• Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

What is unique about Jesus Christ?

HE   ALONE   IS   WORTHY!

Revelation 5

The Scroll and the Lamb

1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 

2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 

3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 

4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 

5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” 

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 

7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 

8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 

9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. 

10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” 

11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 

12 In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” 

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

QUESTION  Who is worthy to break the seal? (v 1-4)

ANSWER     Found in verses 5 and 6

"He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne." (verse 7) 

1132386402_scrollbeingopenedinRevelation.jpg.9e5efcc0d50a794c248c968ddd33d0b7.jpg

Edited by turtletwo
reformatted
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Right off the top of my head...

Only Jesus is God and man.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH let the LORD be praised and every hand raised .

GOD made a way in HIMSELF and is the Salvation of His peoples .

And The GLORY of GOD IS THE LAMB .

And HIS GLORY HE WILL SHARE WITH NO OTHER god .     As in NO OTHER .

SO , let CHRIST ALONE be preached and may many hear and repent and believe .     For no other can save and no other name will be exalted .

Since by grace WE KNOW WHO JESUS IS ,  THEN we know not to DENY a single word He has said .   And HE did say if a man does hear and reject and believes not

He will be damned .

Thus let the horns be sounded :shofar: That only JESUS saves and is not just a way to GOD , BUT THE ONLY WAY .

Let the good :swordfightsmiles: fight for the ONE TRUE FAITH once delivered continue only more than ever . 

And that is ,    IN CHRIST ALONE is ETERNAL LIFE ,  and in all else and any other mindset or religion is found only death .

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

HE   ALONE   IS   WORTHY!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus Christ is the risen Son of God. He shed His blood and suffered and died on the cross for our sins. He never sinned. He was perfect. He is the perfect Lamb of God. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

What is unique about Jesus?

Everything!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

What Is Unique About Jesus Christ?

He alone is part of the Holy trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit

He alone is the only begotten Son of God;

He alone is the Word and called existence into being

He alone is our Lord and Savior.

He alone's Blood IS pure, untainted by sin and shed for the remission of our Sins.

He alone's Blood heals, redeems and transforms us into His new creations acceptable to one day join back with God for eternity in heaven.

He alone brings life, is mediator, advocate, a blood covering for us to come back and reunite back to God.

He alone bring hope , joy and peace of heart that this world cannot offer.

He alone is the great salvageur of our sins, sicknesses, despair and can reach us where no other can.

Praise You Father God , Thank You Jesus, Thank You Holy Spirit Of God for coming into my heart and transforming me into Your new creation.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you. Amen! Amen1 Amen1

song

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives all fear is gone, because I know, I know He holds the future, life is worth the living , just because He lives.

He alone is my everything.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@1to3 :amen:Your post was filled with such joy and gratitude!:)By the time I was done reading it I was ready to break out into singing that chorus "Because He lives I can face tomorrow"

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

He is my Lord and Saviour.

The cross demonstrates how His heart is driven, the depths of love to which He will go, and His understanding of everything I know.