Jostler

Who Would Like to Know More About SRA/Mind Control and How to Understand the Needs of Survivors?

SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SRA and MK-Ultra Mind Control Survivor Ministry

• Yes I'd like to know more.
    • Not interested
    • There is no such thing as mind control

Posted (edited)
Although electronic harassment is a huge concern for survivors of SRA and MK, some of the things that are being linked to targeting are actually not a targeting issue.  Some of that is alters responding to programming (such as the sudden "sleep" or sudden urges to go somewhere).  Granted, there is some of that being done via V2K, but not all ..... and it should not be all lumped together and attributed to targeting.  One needs to be willing to seek the Lord, and look deeper and address their own programming, and reconnect with their shattered parts (alters).  Lumping everything together and calling it "targeting" is to divert away from the deeper work the Lord wants to do.  In other words... balance. 
For the survivor who is looking into these things, do so prayerfully, and be aware that some of these sites are composed by programmed persons who are choosing to focus in this one area (targeting) while avoiding their own need for deprogramming.  Both are important issues.  
Also, for the TI's (targeted individuals) ... those who believe you have been singled out to be targeted for no particular reason.... be willing to seek the Lord and ask Him to help you look deeper, because most TI's are victims of multigenerational SRA and MK.  
Edited by Abby-Joy
format
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

I would like to know about chimeras. Abby-joy saw one. Is this common?  I ask because I saw something very strange before. 

1 hour ago, Kristin said:

I would like to know about chimeras. Abby-joy saw one. Is this common?  I ask because I saw something very strange before. 

I will let Abby respond to that...but i can assure you hybrids of several types are very real and they are many.  The  techniques for producing them has changed a lot since Genesis 6, but the  goals are the same...and  technology  has allowed for mass production too.

This seems outlandish. I can’t see it. It’s a failed experiment. Unless they are hidden underground. Which could be. I have seen a few strange beings in my days tho, so I wonder. 

I think it is wise to 'know your enemy'. And then figure out their targets and to what end their activity is designed to achieve. See thru the fog of what might be and reports and zero in on who the targets might be and to what end they are manipulated. The adversary has few original ideas and plagiarizes and mimics God's created order. However, the human element in much of this does have ulterior motives. So think on the targets and to what end they are affected and why. Then maybe there could be some kind of intelligent strategy to thwart it all. The guidance of Holy Spirit must be sought, else one could end up a victim and not a victor. Whatever you do or do not do, keep as low a profile as you can and do a lot of quiet observing.

18 hours ago, Kristin said:

16 hours ago, Kristin said:

This seems outlandish. I can’t see it. It’s a failed experiment. Unless they are hidden underground. Which could be. I have seen a few strange beings in my days tho, so I wonder. 

@Kristin, do you feel comfortable sharing what you saw here, or else you could share it in my "Unshackled" thread?  There is a lot of this type of thing occurring within the realms of SRA & MK.  

20 hours ago, Kristin said:

They really didn't fail, since they've been able to create viable chimeras for decades now.  Chimeras are mentioned in the Bible, btw. 

it's been a rather puzzling and hectic two  weeks for me, so  i haven't made  much progress adding the information  on my heart to this thread.   And once more we are  in a season where ritual activity  is  high.

Please be sensitive  to  any calls to prayer and intercession if you  have any  sense He is calling you to be a part of His plans to reach those He is pulling  out of these  bloodline families.

Tonight and tomorrow night are full moons, depending on what part of the  world you  live in.  Last night and the  18th (bracketing the  full moon) are also moon related ritual nights and we're entering a season between the 20th and August 4th where a lot of rituals will be held in series, intending to lead up to a climax  event  on August  1st. 

Please cover these with your prayers.

• Thanks 1

Here we are Lord, Your army.  Listening for the  sound of Your voice.  When Judah's Lion roars, we know it's time for war and in Your  hand You hold the victory.  Here we are Lord, please speak, Your  servants are listening.

Crushing Snakes

If He's leading  you to  integrate worship and music into your warfare, I'd encourage you  to let Him lead you to whatever  music He wants you immersed in.  I'll likely be posting the  songs I believe He is speaking to me out  of in the  thread i just linked above over the next few days and link it occasionally as i add to it. 

• Thumbs Up 1