• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

Heaven/the new Earth is simple:

Eternal LIFE: worshiping God, time with friends, enjoying sunny days, LIVING, but without the propensity to sin (when that little voice says, "Don't!" I reply, "Yes, Lord, I won't!"

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, Solitary said:

It made sense to me that after Jesus proved that a person can stay in union with God unto death in the face of the world and its desires, we lost our excuse to sin (at least if we want to be truly in union with God and enter the Kingdom). It feels like sinning is an attempt by my flesh to secure satan a place in Heaven again (from which he was cast out by the power of the blood of Christ), where he can once again 'accuse the brothers night and day'. That would mean I continually want to crucify Christ for my pleasure.

Whether this (the kingdom being here already) is true or not I cannot say, but the idea that we can be in union with the Lord and by extension the Father and be part of the Kingdom NOW is certainly interesting to me.

Not just interesting.   LIFE!   TRUTH!   GOD'S WORD !      Believe Him;  Believe His Word!

Many people do "want to crucify Christ for ... "  their own continued pleasure (to live as they have always lived, without stopping from sinning,  without turning to God to be delivered-saved-healed-redeemed in Jesus by His Blood.   Many "Christians" on forums, in churches, worldwide,  continue willingly sinning being told they are okay by their rebellious religious priests or leaders .....   like the blind leading the blind,  (and they fall into the pit).

Look via a Bible search for "in union"  ,  expecially in the New Testament,  to see

how God's people live according to His Word,  daily.   

Also,  internet search "echad" with other key words:  Bible, Jesus, the Father,  and so on.....  (WE ARE ECHAD!)

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

I have never been there, everyone who has supposedly been there have told very vague stories. Its hard to say what heaven is like, if have to be careful and really examine the stories to make sure they are legit or not.