Jostler

Who Would Like to Know More About SRA/Mind Control and How to Understand the Needs of Survivors?

SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry

• Yes I'd like to know more.
    • Not interested
    • There is no such thing as mind control

Posted (edited)

Any interest?

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I had to look up SRA and MK.  Maybe you should explain what those abbreviations mean?   I would like to know more about it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Talk to Abby-Joy. She can fill you in. Also got to the CIA website and search it there. There is a ton of public domain info on this.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Justin Adams said:

Talk to Abby-Joy. She can fill you in. Also got to the CIA website and search it there. There is a ton of public domain info on this.

Agreed.  And very little information in the  Body about how  to minister to  these precious ones, or  understand  where they're coming from. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Just now, Jostler said:

Agreed.  And very little information in the  Body about how  to minister to  these precious ones, or  understand  where they're coming from. 

They are afraid. Similarly, they ignore other works of the devil. They are hamstrung by a faulty belief system that began with early Rome that has tied us in knots ever since.

Abby has some very good advice and has a thread totally devoted to these and other similar things.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

How wide spread do you think this is?  If you have things to share about this subject, I am interested in knowing more about it.   

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

Have you been affected by this personally, or did God put it in your heart to minister to victims of SRA/MK?  

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

How wide spread do you think this is?  If you have things to share about this subject, I am interested in knowing more about it.   

It has become so pervasive, and so embedded in churches, it is almost impossible to believe that the vast majority  of christians have  NOT been in the presence of someone who  has been mistreated in this way.  Very few have come to a  place where they'd realize it, and fewer still would know  how to respond  if they did become aware.  I believe He is very  interested in changing that.

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

Have you been affected by this personally, or did God put it in your heart to minister to victims of SRA/MK?  

I have not personally experienced this kind of abuse.  But I'll say  it's gotten personal.  And yes, God put a concern for this particular portion of  His  harvest field on my heart.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

I had to look up SRA and MK.  Maybe you should explain what those abbreviations mean?   I would like to know more about it.

SRA has become a fairly common acronym for "satanic ritual abuse"

MK is short for the various government/deep state/CIA driven scientific programs investigating wide range of techniques and tools for  controlling human minds in every imaginable sense of the word.  (MK-ULTRA and many other specific programs)

DID is an acronym for "dissociative identity disorder" which used to be called MPD or multiple personality disorder.   Referring to a human soul shattered by brutal traumas into multiple expressions of "personalities" which  seem to the victim like totally different people living in their  own head, and will give that same impression to outside observers. 

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2