Jostler

Who Would Like to Know More About SRA/Mind Control and How to Understand the Needs of Survivors?

SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry

• Yes I'd like to know more.
    • Not interested
    • There is no such thing as mind control

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Thank God for breaking the curses of generations who choose Jesus as their Savior, is anything too big for God?

He lives, He lives, He lives within my heart ❤️ 

This is something we'll need to cover at some point.  "Generational iniquity" and generational curses are both real, and both very much a part of what satan uses to attempt to keep these in his grasp.  And yes, He is the breaker.....thank God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

okay, Abby Joy .. I shall follow your advice as best I can .. thank you for elaborating .. not sure I understand it all, though .. 

Posted (edited)

@purity I'm within a few days of getting my first study  on spirit, soul and body posted.   But to prime the pump, let me just state up front the first general conclusion, and an opinion on why it matters.   When we gain a Biblical understanding of how God created us as tripartite beings (in His image), and what roles each  part plays in our existence, it provides a very  solid framework from which to begin understanding our own internal workings. 

For years now, since first digging into this topic, I have been able to monitor my own "inside" workings and much better discern what is spiritual and what is of the realm of the soul.  It's very helpful in pegging problems that need taking to Him in their proper context...understanding exactly what is coming from unregenerate/soulish places and discerning where the lies I'm believing really are and letting Him supplant those with His truth.

When we study something like this, it is helpful to break them down into very specific, discrete topics, but....be aware that in practice, in our daily life they are often all in operation simultaneously and very difficult to separate and discern what is springing from which source.

Since so much of what survivors must deal with is in that internal world, I think a good solid Biblical understanding will be quite helpful to them.  And getting immersed in the  Word of God is just as important for their progression and ultimate freedom as it is for anyone who is His.  One thing we need to understand if we are called to walk with these, is that their ultimate needs are no different than our own.   We need to encourage them FIRST in their personal relationship with Him.  Second in the Word, and I mean encouraging them to pick it up, read and meditate on it themselves.  As well as sharing out of the revelations He's placed in us already as well.

So, lets begin with a loose framework to sort of reveal where we'll be going in much greater detail as this unfolds.   The Bible indicates clearly that we are a three part being.  And He wants ALL of us "sanctified" or "set apart" for a purpose...effective lives, witness of and service to Him:

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

1Th 5:23 & 24 (NET)

Now may the God of peace himself make you completely holy and may your spirit and soul and body be kept entirely blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  He who calls you is trustworthy, and he will in fact do this.

First lets establish a few things. 

1.  We ARE three part beings.  This passage and many others "prove" that beyond any shadow of a doubt.  We'll present more evidence of that as this proceeds.  But it's a fundamental point.  And one misconstrued and argued over endlessly.  Please be content to  just let the Word be the Word and make a firm commitment  to just believe it.

2.  His desire is to have ALL of us...in holiness!  Not just part.  He cannot touch anything that is not of the truth, until we submit what is not truth to Him and choose to believe what is true over anything we see, think, have experienced in the  past, or currently feel.

3.  And what I find the absolutely most encouraging part of this...the fact HE is taking responsibility for sanctifying us in holiness!  Glory to God...we need to obey Him, NOTHING MORE.  He will produce the setting apart and holiness Himself as we do nothing more than obey.

Here is where we're going:

1.  You ARE a spirit being.  That is the fundamental essence of WHAT you are, just like our Heavenly Father who is Spirit. (in His likeness)

2.  Your spirit possesses a soul, which is WHO you are.  The soul consists of the mind (intellectual and rational thinking part), the will, and our emotions.  It is what makes me, me, and you, you.   Distinct personalities unique in our existence.

3.  And both spirit and soul are housed in a flesh body.   The body allows us to interact with this three dimensional world, handling and manipulating material things, and perceiving three dimensional reality.

Here is part of what this means.

1.  When we are born again, our spirits ARE SAVED.  And this aspect of our existence is saved to the uttermost.  It CANNOT BE UNSAVED.  It is "born again" of INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.  (this is important, especially for survivors to cling to...in the face of very, very strong programming assaulting them from inside themselves fully  designed to convince them they are lost, irredeemable and without hope of salvation).  At the new birth, what was DEAD, is given new life and we are translated out of the kingdom of darkness, with satan himself our spiritual father, and into the Kingdom of "His dear Son".  We LEGALLY change families via adoption.  We are HIS, a child of God...AND NOTHING can snatch us out of Jesus' hand.  At this moment of rebirth, our spirits undergo such a profound transformation that God, who CANNOT be in the presence of sin, finds your human spirit a suitable place not only to visit...but to ABIDE in....unceasingly....never to leave nor  forsake His place there again.

2.  Our souls are not dealt with so thoroughly by the new birth.  Upon entry of the Holy Spirit into our reborn spirits, He brings in with Him the power  to begin engaging a PROCESS of salvation of the soul...the mind, will and emotions.  This process is progressive and takes some time.  It is outlined in 2nd Corinthians 10:4 & 5 and a number of other places...we'll dig deeper into that later.  But I encourage you to read that now.   

3.  Our flesh ...bodies...are different still.  The Bible witnesses that this flesh was so corrupted by original sin that it's lusts are in emnity to Him and CANNOT be reconciled to Him.  The only solution for this nasty meatsack is for it to be shed in natural death, return to the dust it came from and be wholly replaced with a new body from heaven, fully compatible with both heaven and holiness, and fullly capable of interaction with mass, matter and able to perceive three dimensional reality.

So it is accurate to say:

1.  We ARE saved....to the uttermost in irreversible fashion....in our spirits.  It's simultaneous with the new birth and a finished work.  Perfected.

2.  We are BEING SAVED.  By the process of washing of the  water of the Word, identifying lying strongholds in our own minds and emotions, and letting Him replace those lies we've been believing as if they  were true, with His Word....His Word is Truth.  This is the part of our salvation that can be "lost".  If we fail to submit to His washing process, every unsanctified part of our soul will be denied entry into eternity with Him.  Our destination is still assured, but this is SERIOUS.  The consequences of continued rebellion  or reservation of any part of our soul to "self" are horrible to imagine, and eternal losses.  So even though our final destination is assured by spiritual rebirth, the condition we arrive in, the responsibility, authority and capabilities we will have once we get home are determined by  how much of  ourselves we submit to this transformative process here and now.

3.  We WILL BE saved.   Our "salvation" is incomplete until we have that new heavenly body  to carry us into eternity.  We will not experience the FULLNESS of everything He died for us to have until after the Judgement.  The Holy Spirit was given as the "down payment" on His promise of the fullness of our salvation, to be fully realized in it's proper time.

Enough of an introduction for now....more soon.

Edited by Jostler
  • This is Worthy 2

ty Jostler .. it will take me awhile to understand it all and I believe in the saying: "Keep it simple stupid" and I actually, think the word stupid is a misnomer as things do not have to be complicated which leads only to confusion and doubt and misunderstanding .. simple is best and as God's Word and Truth which is that of the Holy Spirit rises above man's languages and culture and thinking and reasoning and all that, God's Word is clear and not confusing .. granted, there are parts I do not fully understand "yet" but I shall when the Holy Spirit thinks I am ready to understand .. as for saved and no one can snatch us from God's hand, such is true in that God will not let go and no one can snatch us from His hand "but" we can let go of His hand and we do so when we sin which leads to death and choose not to repent which is the only way to restore life with God for eternity .. I know many do not agree with me but I am a firm believer in what I am saying, so shall not give into any other idea unless and until I can believe it IF that is ever meant to be .. but the bottom line does remain that if we are "with" Christ, no one can successfully be "against" us .. they can try but can never succeed .. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

okay, Abby Joy .. I shall follow your advice as best I can .. thank you for elaborating .. not sure I understand it all, though .. 

bless you for your willingness to even consider the topic...understanding will come if you can just take this to Him and see what He  thinks about  it all.  God willing I'll be trying to help with Biblical backgrounds and perspectives over time as well.  Sis, some of this stuff is so hard for many to believe I feel like it's imperative to get some Bible on the table to give a context for some of the more unbelievable parts of survivor's reality, lest I choke people and produce the very rejection that has already been such  a horrible issue. 

Please grant me the blessing of patience.  I'm a peddlin' as fast as i can :)

• Loved it! 1

14 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

ty Jostler .. it will take me awhile to understand it all and I believe in the saying: "Keep it simple stupid" ...  

I want to share a little personal experience here :).   I also ascribe to the "KISS" principle though it may appear otherwise.  I am fully confident that the Word is true....ALL OF IT...and that the fundamentals of the faith are so simple a five year old can comprehend them.  BUT  :)  Over the years as I have sought to really study I have noticed a pattern.  I have found in many studies that I begin gathering bits and pieces and come to a place where i have something analogous to a table full of jigsaw pieces i know MUST have some relationship to each  other but  i just have no clue how they fit together.  Frustrating apparent complexity....sometimes I've been tempted to despair of ever being able to see a coherent picture.  But I have found that if I stick with it, He will be faithful to begin showing me how the pieces form a coherent picture, and very often a day comes when He'll point out a significant, unifying piece that very suddenly resolves the mess into a beautiful tapestry  of truth that suddenly becomes so SIMPLE to see you wonder why you didn't see it from the start.  There truly is mind bogging richness and complexity  to wade through to get back to that simplicity of understanding of Him and His plans.  I trust He will bring the simplicity into view, if we can abide dealing with the complexity for long  enough.  :)

...we do so when we sin which leads to death and choose not to repent which is the only way to restore life with God for eternity ....

I'm going to ask you for a bit more grace here, and a willingness to consider with Him what I am about to say.  This is not a topic I can cover in detail for some time, but I request you consider the possibility that the "sin unto death" is not equal to the "unforgiveable sin" which is blasphemy of the Spirit.  This is another place where nuances matter, and it's necessary  to go into some complexity to establish this from the Word.  I believe I can "prove" my assertion and show that Paul was warning the Corinthians about the "sin unto death" and some of them were in fact dying.  But willfully continuing in sin, will lead to an early physical death...as it was doing in Corinth.  The blasphemy of the Spirit is a different matter....

... as for saved and no one can snatch us from God's hand, such is true in that God will not let go and no one can snatch us from His hand "but" we can let go of His hand and we do so when we sin which leads to death and choose not to repent which is the only way to restore life with God for eternity ...

Here is where an understanding of the blasphemy of the Spirit is very helpful.   And point taken.  When we are born again we are no less possessed of a free will than before being born again, in fact our wills are liberated and set free in Him, and we are MORE responsible for how we exercise our wills....not less.

It's a thought that makes me shudder, and I cannot  imagine why  in the world anyone would make a CHOICE to step out  of His hand, but if we did, He would let us go.  But woe to the one who should make such a choice.  There is no more redemption  for such a one, as He will NOT be returning to that cross again.

I do NOT expect you to take all that on board without proof, just because i made an assertion.  I'd be very blessed if you could just receive me as the Bereans did Paul, and go to the Word in His presence and say "What is this joker on about?  Is he all wet?  Is what he's saying true or not?  Please let the Teacher guide me into all truth as is promised..."  and search the Word to see if these things be true :)

...but the bottom line does remain that if we are "with" Christ, no one can successfully be "against" us .. they can try but can never succeed ...

if that don't make you want to dance I don't know what could.....HALLELUJAH!  :)

• This is Worthy 1

In Job: New American Standard Bible 
"For there is hope for a tree, When it is cut down, that it will sprout again, And its shoots will not fail."

and we are far more precious than a mere tree. That we may have been cut down, failed, abused, abandoned, whatever. We can still grow new tender shoots that have not been subject to old happenings.

It is OK to try and understand the past, and the way you got where you are. However, in God's economy "new every morning is the day; our waking and uprising prove..." The tree story is one of hope, for that is the PRESENT that we should focus on. Let tomorrow take care of itself, and yesterday - horrific yes - is gone forever. So listen to your fellows; understand them if possible; and then urge them to overcome by the BLOOD of the LAMB. For in Him we live and breathe and have our life and our being. Cast your cares on the Lord and bare one another's burdens (even if you do not understand them fully).

• This is Worthy 1

yes, I do realise blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the one unforgivable sin .. all sins are deliberate and God loves the sinner but hates the sin and sin does lead to death, not life .. but all sins except blasphemy are forgivable IF we confess said sin to God and sincerely and genuinely ask His forgiveness and repent aka turn back to Him and His Will .. if we do this, our sin will be forgiven and we shall not be punished .. if we choose not to do this and some do, we shall have chosen the lake of fire .. there will be no unrepentant sinners in heaven, just repentant ones .. anyway, that is what I truly believe and that is what makes sense as well .. we are to do God's Will, not our own, and when we fail to do so and we do fail, we must make things right with God and such is easy but must be sincere and genuine, for God reads hearts and knows .. 

Posted (edited)

I am doing my best to be led in how to open up some  of this, so if it seems I am hopping around, please forgive me.   Its a bit difficult to highlight the fact that the  answers for survivors are really no different  than any of our  spiritual needs and processes of growth, His answers are the same for both, but survivors come from a place where understanding  and employing those answers face hurdles of "belief" few of us singletons can even relate to.

For survivors, who have been PROGRAMMED with lies so powerful,  one of the most devastating misunderstandings of  how He works is horrifically  reinforced by  the idea  that we are saved by grace, but keep our salvation by works.   It simply is not  true.  What we are able  to receive and experience as reality  in this  life is determined by what  we BELIEVE.  THAT, and that  alone, believing, is  the ONLY work He  has assigned us....and even that "work" is not a physical action, but a choice.

In the following  passage, some sincere disciples who genuinely desired to serve and be pleasing to God asked Jesus what they needed to do in order to "do the works of  God".   You can tell from the context THEY had their minds on miracles, expressions of God's power manifest in  the  earth, as they had seen Jesus doing.  

Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

The work of just BELIEVING is difficult, and frankly  it's all we can handle.  All of us have probably  been deceived into believing we have to DO something to please Him.  Listen, He is pleased with  us already because of WHO He created us to be, not because of anything we can do.   When we believe, we WILL find physical deeds, good works flowing  out of our lives,  but it must be HIM  working through us before the  works have  any  meaning at all.   We are commanded to enter into His REST, ceasing from  our own works and "doing" only what we see Him doing, and speaking as  if speaking the  oracles of God, saying only what we "hear" Him saying.

Lets try to take a look at the relationship between believing and faith.  There are many misunderstandings of  faith as well.  Faith is A GIFT from God.   "We" don't have ANY faith BUT the faith we are given.  We cannot grow it, increase it or modify  it in any way. 

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The Words of God, both those contained in His written Word and those living "rhema" Words He speaks into  our own spirits and hearts bring WITH THEM all the faith necessary to manifest the promises contained within the meaning and intent of His Words.

The ONLY relationship we have to His Words and the faith they contain is whether or  not we choose to BELIEVE Him.   If we believe, then the faith  in those Words becomes our possession and becomes a "force" out of which we live, we simply RECEIVE His faith, and our believing Him makes that faith  effective in bringing His will to pass in our lives.

What we believe is very important.  It determines what we can experience of His blessings.  One thing to keep in mind, is that EVERYTHING we will ever receive from Him is received exactly the same way our salvation is.  By the grace of God (unearned, unmerited favor), THROUGH (His!) faith in the Words we hear.  His faith simply "comes" to us via His  Word, and we take possession  of it, activating it in our  own lives by  choosing  to believe it.  Faith is a gift too.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

If we picture God, extending  to us with outstretched hand, a beautiful, priceless jewel, inviting  us  to take it as our own, a gift, and offer......He  has "legally" transferred possession of that jewel and ownership of it.  Yet, do we at this point POSSESS the jewel?   No, we do not.  It remains  in His hand.

But when we BELIEVE, it is our belief that reaches out and receives the His freely offered gift.  It  is belief that receives the gift of faith bound up in the Word given, and releases it to begin bringing that Word to pass in our own lives.

Every one of us has a problem with having believed lies as if they were true.  In our soul, the  mind, will and emotions, we have been tricked by  powerful experiences into believing things that God has said are lies are actually true.  For survivors who have undergone literal fracturing of and programming of their minds this is a doubly difficult thing to overcome.  Those programmers specifically design the programming via trauma to implant lies so deeply and forcefully they become VERY difficult to  root out.  Thank God NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR HIM.   Lets take a look at His process for the salvation of our souls.  It is a process of identifying LIES believed as if they were true, showing them to us, showing us the  TRUTH....and in that giving us an opportunity to CHOOSE to believe Him over the lies we previously believed.

Here is the "process" Jesus engages in preparing His own Bride:

that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Whether we are washed and cleansed is determined by what we believe.  And this is how the process is engaged by us, from our perspective.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

I have heard all kinds of things "layered" onto this passage about  spiritual warfare....some may even be true....the Scripture is multi-layered  in meaning and passages often address more than one truth at a time.  BUT,  the part I want to focus on here is how this warfare applies to the transformation...renewing  of the  MIND and EMOTIONS and how it relates to what we believe.

Notice that  the spiritual weapons we are to employ are for the tearing down of strongholds, and those strongholds are identified as THOUGHTS...what we believe.  Arguments and thoughts that attempt to exalt themselves against knowing Him for Who He really is, in TRUTH.  He IS TRUTH.  This primary expression of spiritual warfare involves tearing down strongholds in our  own souls.  In our  minds...LIES we have been enticed to believe that try to tell us He is lying, lies that  make it difficult for us to believe His  Words and live by the faith in them. 

This is the process we ALL must engage.  But for  the survivor, it is far more difficult and  requires a level of tenacity few  of us who  have not been mistreated in these  ways have ever endured.  Thank God it  is His power, and HIS FAITH that energize this process.  If  it were up to us, our power and our "faith" ( we don't have any but what we are given and have no power to generate any) we'd have no hope.  In Him is hope and He is sufficient to the task.

that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.  Do Not Grieve the Spirit.

Therefore, putting away lying, Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another.

Please take note of the relationship between renewing  of the  mind (thoughts and emotions) and lies.

We were designed to  be transformed into the image of what we BEHOLD.  What we allow to go on in our minds determines what we are BECOMING. 

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.  But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

What we behold is what we are giving our attention to.  If we choose to ponder on, and let our minds be filled with the challenges of the trials and processes, our  progress is hindered.  If we choose to run to His presence, in spite of all the mental and emotional confusion, and behold Him and His promises, engaging the  work of believing, He will make the transformation we need, by His own power.

When the storms are raging, and the night seems at it's darkest, be sure to remind yourself that HE will finish  in  you the precious  work He has begun.....BELIEVE!

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Father i praise You and thank You for all You are doing, I ask You to fill these with Your presence, cause them to know the baptism in Your Spirit, be their peace and give them full assurance that no matter how long the  battle, how intense the fight, You WILL finish what You have begun in each of us.  Father as an act of our  own will we CHOOSE to believe Your Words above every lying stronghold that attempts to exalt itself above the knowledge of You.  We allow, and invite  Your Words to take up residence in our  hearts, to do all that You desire Him to do, to transform us into the very image of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ....amen

Edited by Jostler
  • Praise God! 1

Jesus says:  Who is My brother and My sister and My mother ?   WHOEVER hears the Word of My Father, and DOES His Word - they are My brother and My sister and My mother.