

index.jpg

A couple of things come to mind. We need more than just food to be happy. And unemployment is at historic lows here in the USA.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/01/1917

Jesus is the True Manna, which is free. If we abide in Him, we'll never be hungry. Every single one of us need to take up our Bibles and ingest fresh Manna every single day. Yesterday's Manna will not suffice today, it will not reach to our hunger for a fresh word from Him. We need to seek Him for a fresh rhema Word every single day. We need to fellowship with Him every moment. We need to follow His Voice. If we're not doing that: we're lost.