• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

18 minutes ago, ozrick33 said:

Earlier this week I posted about the need for friendships. This morning I arrived at church to find an anonymous note on my seat. It read:

Dear Rick

You have been such a great influence and supporter for my family and although some may not understand the sacrifices and efforts you have gone through to manifest riches in us, I want to thank you so very much for choosing to sew seed into places uncomfortable and sacrificial.

it is because of people like yourself that I can see a glimpse of Jesus and learn to continue the ripple that comes from God. 

Sincerely from your friend not too far away.

I am speechless. 

@ozrick33 :)Praise God!! The Lord is good! He hears the cries of our heart and knows what we need even before we ask. (Matthew 6:8) I rejoice with you that He lovingly blessed you with this. And you are right. It is indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, ozrick33 said:

Earlier this week I posted about the need for friendships. This morning I arrived at church to find an anonymous note on my seat. It read:

Dear Rick

You have been such a great influence and supporter for my family and although some may not understand the sacrifices and efforts you have gone through to manifest riches in us, I want to thank you so very much for choosing to sew seed into places uncomfortable and sacrificial.

it is because of people like yourself that I can see a glimpse of Jesus and learn to continue the ripple that comes from God. 

I am speechless. 

God does have some amazing surprising for us at times. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, ozrick33 said:

Dear Rick

I am speechless. 

God does know how to feed His children the proper food at the proper time to get the most growth. 

For it does cause our hearts to rejoice when God so shows His hand in one’s life in a special and specific way. 

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

HalleluYah!