IGNORED

Jesus did not complain about His fate how about us ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Many christians complain bla bla blah.......

I cant take it anymore

God doesnt hear me no more

God has left me

God doesnt see me

IS IT FAIR ? JESUS DID NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS FATE ENDING UP DEAD IN CALVARY FOR US.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Philippians 4:11-13 

11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I cant take it anymore

God has left me

God doesnt see me

IS IT FAIR ? JESUS DID NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS FATE ENDING UP DEAD IN CALVARY FOR US.

Jesus.png

I've known chronic complainers that tend to start to grate on me and my reaction at times tends to be similar to the OP.  However, I've often known Christians who are truly and deeply suffering for a season.

32 They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, “Sit here while I pray.” 33 He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. 34 “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death,” he said to them. “Stay here and keep watch.”  Mark 14:32-34 NIV

44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.  Luke 22:44 NIV

34 And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). Mark 15:34 NIV

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15 NIV

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”  Rev 21:3-4 NIV

1 Lord, you are the God who saves me;
    day and night I cry out to you.
2 May my prayer come before you;
    turn your ear to my cry.

3 I am overwhelmed with troubles
    and my life draws near to death.
4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
    I am like one without strength.
5 I am set apart with the dead,
    like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
    who are cut off from your care.

6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
    in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
    you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.
8 You have taken from me my closest friends
    and have made me repulsive to them.
I am confined and cannot escape;
9     my eyes are dim with grief.

I call to you, Lord, every day;
    I spread out my hands to you.
10 Do you show your wonders to the dead?
    Do their spirits rise up and praise you?
11 Is your love declared in the grave,
    your faithfulness in Destruction?
12 Are your wonders known in the place of darkness,
    or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?

13 But I cry to you for help, Lord;
    in the morning my prayer comes before you.
14 Why, Lord, do you reject me
    and hide your face from me?

15 From my youth I have suffered and been close to death;
    I have borne your terrors and am in despair.
16 Your wrath has swept over me;
    your terrors have destroyed me.
17 All day long they surround me like a flood;
    they have completely engulfed me.
18 You have taken from me friend and neighbor—
    darkness is my closest friend.

Psalm 88 NIV

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

There are the whiners and moaners, like the poor they are always with us.

How do we respond?

How do you know when someone is merely whinging or complaining about a real problem. One has to take them at face value, unless so well known for crying wolf that any enquire about their health start with, 'Do you have a real problem or are just complaining?'

What concerns me more are those who do not talk about there problem, but get on with life no matter how difficult.

We are to share one another burdens and joys.

Sharing the later is easy, how do we share the ongoing pain of someone caring for a dying partner, or worse child.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I cant take it anymore

God has left me

God doesnt see me

Jesus.png

Fair?  There seems to be a few things you have forgotten.  We are not God, knowing the end from the beginning, having the strength of the Father as Jesus did, but are mere humans struggling with life issues day to day.  If we were Jesus, we would be like He is.  Yet, we are not, no matter how hard we try to be, or how much we bow to the Holy Spirit's change in our lives.

Each person is at a specific place in their growth in Him.  We are not the same as the person beside us, nor should anyone expect us to be.  Each of us are individuals in Christ, having different issues to deal with, all to help us grow in Him.  To expect people to fit into what we think others should be in Christ misses the growth each person goes through.

The irony of this OP is the complaining of others who complain.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We are not God. If we are Him, we would behave like Him. Can I ask if anyone is willing to die for me, for the people of the world? I don't need to think as I have already known the answer is a big "NO."

Of course not, which human being is willing to give up his/her life for me or you, or anybody else? Perhaps he or she may sacrifice for the sake of his/her very precious ones like children. But just to die for their sins, perhaps not huh?

Every Christian has varying level of understanding, revelation and relationship with God and His Word. It is like, for instance, all of us have different degree of threshold in responding to pain. Some people scream out loud when a needle pokes them during injection, while some are able to endure a deep cut that requires medical emergency due to severe bleeding and not cough a word of pain.

We cannot and unable to expect another person to be exactly how we want them to be. Nobody can change anyone or anything except God. What we can do is help our brothers and sisters in Christ when they are down, and face with life problems by offering our shoulder to cry on, a listening ear and prayers to uplift their spirit. Like our Lord says, "Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34-35

Blessings to everyone! :)

Edited by ProGoddess
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Good post. be content with what God dishes out. Its going to be for your betterment 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

We who have gone through many trials, tests and temptations have learned very important lessons, taught to us by the Holy Spirit as He was using them to conform us into the image of our Lord and Savior, ...Jesus Christ.

...it's our duty, and in brotherly love, to help those who haven't learned this from their own trials, testings and temptations that He is guiding them through.

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.   2 Cor 1:3, 4